Planners and Journals | Hobbies and Recreation | PinoyExchange

X

Planners and Journals

Are you into journals and planners? This is the thread for you. There's this new thread called Bullet Journaling. Anyone creative who are into designing their own planners?

What planners do you use?
    What brand of notebook works well for you?
    Lined, blank or dotted?
    What pens do you use?

YES!

1. Dotted- Leuchtturm1917

2. Pens- Cocoiro, Uni Pin, Staedtlers, Pilot G-Tech, Pilot Prera (Fountain Pen), Pilot Sign pen

I used to keep a journal of my dreams. But I eventually switched to digital because I was filling those notebooks very quickly, and they were eating up a lot of space.

But I think writing on a notebook still feels different than typing on a computer/laptop.

I use Moleskine with grid marks. It makes my writing aligned horizontally and vertically (works well with indents and bullets!)

I have a Star Wars-inspired Moleskine. It has a Stormtrooper on the cover.

White siya.

The other one is black. I just forgot the name of the villain.

Meron akong journal, na may pangalan ni Rajo Laurel. I bought it from National Book Store.

I used to carry a planner daily but actually use it as a short of diary for short scribbles. I also have journals where I wrote long posts. It stopped when I started becoming busy at work and discovered the web to blog online.

Captain Daichi Sawamura dowaito's Avatar
    I use a journal to monitor my daily expenses up to the last piso. Mas masakit sa bulsa pag nakikita mong nililista ang gastos kesa naka excel form.

I just started. I bought a cheap one from NBS. Hoping it would help me with my goals this year.

I use the Belle De Jour 2016 Planner. I used the cute gel pens from Japan and Sharpies. I actually thought of using an Erin Condren notebook to put my ideas and everything that I can't put on my planner. But I don't think I'll be able to manage both so I just stuck with BDJ. I enjoy decorating my planner every week and it helps to keep track of my appointments/activities. It also has monthly cashflow tracker which helps me plan financially and I use the monthly page as my daily expense tracker so I don't overspend.

I am hoping to blog some more about it. Maybe post a video of how I decorate a page in my planner but I already have quite a lot planned out for the next couple of weeks so Im not sure when I'll be able to do it.

i bought Moonleaf's 2016 planner. I like the cover kasi. saka there are artworks inside. ^_^

From 2011 until 2015, I use(d) the journal ng Seattle's Best Coffee.

May gumagamit ba dito ng planner ng Starbucks?