Brooklyn Nets Thread: One Team, One Town - Page 11 | NBA | PinoyExchange

X

Page 11 of 11 First ... 10 11
    I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    THREE. FUTURE. FIRST.ROUNDERS

that's quite a nice team Brooklyn is building right now, for the D-League perhaps

I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    Seriously, I'm looking forward for Anthony Bennett's performance next season. Hopefully he gets the starting gig.

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesButtercup View Post
    Seriously, I'm looking forward for Anthony Bennett's performance next season. Hopefully he gets the starting gig.
    last chance to prove he's not the biggest bust of busts, he has an aging Scola and Booker for competition, if he can't break through with that then he may never will

he should have been a mid-1st rounder, I feel bad for the guy, Cleveland's choice to pick him #1 is the real bust, hey at least he already cashed in with that #1 pick contract

I think Brooklyn is now behind Philly, Philly already got young talent, Brooklyn has a D-League squad with no imminent picks in the horizon, almost forgot they still have Brook Lopez

the East is full of drama. the BNets are for sale but it is being peddled for 2B. that is a crazy prize for a team without player assets.

Your idol is a has been balthier's Avatar
    Kahit puro mintis sa FT nanalo pa rin. Bingyan pa ng partida. Rookies and the Brooklyn Nets lang pala ang katapat ni idol.

BNets are legit. Nice defensive game by the rookies and no diva stars team!

MVP! MVP! kay mr. pogi uli!

Nice win again by this team with no diva stars! This roster is showing they can win without star players or any big 3!

Tinatalo nila ang mga big 3!

JOkafor = Diva.
    it will just be a matter of time when Okafor will take the starting position from Zeller.

this is the first piece in their rebuilding process. they got the TOR 2018 protected first draft especially TOR will end up in the upper winning bracket.

A diva is someone who makes a lot of requests and demands as he is a typical whiner and makes lots of excuses whenever he loses. Gusto ko ito, gusto ko siya, kunin nyo siya, dapat kakampi ko yan, ayoko kay coach palitan yan. etc.

Hindi siya ang nagi-give way, siya ang nagde demand ng kanyang way! Nuon pa sila ganyan.

Sino ba ang mga yun?

Wala pa yata sa BNets na ganun.

^ ang kulit. JOkafor is Diva. he was making demands even before the draft date. bt, this team needs him. Okafor >>> Zeller. just wait until he begins playing more minutes.

PHI got rid of NNoel who was the backup center. JOkafor should have taken the position but the management decided to get rid of him too. they saw he was a bad fit with an attitude.

Naka tsamba ulet.

How to differentiate a fanboy from a sportsfan?
    Naghihinayang ang fanboy tuwing nananalo ang Brooklyn Nets dahil bumababa ang value ng Brooklyn pick na hawak ng team ng idol nila.

In short, wala siyang pakialam sa lahat basta makasamba siya sa idol niya. Bow.

Huge fan of Spencer Dinwiddie here. Dude has been clutch and underrated as hell. Best Player on the Nets this year without a doubt. Excited to see him play with D'Lo at 100%.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 10 11