iglesia ni cristo NO MORE !! - Page 2 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 41 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    congrats

September 9 2015 at 11:52 AM hoopdedoo (Login hoopdedoo)

Response to Prayers to my wife's family: LOve JESUS as GOD and follow my wife out of INC

Congratulations on your wife's escape from the INC. I hate the way the INC keeps long time members in fear of losing salvation if they don't obey the admin and support all the activities. While I myself am not certain that any religion is valid I applaud the fact that your wife is trying to read and understand the bible.

Re: congrats
    September 9 2015 at 3:13 PM John Snow (Login TheOtherOzzy)

Response to congrats

I agree with hoopdedoo.

Keep up the good work, Eric. Hopefully more success comes to her family too.

Good riddance. Congrats!

September 9 2015 at 4:37 PM Dolor (Login DolorDisGuise)

Response to Re: congrats

you are....

September 9 2015 at 5:59 PM hoopdedoo (Login hoopdedoo)

Response to Good riddance. Congrats!

for someone that believes they are part of the body of Christ you are a hateful, vindictive soul.

He responds much like my wife's EX-INC friends . with venom. vile

September 9 2015 at 8:24 PM ERic (Login sheepfound)

Response to you are....

so you wanna hear from me that i support your decision

September 9 2015 at 8:46 PM Dolor (Login DolorDisGuise)

Response to you are....

Oh yes I am happy about it you leaving...who's next?

Noone wants to hear from you. You may leave now. Don't let the door hit you as u leave

September 10 2015 at 1:01 AM jodlas (Login ja4age)

Response to so you wanna hear from me that i support your decision

Damn right I see you 3 stooges for WHAT you are.

September 12 2015 at 9:31 PM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

Response to So you imbeciles continue to troll while Juan Castanaga and Jun Santos

Reveal yourselves at once as to why you continue to be on these forums wasting people's time while showing you are complete and utter hypocrites of the Lord, your God? Or is your God the lustful and INC bankrupting Jun Santos?

Damn right I'm going to grill all 3 of you.
    -----------------------------------------------
    The truth will set you free. There shall be days when sorrows will come. Find the root of those sorrows and if you find its a cult, do something about it.

hahaha, hope the bile rises up to your mouth Capt Seabird

September 12 2015 at 9:35 PM Dolor (Login DolorDisGuise)

Response to So you imbeciles continue to troll while Juan Castanaga and Jun Santos

so that you can taste how bitter you are

This chapter shows the failings of the INC in its entirety

September 12 2015 at 9:41 PM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

Response to As far as I'm concerned Mr. Dolor, you're finished.

But of course you are too naive and/or foolish to see that. A blind leader is ineffective, and on top of that the Sanggunian has neglected the most important aspects of the law: justice (trying to cover up criminal acts that go even far before the Mary Jane Castanaga murder of 2009 took place), mercy (expulsions left and right, sometimes without real just cause), and faithfulness (how can the members be faithful if the leaders themselves are not faithful to the words of God?)
    The truth will set you free. There shall be days when sorrows will come. Find the root of those sorrows and if you find its a cult, do something about it.

hohum, worthy for a Netflix series blah blah blah

September 12 2015 at 9:48 PM Dolor (Login DolorDisGuise)

Response to This chapter shows the failings of the INC in its entirety

Predictable, are we?

September 12 2015 at 9:50 PM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

Response to hohum, worthy for a Netflix series blah blah blah

Do you have a better rebuttal than that? Or do you insist on wasting the time of those exposing the truth behind your cult, Mr. Dolor?

Just to make matters worse for you 3 stooges: SisLori has credible leads

September 12 2015 at 10:00 PM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

Response to Predictable, are we?

And has had them for some time. Its not just ABS-CBN, Rappler, Kelly Ong, Sher Lock, or even AE where our observations come from. Sometimes they are personal observations of our own combined with the efforts of those who we know are still in the INC.

Meanwhile you keep screaming "WALA!! WALA!!" at the top of your keyboard lungs. Not very smart, are we?

> >

Iglesia ni Cristo No More

Its time to hold the Sanggunian and its loyalists responsible

September 15 2015 at 1:43 AM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

I recently have finished accounting for perhaps my 3rd report of someone being visited inquisition style by ministers and being forced to confess (right or not) who certain users real identities were and who was leaking information.

This is not even just proof the INC is falling apart, its proof that once again it has turned into a criminal organization that is not above using libel and slander against people. I believe there are enough victims of this that maybe legal action should be seriously considered.

To the ministers responsible for doing this and the Sanggunian allowing this on their watch:

Do not think you are above the law of the land. You once again are violating the very Bible you promised to uphold as ministers. And how dare you drag innocent people through the mud as well as fellow ministers.

Your time is up. Instead of having members confess their identities, why don't you all confess the criminal activities you have done?

I encourage all victms of these type of visitations to step forward

September 15 2015 at 1:44 AM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

Response to Its time to hold the Sanggunian and its loyalists responsible

None. I have proof these are happening

September 15 2015 at 4:39 PM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

Response to where isthat "i believe" inhis statements?

Mr. Dolor, take FEU and your idiot sidekick wilson and leave this forum. I am being serious on how I know what you are trying to do.

