Your thoughts on Cat Cafes - Page 2 | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

X

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

I've visited the one in Maginhawa. The place is pretty chill and it was actually nice to watch cats laze around while I'm drinking coffee The cats there are all up for adoption as well so that's a plus for me

There are 2 cafes in my city. So far I have visited only one. I love animals and especially cats, but I cannot stand the smell there. I know they are using some kind perfumes and desinfection but it's not enough. Moreover, I doubt that cats are happy to live there.
    After visiting the second cafe, I will write my essay or an article about this type of cafe.

I'm planning to start one myself. My package from Amazon has just arrived:

it's good for cat lovers who can't allow a cat at home.

Yeah i'll also try to visit i love cats but my kitten was died about six months ago.

Hmm...I can`t understand the goals. Cafes for the cats...And what? Why do I have to take the cat to the cafe? It`s difficult for me to understand.

I don't like the idea of cats cafes. I'm a dog lover, but it's not that I hate cats, I just don't like them now. Because while I was working on my draft for https://uk.edubirdie.com/literature-review-writing in the cat cafe, it appeared that I'm allergic to their fur.... It was a stupid idea to work in a place like that...

Me nabasa ako na it is recommended not to patronize cat, dog, owl cafes etc kasi these animals daw need a more stable environment, di yung iba-ibang tao everyday. Plus madami kasing cafe na nabbawian ng license because di masyadong maganda ang living condition ng mga hayop. At the end of the day, it is your personal decision.

Maiba lang ako guys, if anyone's planning to do a destination wedding or pre-wedding photoshoot abroad, I'd like to recommend this global wedding marketplace iBride. They can organize weddings in 129 countries so they basically connect wedding professionals with brides-to-be. Meron din from pinas dyan. What I like about them is you can look at all-inclusive wedding packages and compare it sa kung magkano maggastos nio if you go for a big traditional wedding. Or if parang elopement lang gusto nio, you can book just the venue and officiant, bare essentials. You can also contact each vendor directly from the website should you have any questions.

Destination Wedding IBride

gustong gusto ko pumunta... i love animals

I believe that taking your meal should stay private. I mean, a process, noone and nothing interferes into. You don't have your friends and relatives use your plate with food for their purpose, right? Just imagine how is it against the nature to eat from one plate with cats! I, personally, adore cats, but all their living activity should remain out of my dish!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2