Metro Manila Buffet | Food and Drinks | PinoyExchange

X

Page 1 of 68 1 2 11 51 ... Last

Best buffet [Merged]

Hi,

just wondering, san yun favorite na eat-all-you-can restaurant na masarap yun food and the same time very reasonable naman yun price?

The Shopaholic!

Lightbulb

SAISAKI...DAD'S...

Prices please and location kung di pa kilala! Meron akong nadaanan sa Ongpin, yung Mandarin that offers eat-all-u-want at 150 pesos!? Curious ako, what do they serve?

sui generis
    Try Chinatown in Banawe St. It's chinese buffet. A lot of people liked this cos of the variety of food (they have crabs) and the fact that the price of bottomless softdrinks is included in the price. I think it's P350 a head but I'm not sure now because I last ate there in December. there were a LOT of people. I think a lot of people love going there.

Professional Dimwit bronze_freak's Avatar
    just tried Saisaki....ang sarap nga....burp...

Todai!
    Todai!
    Todai!

Fogo de Chao!
    Fogo de Chao!
    Fogo de Chao!

Those 2 are the best All-You-Can-Eat places..

double post

Alba has a great buffet, for lunch everyday, P350, includes paella, conchonilla (the really good lechon), they have lengua, tapas, pasta, lechon kawali, and their canonigo is great. if you have it with the vanilla sauce, you feel like a million bucks!

Lightbulb

I really like Saisaki, Dad's and Kamayan in that order. If I have the chance I would eat at their respective branches in SM City Cebu because the prices are much cheaper compared to their Metro Manila branches. Imagine, Saisaki-Cebu costs P305.00 versus P460.00, Dad's is P295.00 versus P460.00 and Kamayan is P150.00 against P275.00!

A fourth choice is Cabalen since Capampangans are known for good cooking, a great value at P242.00.

My newest discovery is White House located along Fructuoso Ramos Street in Cebu City which offers buffets all day starting with breakfast (P50.00), lunch (P100.00), merienda (P40.00) and dinner (P100.00). On Wednesdays, diners get to partake of all the Lechon Cebu they want at no additional cost.

Tragically Beautiful HiPPiEcHiC's Avatar
    Saisaki! *yum*

ako saisaki, dad's and akiyoshi--> sa alabang-zapote road 'to. eat all you can japanese food for P200+ bucks. kaso konti lang ang choices, not like in saisaki. but it's still good.

Cool

yep, saisaki is my fav except...

my fav dish there is sea urchin, and it gets taken in a wink. ang tagal pang palitan.

my pals go there, have beer, and just keep coming back for sashimi and miso soup.

yung kamay-kainan sa may tapat ng eunilaine in teacher's village, QC. mura lang siya...198 lang ata pero eat all you can filipino foodies...super okay.

on the waaaay more expensive side, i've tried nielsen's in pen. okay siya super if you have 895 pesos ++ to spare. fridays and saturdays ang seafood night nila. winner sobra.

Originally posted by natalie_sod
    yung kamay-kainan sa may tapat ng eunilaine in teacher's village, QC. mura lang siya...198 lang ata pero eat all you can filipino foodies...super okay.

on the waaaay more expensive side, i've tried nielsen's in pen. okay siya super if you have 895 pesos ++ to spare. fridays and saturdays ang seafood night nila. winner sobra.
    natalie, i thought sabay tayo magnielsen's? i tried na thier oriental buffet but it's nothing great.. their seafood buffet looks yummy nga.. i was looking at it last night..

mingoy's buffet is php 395 + 10% tax.. worth it when you love paellas n oysters..

used to like saisaki's buffet but thier tempura is getting thinner and thinner..

dYsFuNcTioNaL !?!
    Todai
    World Buffet
    Saisaki

saisaki, i love jap foods!!

Cabalen
    Pilo

I love the buffet the Heritage Hotel. Very tasty and there is more than enough to choose from. And their desserts??? Whole cakes and more than you can imagine. hehehe.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 11 51 ... Last