Continue to support your criminal organization. This is no lie, Mr. Dolor

September 15 2015 at 4:37 PM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

Response to Capt Nobird, with your statements beginnin with I Believe, here's a song for you

It is very possible some of our members here were visited inquisition style and pressured to reveal information that is not true.

I can now conclude with confidence you are one oF their supporters.

I recommend praying to God for forgiveness and ditching your support of Jun Santos and the Sanggunian. I also would like to warn you that if you are in the PacNW or NorCal I am on to you just like your cohorts

Capt Seabird is going ala Rambo. I'm scared now....

September 15 2015 at 7:20 PM Dolor (Login DolorDisGuise)

Response to Continue to support your criminal organization. This is no lie, Mr. Dolor

with your BS warnings and ultimatums

Bring it on!!!!

That all you have, Dolor?

September 15 2015 at 7:34 PM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

Response to Capt Seabird is going ala Rambo. I'm scared now....

I suspect you are definitely from NorCal and are supporting ACTIV there.

So why do you allow these inquisition like visits from your higher ups? Has not the death of one of your own in American Canyon opened your eyes yet at all?

Or are you continuing to be in denial?

You should be scared Dolor. I have submitted my sworn testimony to my attorney

September 15 2015 at 7:39 PM Andre (Login abassi)

Response to Capt Seabird is going ala Rambo. I'm scared now....

Dolor and the rest of the USMO branch of the INC criminal organization:

I have submitted a deposition to my attorney and he is preparing a lawsuit against all of you.

What is my testimony?

I have told my attorney that four ministers from the USMO came over to my home and interrogated me and my family for three hours, inquisition style. These ministers tried to coerce a confession from myself and reveal the source of my leaks.

Now Dolor, before I start naming names, you and your cronies, especially your boss should cease and desist from posting anymore and delete your accounts.

This is your last warning.

me too Andrei, i have been grilled for 3 hours

September 15 2015 at 9:48 PM Gino Maningas (Login Sanpaul)

Response to You should be scared Dolor. I have submitted my sworn testimony to my attorney.

Kamusta na po kayo Mang Tiburcio? Hows your health? I hope you're doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikongkong View Post
    Kamusta na po kayo Mang Tiburcio? Hows your health? I hope you're doing good.
    Thanks much !! Warm greetings too and for your family. Am still going on fine and coping with the aid of my junior always on my side. Appreciate highly your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by tiburcioSais View Post
    Thanks much !! Warm greetings too and for your family. Am still going on fine and coping with the aid of my junior always on my side. Appreciate highly your concern.
    Good to hear everything's doing alright!

Something that could help others along

September 15 2015 at 11:05 PM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

I am posting this because this is really something that can happen to you as a result of all the emotional and mental trauma taken in over the years.

If you feel you match the symptoms stated here, please feel free to get help:

http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/recovery/cptsd.htm

I also wish to provide these links to those still in the INC or considering leaving, or those who still doubt the INC IS a cult for that matter:

http://www.cultwatch.com/howcultswork.html

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ple-join-cults

There are also other resources on the E&SN Site

September 15 2015 at 11:14 PM Capt. Seabird (Login CSeabird)

Response to Something that could help others along

That you may find helpful in your journey.

As for me, I may be taking a break sometime towards the end of the week or next week. I have more pressing matters to take care of for a while.

For those of you still in doubt that the INC is a cult, realize this: I have had to speak to therapists over what I endured during my time in the INC, and I believe its not an uncommon ordeal that many who do leave might have to seek one out. Emotional and mental trauma are something induced on a cult victim over time.

Signs of the only true church

September 18 2015 at 10:00 AM Hijo (Login hijo7591)

Yes here is some signs to convince someone to join the only true church, Not!
    1 Alleged Kidnapping and death threats
    2 Executive Minister has an $300M Airbus
    3 Expelled mother and brother for little more than alleging corruption
    4 Founder was a confirmed by court of law as a sex fiend and accused of various sex crimes by more than a few
    5 Founder was alleged wife beater
    6 Members are marked absent if they miss a worship service and required to provide a reason for non attendance
    7 Repetitive worship services with only three themes, INC is the only true church, Never leave inc or go to hell, Give INC your money.
    8. Nonsense bible prophecies supposedly the pillar of Iglesia belief make no sense, and zero evidence
    9. Witness protection for accusers
    10. Its a cult for sure

repetitive
    September 18 2015 at 12:05 PM hoopdedoo (Login hoopdedoo)

Response to Signs of the only true church

#7 is what really makes me laugh, they are so stupid they can't vary from those three topics ; even when they try it's always just a slight variation . Now ALL "lessons" are "obey, obey, obey, oh thank you lord for the wonderful admin and the beloved executive minister" How these idiots think any "prospect" that is not brain dead is not going to be scared off by the obvious cultish devotion to the group is laughable.

83 yrs old expelled widow with a Bombshell Story

September 18 2015 at 2:55 PM Sis Lori (Login SisLori009)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ID2...ature=youtu.be

Dolor, or FEU, or Wilson. It's time to rise up!

