Gold's Gym Corporate Account, anyone? - Page 2 | Body and Fitness | PinoyExchange

X

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Hi Guys, If your Company still doesn't have a Corporate Account to Gold's Gym, why not allow me to present to your HR the benefits of having one. Scouting for a Corporate Rate here is fine, but you are not guaranteed for long because you are simply tagging yourself to a partnership unsure if your Primary sponsor will stay longer for the Program or not as it is co-terminus with your membership.

I only need the full name of your HR, email address and contact number and I will do the rest of the presentation. Don't worry, if the partnership will be approved, you will be rewarded.

Send the informations I needed to [email protected]

Gold's Gym Corporate Membership partners

Hi Im looking for anybody who needs partners for a Gold's Gym membership. My membership is expiring in a couple of days and I need to renew it. You can text/call me at this number 09103744813. Thanks!

Hi again guys! I lost my phone a couple of days agi and I lost also the one who texted me about a corporate account that I can partner with. Whoever you are please send me your number again. Here is my number 09175260494. Thanks

Hi is your corporate account still up for grabs? Im very interested. Thanks

Anyone looking for corp account? I can help you. PM me your details. 😊

Im looking for GG corporate acct na pwede ako maki-join.
    preferable unli visits and can access GG GLO,BGC and Galleria

Pls sms me 09172581280.

Thanks guys

Sir how?

Quote Originally Posted by Incrudesce View Post
    Anyone looking for corp account? I can help you. PM me your details. 😊
    Here is my email add [email protected]... Please help me...

Meron pa po ba rito na pwede makiride sa corp acct?

9. Nov 14, 2016

Hi! Looking a corp discount rin ako, if somebody can help me i'll appreciate it c:

hi there . . . hope meron pwede maka-ride with their GG corp accounts dito, highly appreciate feedback/info . . . tia

Quote Originally Posted by red_axel View Post
    hi there . . . hope meron pwede maka-ride with their GG corp accounts dito, highly appreciate feedback/info . . . tia
    Hi! I can accomodate two riders pm me if you're interested

Hi! still looking for corp account? I am going to renew my golds membership and still have slot for this. If interested, message me at 0998587735

Quote Originally Posted by norienel View Post
    hi pwede maka ride sa gg corp acct?

Hi! still looking for corp account? I am going to renew my golds membership and still have slot for this. If interested, message me at 0998587735

Quote Originally Posted by alvnknnth View Post
    Hi. Is your offer still up? I'm interested. Message me at 09954497621. I think you placed a wrong number kasi 10 digits lang sya

Selling my Metrodeal Voucher
    Sheridan branch

Anyone with corp account? pa-ride hehe
    Last edited by sic001; Aug 8, 2017 at 09:42 PM.

I have corporate acct please text me at 09451333828.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2