Career and Networking Thread for MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVES - Page 12 | The Working Filipino | PinoyExchange

X

Page 12 of 29 First ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... Last
    this coming april 27 and 28 mass hiring gsk,. try mo.. baba ka ng magallanes station, mlpit n dun gsk..

ok sa natrapharm. hehe. pero di ako taga dun. madami lang akong friends na rep dun

pakotse ** ba rep dun? tska ok ba benefits nla?

Hi guys have an interview on friday sa ALCON..any tips sa interview process nla? nu mga benefts at basc pay po?thanks....

Do you want to be a MedRep?

I was once a Medical Representative. Just like any other manager out there, I started at the bottom.

I was one of those people who go out to the field calling on doctors, rain or shine, with the ultimate objective of getting those precious prescriptions. And that goes on week after week and month after month. Unlike traditional sales process where in the relationship stops once you sold the item to a customer, the sales process here is a continuing one. Doctors see hundreds of loyal patients every month and imagine how many types of medicine are prescribed in each and every patient. Med Reps see to it that their market is protected, that the doctor continuously prescribes their medicine and not of the competition.

You’ve seen them everywhere. They are present in every hospitals and clinics. They carry big bags containing product samples and gimmicks. They are very close with the doctors, almost as if they are best of friends. They dress nice, smell nice and act as if they are above ordinary human beings. Maybe they are! They drive these really nice brand new cars and spend big money treating doctors without breaking a sweat. No, they are not your typical ahente.

To know more and be prepared as you try to enter the pharmaceutical industry: visit the MEDREPZONE.COM

Quote Originally Posted by summerstar View Post
    I was once a Medical Representative. Just like any other manager out there, I started at the bottom.

I was one of those people who go out to the field calling on doctors, rain or shine, with the ultimate objective of getting those precious prescriptions. And that goes on week after week and month after month. Unlike traditional sales process where in the relationship stops once you sold the item to a customer, the sales process here is a continuing one. Doctors see hundreds of loyal patients every month and imagine how many types of medicine are prescribed in each and every patient. Med Reps see to it that their market is protected, that the doctor continuously prescribes their medicine and not of the competition.

You’ve seen them everywhere. They are present in every hospitals and clinics. They carry big bags containing product samples and gimmicks. They are very close with the doctors, almost as if they are best of friends. They dress nice, smell nice and act as if they are above ordinary human beings. Maybe they are! They drive these really nice brand new cars and spend big money treating doctors without breaking a sweat. No, they are not your typical ahente.

To know more and be prepared as you try to enter the pharmaceutical industry: visit the MEDREPZONE.COM

This is a nice thread sir. What pharma company are you currently working for?

ei Guys,bka po me alm ka ngcocover ng NKTI Hospital na medrep FOR ANESTHESIA DOCTORS...need ko sponsor nxwk..JULY 29 NA....PLEASE thankz!!

I attended the training for med reps at GSK last year. However, I got a great career offer in an IT firm somewhere. I thought I made the right decision until I realized I had no choice but to do the work I did not sign up for.

After six months, things have not changed and I am really decided to go back to my previous plan: to start a career in pharma sales.

For GSK Med-Reps:
    If I reapply at GSK, would HR still accommodate me?
    I talked to Liza (the trainer) politely naman before I left.

For Other Med-Reps:
    Other than GSK, where should I apply?
    What Pharma companies would you suggest?
    I prefer MNCs and those which provide excellent training, supportive environment, company cars after training, and above-average base pay and commission schemes, of course.

I know Abbott's currently hiring, but their response is too slow.
    (Jobstreet status has been still "1 Resume View" and "In-Process" for more than a month).

My officemate suggests that I send an application to Novartis but I barely know anyone from the company.
    Is there anyone here from Novartis who could give me a picture of what it is like working for this company(company culture, benefits, etc)?

I'd appreciate your replies and tips.
    Don't hesitate to send me a PM.

just a quick check on this:

1. GSK, Pfizer, Unilab, etc. - Direct hiring (pharma companies)?
    2. Pharmalink, Isopharma, etc. - Companies that re-direct you in the above mentioned pharma companies?

Need your advice, opinions, comparison and even reviews on this...

TIA

I am Dr. Rodrigo C. Rodrigo,well known Pathologist in UST Hospital.

People already know my reputation. I am looking for Medreps and discreet Medtechs, Nurses and students in the UST hospital who want special treatment and want to get sales (medreps), just give me a ring.

We can come to an agreement ( dinner date, quickie, 1 night stand) and I will endorse you to Dr. Raymundo and the top notch Doctors of UST.

Call me: 0920-9288252 or 731-3001 look for Dr. Rodrigo of Laboratory or Pathology.

You will enjoy it, many have done it with me, even Med students!

you might want to be a distributor of usana products. www.usana.com
    pm me for details,

can I ask sinu po yung HR manager ng GSK?thank you po...

HR Officer of GSK is Ms. Anne Vergara. FYI people, in GSK you can never never never re-apply so pag andun ka na. Kunin mo na ang job offer nila. It's worth the wait. May mga people who tried to re-apply/ hindi umaamin na re-applicants sila. Pero nat-trace nila and pina-aalis nila kagad sa screening. So sayang lang ang time.

Quote Originally Posted by kace021 View Post
    HR Officer of GSK is Ms. Anne Vergara. FYI people, in GSK you can never never never re-apply so pag andun ka na. Kunin mo na ang job offer nila. It's worth the wait. May mga people who tried to re-apply/ hindi umaamin na re-applicants sila. Pero nat-trace nila and pina-aalis nila kagad sa screening. So sayang lang ang time.
    kace021:

by batch ba yung panel interview nila... and they inform naman yung applicants if pass or fail sila sa online exam nila? thanks!

totoo bang umaabot sa isang buwan ang interview dito??

would they prefer if you send your resume via email or walk in?

What if more than 25 y.o. ka na, would they still consider you?

what are the usual questions they ask you sa interview?

another, is it true that they would hire you if you dont know how to drive a car???

Pfizer

Try niyo Pfizer. I'm just done with the panel interview. Baka pwede pa kayo makahabol.

Page 12 of 29 First ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... Last