September 18 2015 at 3:37 PM Sis Lori (Login SisLori009)

Response to 83 yrs old expelled widow with a Bombshell Story

This poor widow was expelled without a reason by the evil Sanggunian. Will you allow yourselves to become defenders of the evil Sanggunian?

ALL MINISTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD, IF YOU STILL HAVE THE LOVE FOR THE BRETHREN THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO DO, WHICH IS, TO RISE UP AND DEMAND EXPULSION OF THE ENTIRE SANGGUNIAN AND RESIGNATION OF EDUARDO V. MANALO FOR THE SINS THEY HAVE DONE AGAINST GOD, AGAINST JESUS CHRIST, AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND AGAINST THE BRETHREN WHO WERE UNJUSTLY EXPELLED WITHOUT VALID REASONS NOR BEING ALLOWED TO DEFEND THEMSELVES OF ANY ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THEM NOR BEING ALLOWED TO FACE AND QUESTION THEIR ACCUSERS IN CONSONANCE WITH THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, SUCH AS, CHRIST'S TEACHINGS ENUNCIATED IN MATTHEW 18:15-17.

wasted life

September 18 2015 at 4:35 PM hijo (Login hijo7591)

Response to 83 yrs old expelled widow with a Bombshell Story

Dried up sucked dry the fate of all Inc's in the end

1 billion pesos Forbes Park Mansion

September 18 2015 at 4:42 PM hijo (Login hijo7591)

Around $USD 25,000,000.00. Well done INCs now you know where some of the money goes. Don't expect you will see a picture of Manalos pad in the Pasugo anytime soon. But no wonder Manalo loves you so much ha ha

“If Satan appears to me and gives me money, I will accept the money" - Catholic cardinal

September 18 2015 at 4:49 PM wilson (Login wilsonTapang)

Response to 1 billion pesos Forbes Park Mansion

“If Satan appears to me and gives me money, I will accept the money

Read more:http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/25299/g...#ixzz3m6cZCZ56
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

yes but they are not the only true church like you guys

September 18 2015 at 4:52 PM hijo (Login hijo7591)

Response to “If Satan appears to me and gives me money, I will accept the money" - Catholic cardinal

Eh

and that's why they take money from Satan lolz. the INC does not.

September 18 2015 at 5:27 PM wilson (Login wilsonTapang)

Response to yes but they are not the only true church like you guys

Wilson in which field you gonna be burried?

September 18 2015 at 6:00 PM Coffeemaker (Login Coffeemaker)
    Owner

Response to and that's why they take money from Satan lolz. the INC does not.

But the chief priests having taken the pieces of silver, said:
    It is not lawful to put them into the corbona, because it is the price of blood.

And after they had consulted together, they bought with them the potter's field, to be a burying place for strangers.

Really? The inc will take money from ANYONE and EVERYONE.

September 18 2015 at 7:56 PM jodlas (Login ja4age)

Response to and that's why they take money from Satan lolz. the INC does not.

Re: “If Satan appears to me and gives me money, I will accept the money" - Catholic cardinal

September 18 2015 at 7:41 PM John Snow (Login TheOtherOzzy)

Response to “If Satan appears to me and gives me money, I will accept the money" - Catholic cardinal

Did anyone else read this article? Wilson (aka Kidlatngayon), misquotes. Does this surprise anyone? INM administration, ministers, and fanatics have misquoted Catholic sources for many years.

The cardinal's quote is actually
    "If Satan appears to me and gives me money, I will accept the money and spend it all for the poor. It is not the practice of the Church to ask donors where their donations come from. Our duty is to make sure all donations go to the poor. The devil remains . . . my enemy but I will use his resources to feed the poor.”

You are a disgusting piece of crap, Wilson/Kidlat.

Every worship service INM steals from the poor. As a former Catholic, never did I ever hear a priest or anyone else ask for money. I have also attended other non-Catholic churches and they did not ask for money either. But demanding money is part of every single worship service in INM.

Wilson/Kidlat is a proven liar and piece of dung.

These are all serious accusations I am reading.

Mt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build
    my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Are not these prevailing scandals, evil or blameworthy sins not gates of hell within
    so-called God religious groups that were formed or organized thru the ages.

The same for all of the man's builded structural churches believers that the gates of
    will not prevail against them. And, yet evidently evil acts happened and are wantonly
    committed within their core group and by some of their leaders and members.

Evidently that the gates of hell prevailing in them and evildoers entering within.

Gates of hell prevailing indeed ever since and so with the other
    so-called man formulated beliefs and faith in God not spiritually
    in the realm of His written Words.

Ang Dios ay nagpaparusa sa kanyang bayan at muli itong kakalingain

http://postimg.org/image/scem4qh4t/

Aalisin ang masasama at maaayos ulit ang Iglesia.

Abangan ninyo ang mga kahindik hindik na mangyayari.

FBI & CIA, PLEASE TAKE NOTE. FINGERPRINTS/SSN COULD BE SOLD TO ISIS/ISOL & TERRORISTS

July 29 2015 at 11:28 AM Oberst Ozzy Osborn - not Colonel TheOtherOzzy (Login ozzy.osborn)

Response to The have evidence (which is the Mansion in ForbesPark bought by Eduardo Villaneuva Manalo)

Colonel Walter,
    Please email all of these to FBI.
    The fingerprints and SSN collections can be sold to ISIS, ISOL, and Terrorists so that they can enter USA borders.

