🏋 Gold's Gym Discussions - Page 150 | Body and Fitness | PinoyExchange

Page 150 of 150 First ... 50 100 140 149 150
Results 2,981 to 2,998 of 2998
    Anyone here care to share your experience riding to a stranger's corp account? Was it a positive or negative experience?

Gold's Gym Corporate Account

Hi everyone, I still have a few slots available for a Gold's Gym Corporate Account. Thanks. Reach me here: +63927 668 8337.

Thank you!

Ilan ang power rack / smith machine sa Baywalk pasay branch?

Is going to the GYM regularly is a good idea. Please let me know. I am continuing this over 2 months. But the problem is my health is deteriorating gradually. So, I am bit confused about going to the GYM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJ76 View Post
    Is going to the GYM regularly is a good idea. Please let me know. I am continuing this over 2 months. But the problem is my health is deteriorating gradually. So, I am bit confused about going to the GYM.
    Your health shouldn't deteriorate when you go to the gym. If that is happening, something is wrong with your program or you might be going too frequently and your body isn't coping fast. You should talk to your trainer about it and tell him what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by jcd0210 View Post
    Hi everyone, I still have a few slots available for a Gold's Gym Corporate Account. Thanks. Reach me here: +63927 668 8337.

Thank you!
    Still available?

I have corp account sa golds gym. Any takers?txt me anytime..09954576725

Quote Originally Posted by rcilog12 View Post
    I have corp account sa golds gym. Any takers?txt me anytime..09954576725
    is this still active?

help guys! im torn between golds gym (hemady new manila) and anytime fitness (hemady new manila). please help me choose between the two in terms value for money. thank you!

I actually like Shapes in Boni better than Gold's Gym ( used to go in Gold's gym in Rob Galle). I like that the cardio area is separated from the strength training and aerobics area plus they give disposable water cup with our names on it. Plus, trainers are more approachable kahit di mo sila personal trainer.

Maiba lang ako, anyone here trying to lose weight kasi malapit ng ikasal? Still plannin? Would you consider destination wedding? If yes, I'd like to recommend this global wedding marketplace iBride. They can organize weddings in 128 countries so they basically connect wedding professionals with brides-to-be. Meron din from pinas dyan. What I like about them is you can look at all-inclusive wedding packages and compare it sa kung magkano maggastos nio if you go for a big traditional wedding. Or if parang elopement lang gusto nio, you can book just the venue and officiant, bare essentials. You can also contact each vendor directly from the website should you have any questions.

Destination Wedding Marketplace iBride

Just returned working out after one whole year. I decided to go to my first branch, Galleria. I was saddened when I saw it was closed. Permanently. My former trainer told me it's gonna be turned to a UFC gym

hi anyone with available corpo account?

UFC yung papalit sa branch ng Gold's Gym sa Robinsons Galleria.

Hi Guys! I have one slot available for Corporate account. Enrollment this Nov 15. Just let me know. 09985877356.

How much is the personal trainer in Gold's Gym?

I paid mine at 8K for 10 sessions, pero super tagal na nito 2014 ata.
    Feeling ko na budol budol ako. Newbie ako on that time. HUHUHUHU.

Please answer para malaman ko if legit yung 8k.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtaxitaxi View Post
    How much is the personal trainer in Gold's Gym?

I paid mine at 8K for 10 sessions, pero super tagal na nito 2014 ata.
    Feeling ko na budol budol ako. Newbie ako on that time. HUHUHUHU.

Please answer para malaman ko if legit yung 8k.
    Yun talaga presyuhan dun....

Kaya nga nas ideal sa non big chain gyms mag train kasi mas affordable over all

Gold's Gym Corporate Membership to ride with

Quote Originally Posted by alvnknnth View Post
    Hi Guys! I have one slot available for Corporate account. Enrollment this Nov 15. Just let me know. 09985877356.
    Hello!

Is this still available?

We're looking for a Gold's Corporate Membership to ride with. To start Feb and for two sana.

Thanks sa mga magrereply!

Page 150 of 150 First ... 50 100 140 149 150