Miami Heat Thread: #HeatNation - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange

X

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    little by little lumalalim ang line up natin..

we can slow the pace down with wade,bosh and whiteside and the young guns like green, winslow and richardson can run the break really well..

three point shooting ang kailangan ng team eh.

Winslow does everything well(pass, defend, slash and rebound) ang pangit lang talaga ng shooting form nya.

Whiteside is legit, needs to work on his free throws and attitude..

Nagsimula nanaman pala ang cultural tradition ng nba fanatics, the Hassan Whiteside stats watch.

12 pts
    9 rebs
    6 blks
    in 26 minutes

kaso lang 0/9 sa free throws

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by karlo_12 View Post
    little by little lumalalim ang line up natin..

we can slow the pace down with wade,bosh and whiteside and the young guns like green, winslow and richardson can run the break really well..

three point shooting ang kailangan ng team eh.
    Agree with you brad. Kailangan ng team is outside sniping. Yun na lang kulang sa atin. Para lumuwag sa loob at mahirapan ang makakalaban natin kung anong depensa iemploy nila laban sa Heat.

Swerte din sila sa mga batang player nila kasi they provide the needed enegy and hustle off the bench. Reliable shooter na lang talaga, Ray Allen?

Sana ma-trade na si Rio for a legit 3pt shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by mc_316 View Post
    Sana ma-trade na si Rio for a legit 3pt shooter.
    sana ma-injury yung parker, yung mga tipong pang out for the season para need nila ng PG at trade na nila si danny green sa heat

Mama, there goes that man. Winslow hype train incoming.

^ saw the H1. JWnslow + GGreen breaking down the defense with dunks. i like Winslow's offensive rebounding for a small forward unlike bigman CBosh who is afraid to get banged. GDragic made UHaslem look great.

kudos to CoachESploestra. he changed his play book.

CoachESploestra show lots of confidence on rookie JWinslow by letting him guard LeBest.

Q1 - MIA 23 - 29 CLE

terrible Q2 lineup by spo. amare in, whiteside out equals easy easy for the cavs.

Goran Dragic is out of shape. 0 pts in 0-6 fieldgoal shooting.

I don't know why SPOILSTRA keeps on using stoudemire.. pinaglaruan na lang ni boy 82 million tristan thompson si stoudemire pinaulanan ng alley oop from dellavedova.. di na siya makatalon , haslem can at least hustle and defend paint better than the 1k pounds legs of stoudemire

GDragic is starting to become a disappointment. he cant matchup with defensive PGs.

Coach ....... let DWade be the point.

Dwight Howard's absence resulted into a feast day and the first monster game for Whiteside this season. 25 pts 15 rebs 3stls 2 blks and 12-15 FG in 33 minutes.

Winslow is also proving me wrong, I thought he was a product of the Duke hype but it turns out he is a really good defender.. He played lockdown defense on the best scorer in the nba, James Harden, big steal talaga ito sa 10th pick

what with this team?

the disease of CBosh is contagious. max players turning into lame ducks. hey ..... GDragic you just signed a 85 million contract.

kudos to HWhiteside who is putting big numbers even though he is only getting paid 981,000.

in DWade we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    what with this team?

the disease of CBosh is contagious. max players turning into lame ducks. hey ..... GDragic you just signed a 85 million contract.

kudos to HWhiteside who is putting big numbers even though he is only getting paid 981,000.

in DWade we trust.
    Bosh lead the 3rdQ blitz scoring 10 straight points if im not mistaken plus some defensive stops in the other end.

the dragic-wade-deng-bosh-whiteside na starting five is still a mess. mas masaya pa panoorin yung second unit nila green, johnson at winslow

i'll reserve my judgement on dragic until after ASG Break.

Interesting game between the Hawks today. Sana maganda mga gising ng mga kumag

Too early but I think Whiteside will be an All Star this year. Alongside with Drummond. Wala na atang statpadder na Center ang East.

Quote Originally Posted by oyen_invader View Post
    Too early but I think Whiteside will be an All Star this year. Alongside with Drummond. Wala na atang statpadder na Center ang East.
    Pau playing as center for Bulls. Brook Lopez din kaya lang maapektuhan ng record yan and Maybe that center who plays for this year's host, si bieber na bahala dun

pasenya na mga sirs pero .....

the nba fans have been snubbing the excellent performance of NVuvevic. PGasol is overrated. Hwhiteside is inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by schiller View Post
    Bosh lead the 3rdQ blitz scoring 10 straight points if im not mistaken plus some defensive stops in the other end.

the dragic-wade-deng-bosh-whiteside na starting five is still a mess. mas masaya pa panoorin yung second unit nila green, johnson at winslow

i'll reserve my judgement on dragic until after ASG Break.

Interesting game between the Hawks today. Sana maganda mga gising ng mga kumag
    so what ..... he is the highest paid player and a seasonal 3Q spurt is not equivalent to his contract. and, dont raise an argument for his double double stats. he is only a 10/10 player. it is easy to get multiple defensive rebounds especially if he is surrounded by defensive minded players who instinctively boxes out.

ps ...... di ko po napanood yun game today.

Struggling Grizzlies discussing swap for Mario Chalmers with Heat
    Marc Stein | ESPN | Nov.4,2015

BUdirh ++++ = MChalmers

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last