Also note that many INC members are USAF, USN, US Army members, US military Veterans.
    Those fingerprints and SSN collections can be used to make FAKE military Identification cards that will allow unauthorized entry to US Military bases, USAF bases, and US Naval Bases, and secret military installations.

The National Security of USA is very important and must not be compromised.
    FBI Agents, please investigate this.

http://exglesia.weebly.com/blog/the-...r-fingerprints

why do they need our fingerprints

July 29 2015 at 12:59 PM Ruby (Login anonymouse1914)

Response to FBI & CIA, PLEASE TAKE NOTE. FINGERPRINTS/SSN COULD BE SOLD TO ISIS/ISOL & TERRORISTS

i don't understand could someone explain to me why they need to get our fingerprints? i never got fingerpritned before it's like we're giving them too much information what do they need with our fingerprints?

I can think of a few reasons

July 29 2015 at 2:25 PM White guy former member (Login likelystory)

Response to why do they need our fingerprints

But I still would not give fingerprints or SSN.

They might just want to be able to identify you in the future. If someone is expelled, they could give a fake name and join in another locale. If the INC has your fingerprints, they can compare new members against their database.

For this to work, they would have to add all fingerprints into a database. I would not want my fingerprints there. My concern is security and identity theft. How will they create this database? I assume they will transport the actual information by hand to central office. It would likely then be entered into a database they would have purchased. Each set of prints they enter would be compared to see if they are a match to old sets to identify frauds.

Similarly, they can use fingerprints when people transfer in to a locale. The new transfer would provide their prints which would be sent to central for comparison to confirm identity.

I assume that this will all happen in central due to the decreased security of allowing access over the Internet. The problem of this would be hand delivering transfers and their fingerprints, as there are are a lot of people who transfer and now you are trusting mail delivery services to protect people's privacy.

Keep in mind that I am talking theoretically since I have no communications with people who would know.

DANGEROUS: the SCAN dude managing this fingerprint/SSN database of INC can just sell the

July 29 2015 at 4:21 PM Oberst Ozzy Osborn - not Colonel TheOtherOzzy (Login ozzy.osborn)

DANGEROUS: the SCAN dude managing this fingerprint/SSN database of iglesia ni cristo can just sell the fingerprints, SSN and other identity data to ISIS, ISOL, and terrorists for money$$$$ and INC Central Office might not even know that the personal identity information are being sold to Terrorists. Remember, a lot of Active and retired US Military personnel are iglesia ni cristo members.

Anyone will do anything for cash.
    Want proof? say the name USAF Bob Pellien, the Kidnapper
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/70213...ge/1404493021/

The ACTIV trolls in this forum are always bumping down the Criminal Kidnapping activities of USAF Bob Pellien.

Quote Originally Posted by tiburcioSais View Post
    FBI & CIA, PLEASE TAKE NOTE. FINGERPRINTS/SSN COULD BE SOLD TO ISIS/ISOL & TERRORISTS

July 29 2015 at 11:28 AM Oberst Ozzy Osborn - not Colonel TheOtherOzzy (Login ozzy.osborn)

Response to The have evidence (which is the Mansion in ForbesPark bought by Eduardo Villaneuva Manalo)

Colonel Walter,
    Please email all of these to FBI.
    The fingerprints and SSN collections can be sold to ISIS, ISOL, and Terrorists so that they can enter USA borders.

Also note that many INC members are USAF, USN, US Army members, US military Veterans.
    Those fingerprints and SSN collections can be used to make FAKE military Identification cards that will allow unauthorized entry to US Military bases, USAF bases, and US Naval Bases, and secret military installations.

The National Security of USA is very important and must not be compromised.
    FBI Agents, please investigate this.

http://exglesia.weebly.com/blog/the-...r-fingerprints

why do they need our fingerprints

July 29 2015 at 12:59 PM Ruby (Login anonymouse1914)

Response to FBI & CIA, PLEASE TAKE NOTE. FINGERPRINTS/SSN COULD BE SOLD TO ISIS/ISOL & TERRORISTS

i don't understand could someone explain to me why they need to get our fingerprints? i never got fingerpritned before it's like we're giving them too much information what do they need with our fingerprints?

I can think of a few reasons

July 29 2015 at 2:25 PM White guy former member (Login likelystory)

But I still would not give fingerprints or SSN.

They might just want to be able to identify you in the future. If someone is expelled, they could give a fake name and join in another locale. If the INC has your fingerprints, they can compare new members against their database.

For this to work, they would have to add all fingerprints into a database. I would not want my fingerprints there. My concern is security and identity theft. How will they create this database? I assume they will transport the actual information by hand to central office. It would likely then be entered into a database they would have purchased. Each set of prints they enter would be compared to see if they are a match to old sets to identify frauds.

Similarly, they can use fingerprints when people transfer in to a locale. The new transfer would provide their prints which would be sent to central for comparison to confirm identity.

I assume that this will all happen in central due to the decreased security of allowing access over the Internet. The problem of this would be hand delivering transfers and their fingerprints, as there are are a lot of people who transfer and now you are trusting mail delivery services to protect people's privacy.

