Dallas Mavericks 2016-2017 Official Thread - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange

X

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

linalangaw itong thread na ito. gumawa pa ng bagong thread wala naman nagpopost sa lumag Dallas thread.

can some confirm if the DMavericks are making a run for JHoliday?

Onga @pandaemonaeon kailangan mo pa ba talaga gawan ng thread ang mavs ni hindi nga umabot page 2 yung thread mo last season

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan0010 View Post
    Onga @pandaemonaeon kailangan mo pa ba talaga gawan ng thread ang mavs ni hindi nga umabot page 2 yung thread mo last season
    It's always been customary to have a seasonal thread for a team when it traditionally has an above average following/activity in the forum. But sure, if we get more of the same this year ("nilalangaw"), then we can consolidate the succeeding seasons here.

edit - Actually, now that I took a glance at the first page, it appears that user activity has really gone down drastically for nearly all teams, so annual threads are virtually extinct now. I'll have to ask a mod to rename or merge this with the other thread then.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    can some confirm if the DMavericks are making a run for JHoliday?
    Hard to tell.

Dallas always gets name-dropped in conversations for marquee FAs and it's often just an attempt by the agents to leverage better contracts from their own teams who can offer the most money. It happened last year with Batum, Whiteside and Conley, and with several other players the previous seasons. It's even more transparent with Jrue (and his brother) because we have nothing to offer him unless we can unload Powell and Matthews.

Their legit shot at improving the team is through the draft or via trade, but FA probably not much.

I hope mavs pick a point guard on draft day

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemonaeon View Post
    Dallas selected Dennis Smith Jr.
    Alright! Although I prefer Ntilikina.

Dennis Smith Jr. went off for 25 PTS, 8 REBS, 4 ASTS, & 4 STLS.

Quote Originally Posted by zmzero5 View Post
    Alright! Although I prefer Ntilikina.
    I take this back.

Your idol is a has been balthier's Avatar
    Harrison Barnes clutch 3 pointer against the Grizzlies.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2