Keep in mind that I am talking theoretically since I have no communications with people who would know.

DANGEROUS: the SCAN dude managing this fingerprint/SSN database of INC can just sell the

July 29 2015 at 4:21 PM Oberst Ozzy Osborn - not Colonel TheOtherOzzy (Login ozzy.osborn)

DANGEROUS: the SCAN dude managing this fingerprint/SSN database of iglesia ni cristo can just sell the fingerprints, SSN and other identity data to ISIS, ISOL, and terrorists for money$$$$ and INC Central Office might not even know that the personal identity information are being sold to Terrorists. Remember, a lot of Active and retired US Military personnel are iglesia ni cristo members.

Anyone will do anything for cash.
    Want proof? say the name USAF Bob Pellien, the Kidnapper

The ACTIV trolls in this forum are always bumping down the Criminal Kidnapping activities of USAF Bob Pellien.
    Wow, this is serious!

The INC is conducting a mandatory head count will record your fingerprints.
    7/30/2015 0 Comments

For those of you who are out of the loop, the Iglesia ni Cristo will be conducting a head count during the month of August 2015. During regular worship services, members have name tags that they turn around to prove that they attended. During the head count, however, members instead turn in their name tags to the secretary office of their locale.

When they submit their name tags they will be required to submit personal information to the church's records. This includes their full name, address, email, family members, and many other forms of personal information.

Head counts happen every once in a while. The difference is that this time members will be recording their fingerprints onto their personal files. They will also be asked for their social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. It would be pretty easy for the church to find dissenters if they have their social media accessible at any time.
    It gets worse, members who do not participate in the head count are expelled and removed from the church registry. The church is serious about finding who you are and having detailed information at their disposal.

Remember: nobody can force you to give away your personal information, and if they do it is probably illegal.

Open letter to those who are “one with EVM”

July 28 2015 at 9:12 PM

Aeneas (Login Aeneas1)

Let me ask you something, my fellow brethren in faith.

To those who so steadfastly stand with Brother Eduardo and his administration, who so quickly dismiss any thought or idea that might stray from what they tell you to think and what they tell you to do, regardless of what your reason or conscience is telling you-
    How does it feel?

How does it feel to completely relinquish your capacity to think and reason for yourself when it comes to our religion and your faith? Ask yourself this- isn’t your faith important enough for you to make a conscious effort to explore for yourself whether you’re still in the right place and still doing the right thing?

What has to happen for you, my brethren who sit with me week after week, to at least consider the possibility that the numerous allegations and evidence of fraud, misconduct, and abuse might actually have some merit?

Would you have to witness them sneak in during the worship service, reach into the offering box during the prayer for the offering, empty the offering bags into a comically large sack, sneak out the chapel doors and then drive off in luxury getaway vehicles right before your head deacon opens his eyes and says, “Amen”?

Even with that, I fear a woeful many of you would simply shut their eyes and remain willfully ignorant. For ignorance is bliss, bliss means perfect happiness, and who wouldn’t want to be perfectly happy? Happiness is the reason many of you come to church in the first place- to feel happy as part of a community of friends and family, to feel happy that your life has meaning, to feel happy at the thought of even greater happiness on the day of judgment.

Unfortunately, there is a problem with this.

That bliss or perfect happiness is contingent upon remaining ignorant. Remaining ignorant means remaining uneducated, unaware, and uninformed. We know just by existing that remaining uneducated, unaware, and uninformed can likely get you fired, arrested, hurt and even killed. So why then choose to remain ignorant now with church, especially when -for you who truly believe in the doctrine- the stakes are so much higher?

I implore you to simply do one thing at this point- think.

Ponder for a moment about how much different the church is now from the time of Brother Erdy and of Ka Felix.

Think about our offering. Without even considering the abundant existing evidence of financial misappropriation that is out there, just simply remember for example the building and continuing maintenance of that two hundred million dollar arena in the Philippines.
    An overblown indoor concert venue.

Then look outside at the peeling, cracking exterior of your chapel, or the rented hall you’ve been using to worship for years. Think of all the other brethren all across the districts still renting facilities and still waiting for a chapel of their own.
    Think about the constant call for special offerings week after week, especially for the celebrations -opening, closing, or whatnot- now acknowledging where these offerings aren’t going. Then remember if you will when Ka Erdy preached that the regular offering is sufficient for the needs of the church.

Think about our sermons. The distinct lack of spirituality, the overemphasis on offering and on strict obedience, and the constant use of fear as a motivator. Obey, submit, offer.

Think about the new hymns and their focus on the administration. Obey, submit, offer.
    Wash, rinse, repeat.

Think of the extravagant and worldly celebrations and concerts. The senseless pursuit of world records. The construction of non-chapels at the expense of building and maintaining actual chapels. The emphasis on media and entertainment at the cost of edification and spirituality. Simply think of the attention-seeking, singing-and-dancing circus monkey of a corporation that we’ve become.

Now, think of the allegations of fraud, misconduct, and abuse.

I know some may defensively reason that the Philippine government is addressing and resolving the most serious allegations. Even without considering that we’ve actually had to involve the government to address conflicts within our own church administration, which is an anomaly in itself, don’t be tempted to dismiss anything.

Before those of you who most vehemently support EVM’s administration get preemptively defensive and think to just laugh it all off -as Ka Eduardo so callously and inappropriately did himself at the anniversary celebration- we should first understand that corruption in our church is not new.

A quick refresher, for the uninitiated.

The church has always exercised significant political influence in the Philippines, long before the most recent allegations of corruption. The church crosses that necessary division between church and state, involving itself in government and political affairs. The “state” or the Philippine government itself is also rife with corruption and this is historically well supported, with nepotism, incompetence, and corruption affecting its judiciary or court system especially.

We should see the obvious problem at this point. There is a conflict of interest with the government’s resolution of these allegations and their political ties with the church. I don’t expect many of our younger or more naďve brethren who were born and raised in the United States and alike to fully appreciate the magnitude of this. Those with no experience whatsoever of life under a corrupt government can’t begin to understand the influence that special interest organizations with significant capital can hold. And the influence and power the church administration can wield in the Philippines to subjugate those who would seek to oppose it cannot be understated.

Dear brethren, my appeal at this point is simply this: please don’t stop thinking for yourself.

Begin seeking answers, don’t blindly follow, and when you start to find the truth as well as your courage, don’t keep silent. We should be silent no more. Open your heart and your mind. Many of the best of us -our fellow brethren, officers, and ministers alike- are already standing up and speaking out, at great risk to themselves and their families, so that we may not remain “blissfully ignorant.”

We must open our eyes to the truth.

Aeneas

“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32

The latest lesson

September 21 2015 at 2:10 PM hoopdedoo (Login hoopdedoo)

Well anther "obey, pray in the temple and offer lesson"

The INC is essentially the old school Judaism that Jesus despised:

The loud, look at me lord praying where we catalog our "many sacrifices"

the money changers in the temple; the arena, the coffee table books, t-shirts etc...

The INC has no clue what "worship me in spirit and in truth" means.

The Great Corruption in EVM's Iglesia

September 20 2015 at 1:22 PM Sis Lori (Login SisLori009)

Those who are still remaining loyalists of the Sanggunian and EVM's Evil church administration better get out fast or else you will shoulder these too much milking by your Sanggunian dictators.

This is the latest from Kelly Ong's expose:

Narito po ang mga bagay na nagpapatunay sa matinding kurapsiyon sa loob ng Iglesia ngayon:
    ANG PAG-IRAL NG MGA BAGAY NA DATI AY WALA SA PANAHON NG SUGO AT NG KAPATID NA ERANO G. MANALO.
    1. Pagbebenta ng mga T-Shirts para sa iba't-ibang okasyon at aktibidad na nagkakahalaga ng 300 pesos at sa US ay 50USD.
    2. Pagbebenta ng mga asawa ng ministro ng mga kakanin at inumin sa loob ng Philippine Arena.
    3. Palagiang paghingi ng abuluyan sa lahat ng mga Tanging Pagtitipon maging sa panonood sa WEBEX.
    4. Mga karagdagang abuluyan at handugang inilulunsad.
    5. Paghingi ng abuloy para sa isasagawang Pamamahayag.
    6. Paghingi ng mga abuluyan para sa kawanggawa at sa mga nasalanta ng kalamidad maliban pa sa lingguhang Tanging Handugan para sa Lingap. Saan napunta ang pondo sa Lingap mula sa T.H. Linggu-linggo sa loob ng anim na taon?
    7. Paghingi ng mga registration fees para sa iba't ibang mga okasyon at aktibidad na inilulunsad.
    8. Panghihingi sa mga maytungkulin para sila ang magbayad at managot sa mga gugulin sa mga okasyon at iba't ibang mga aktibidad.
    9. Pagbebenta ng coffee table book, kalendaryo, mga memorabilia ng Iglesia at iba't-ibang UNLAD ITEMS.
    10. Paglalagay ng iba't-ibang negosyo sa compound ng Philippine Arena kalakip ang isang mini casino.
    11. Pagsingil sa mga kapatid at pagpaparenta sa mga tent sa loob ng Philippine Arena.
    12. Up to 400% marked-up price ng lahat ng pagkain at inumin sa loob ng compound ng Philippine Arena.
    13. Pangungontrata ng UNLAD sa lahat ng uniporme ng NEU students and Staff, mga BEM STUDENTS, mga ministro at manggagawa at ng mga maytngkulin sa Lokal.
    14. Pangungontrata ng UNLAD sa mga giveaways sa Pagsamba ng Kabataan.
    15. Automatic na kaltas tulong tuwing tulong ng mga kawani sa lahat ng okasyon at paraphernalia na ginagamit sa Philippine Arena.
    16. Automatic na kaltas tulong at "good as sold" ng lahat ng mga tickets na ibinibigay sa mga ministro sa lahat ng mga Distrito sa lahat ng okasyong ginaganap sa Philippine Arena.
    17. Pagbayad kay Chris Brown ng Iglesia mula sa pondo at Tanging Handugan ng mga lokal at Distrito sa Metro Manila at paligid ng mga Distrito nito para sa mahalay na concert nito na hindi natuloy. Umabot sa 1million USD ang kinuhang pondo sa iglesia ngunit napag-alaman na hindi naman pala tumanggap ng paunang bayad si Chris Brown. Nasaan na ang abuloy ng mga kapatid na 1million USD?
    18. Paggawa ng pelikula ng SUGO hindi ang layunin ay banal kundi para makakolekta ng salapi.
    19. Pagbebenta ng thumb pin at T-Shirt na I am one with EVM.
    20. Pagbebenta ng iba't-ibang bagay na may kaugnayan sa iglesia at sa paglilingkod. Wala na tayong iniwan sa mga katoliko at ADD.
    21. Pagbebenta ng CD ni Anthony Castelo at iba pa.
    22. Pagbebenta ng mga kapilya ng Iglesia at iba't-ibang mga ari-arian.
    23. Pagpapabaya sa mga kapilya at mga mehoras ng Iglesia.
    24. Pagpapagawa ng mga "Barangay Chapels" kung saan ang malaking bahagi ng gugol ay mula sa mga donasyon ng mga kapatid at mga batares subalit ang nasa kontrato at budget nito ay mahigit sa 2million pesos. Kahit huwag tumanggap ng donasyon at batares ay hindi uubos ng dalawang milyong piso ang mga barangay chapels na tinatawag nila. Ang mga lupa ay donasyon o kaya ay rented lamang.
    25. Pagpatayo ng Fort Victoria Condominium noong 2009. Buhay pa ang kapatid na Erano G. Manalo ay inilihim nila itong patayuan. Makikita sa kontrata nito ang pakikipag-negosyo nila Jun Santos kay Acuzar na siyang may-ari kuno ng San Jose Builders subalit sa katotohanan ay dummy lamang siya ni Jun Santos.Narito po ang mga bagay na nagpapatunay sa matinding kurapsiyon sa loob ng Iglesia ngayon:

26. Pagbili ng mga personal na mga farms ng Sanggunian.
    27. Pagbili ng Sanggunian ng mga luxury cars at ng kanilang mga pamilya.
    28. Pagbili ng Sanggunian ng mga sariling condos.
    29. Pagbili ng Sanggunian ng mga house and lot.
    30. Luxurious around the world travels ng Sanggunian at pamilya halos buwan buwan.
    31. Pagtayo ng FYM Foundation at paglipat sa abuloy ng Iglesia dito.
    32. Pagpapasara sa mga bank accounts ng Iglesia at pagbubukas naman ng mga personal accounts ng Sanggunian at ng mga kapatid na DUMMIES nila.
    33. Ang "kahon system" sa pagkolekta ng abuloy ng Iglesia. Umiiral na ito sa maraming lokal sa buong mundo kung saan hindi na naiingatan ang kalinisan ng pananalapi.
    33. Ang paghakot ni Jun Santos at ng mga inuutusan niyang mga ministro sa mga abuloy ng iglesia pagkatapos na pagkatapos ng mga pagsamba at inilalagay ito sa bags nila o kaya ay inihahatid ng mga ministro at maytungkulin sa kanilang mga tinutuluyang mga hotel.
    34. Ang mga marked-up na presyo ng mga inaangkat ng iglesia na mga kagamitan, maging bigas at groceries para sa lingap.
    35. Ang paghingi ng sanggunian at ng kanilang mga bataan ng porsiyento sa mga suppliers.
    36. Ang pagtitiwalag at panggigipit sa sinumang nag-uusap na kapatid o nagsisiwalat ukol sa KATIWALIAN O CORRUPTION.
    37. Ang panunuhol sa mga ministro at mga kapatid na tikom ang bibig at mga bulag na tagasunod.
    38. ANG PAGTUON NG IGLESIA SA PAGLIKOM NG SALAPI SA IBA'T IBANG KAPARAANAN na naging sentro ng mga leksiyon sa mga Pagsamba.
    39. Ang patuloy na pagnenegosyo at pagpapalabas ng mga makamundong programa sa Philippine Arena na labag na sa doktrina ng Diyos. Dati rati noong hindi pa ito itinayo ay ipinagyayabang nila na anomang palabas na labag sa doktrina ng Iglesia ay hindi pahihintulutan sa PA.
    40. Malayong malayo pa ang election subalit nakakontrata na kay Binay ang banal na kaisahan ng Iglesia kapalit ng salapi at kalakal an pakikinabangin ng Sanggunian sa kaniya.
    41. Pagpaskil ng mga advertisement ads o mga posters ukol sa concert at ibang pagkakakitaan sa PA.
    42. Paniningil sa mga maytungkulin ukol sa mga tickets na ipinamahagi sa panahon ng pagbubulay-bulay bago ang pagtupad.
    43. Pagbebenta ng mga memorabilia sa loob ng Templo Central, sa mga lokal sa Hong Kong, U.S. at iba pa.
    44. Pagkakasangkot ng Sanggunian sa mga malalaking katiwalian at krimen sa lipunan tulad ng pagkanlong sa isang kriminal at wanted sa batas tulad ng koreaning si Ja Hoon Ku, pagkakasangkot ni Erds Codera sa corruption sa Customs ayon sa report ng NICA.
    26. Pagbili ng mga personal na mga farms ng Sanggunian.
    27. Pagbili ng Sanggunian ng mga luxury cars at ng kanilang mga pamilya.
    28. Pagbili ng Sanggunian ng mga sariling condos.
    29. Pagbili ng Sanggunian ng mga house and lot.
    30. Luxurious around the world travels ng Sanggunian at pamilya halos buwan buwan.
    31. Pagtayo ng FYM Foundation at paglipat sa abuloy ng Iglesia dito.
    32. Pagpapasara sa mga bank accounts ng Iglesia at pagbubukas naman ng mga personal accounts ng Sanggunian at ng mga kapatid na DUMMIES nila.
    33. Ang "kahon system" sa pagkolekta ng abuloy ng Iglesia. Umiiral na ito sa maraming lokal sa buong mundo kung saan hindi na naiingatan ang kalinisan ng pananalapi.
    33. Ang paghakot ni Jun Santos at ng mga inuutusan niyang mga ministro sa mga abuloy ng iglesia pagkatapos na pagkatapos ng mga pagsamba at inilalagay ito sa bags nila o kaya ay inihahatid ng mga ministro at maytungkulin sa kanilang mga tinutuluyang mga hotel.
    34. Ang mga marked-up na presyo ng mga inaangkat ng iglesia na mga kagamitan, maging bigas at groceries para sa lingap.
    35. Ang paghingi ng sanggunian at ng kanilang mga bataan ng porsiyento sa mga suppliers.
    36. Ang pagtitiwalag at panggigipit sa sinumang nag-uusap na kapatid o nagsisiwalat ukol sa KATIWALIAN O CORRUPTION.
    37. Ang panunuhol sa mga ministro at mga kapatid na tikom ang bibig at mga bulag na tagasunod.
    38. ANG PAGTUON NG IGLESIA SA PAGLIKOM NG SALAPI SA IBA'T IBANG KAPARAANAN na naging sentro ng mga leksiyon sa mga Pagsamba.
    39. Ang patuloy na pagnenegosyo at pagpapalabas ng mga makamundong programa sa Philippine Arena na labag na sa doktrina ng Diyos. Dati rati noong hindi pa ito itinayo ay ipinagyayabang nila na anomang palabas na labag sa doktrina ng Iglesia ay hindi pahihintulutan sa PA.
    40. Malayong malayo pa ang election subalit nakakontrata na kay Binay ang banal na kaisahan ng Iglesia kapalit ng salapi at kalakal an pakikinabangin ng Sanggunian sa kaniya.
    41. Pagpaskil ng mga advertisement ads o mga posters ukol sa concert at ibang pagkakakitaan sa PA.
    42. Paniningil sa mga maytungkulin ukol sa mga tickets na ipinamahagi sa panahon ng pagbubulay-bulay bago ang pagtupad.
    43. Pagbebenta ng mga memorabilia sa loob ng Templo Central, sa mga lokal sa Hong Kong, U.S. at iba pa.
    44. Pagkakasangkot ng Sanggunian sa mga malalaking katiwalian at krimen sa lipunan tulad ng pagkanlong sa isang kriminal at wanted sa batas tulad ng koreaning si Ja Hoon Ku, pagkakasangkot ni Erds Codera sa corruption sa Customs ayon sa report ng NICA.
    Tama po ang Kapatid na Erano G. Manalo. "Noon, iisa lang ang hudas ngunit ngayon, lahat ng manggagawa ay nagkaisa upang ipagkanulo si Cristo."
    "Ganito ang sabi ng Panginoong Dios, Narito, ako'y laban sa mga pastor; at aking aalisin ang aking mga tupa sa kanilang kamay, at akin silang patitigilin ng pagpapakain ng mga tupa; at hindi na naman pakakanin ng mga pastor ang kanilang sarili; at aking ililigtas ang aking mga tupa sa kanilang bibig, upang huwag maging pagkain sa kanila." Ezekiel 34:1

When I read this news article, I thought Bro Jose Ventilacion killed himself...

September 22 2015 at 6:06 PM The Lions Of Eden (Login TheLionsOfEden)

...Since Bro Jose Ventilacion, the chief bible debater and defender of the Iglesia Ni Cristo, Since he is presently being punished and banished by the INC Santos Administration for encouraging former INC Members to sue the INC Church and though he was being innocently sarcastic, and now it backfired and there are presently now a growing number of ex-INC Members filing suit against the Church. The INC Santos Administration degraded and banished Bro. Jose Ventilacion and his family to some God-awful outpost locale, some lonely desert post in Scenic South Dakota in the middle of dead nowhere, worst than the jungles of Mindanao, instead of fending off Philippine Islamic Militants, Here in South Dakota he needs to fend off against dessert Biker Gangs, Ku Klux Klansmen and local militias against foreigners like Jose Ventilacion, to make sure he guards the supposed Oil Rich Reserves for the church, he is now stationed as a 7-member Locale, INC Minister dash Security Guard for the "now defunct" oil-less reserves underground. Bro. Jose Ventilacion will eventually snap and go crazy and possibly kill his family, the 7-church members of the little locale, then himself...

...Woke up this morning and read this news title and thought it was Bro. Jose Ventilacion... ( It just came to mind)

http://news.yahoo.com/south-dakota-f...154611176.html

Page 2 of 41 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last