Preggy chat thread [Merged] | Parenting 101 | PinoyExchange

X

Page 1 of 173 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

Smile Preggy chat thread [Merged]

hiya all!!!

mga kapwa ko preggy..i hope we can share exciting stories or two about what we're going through..

share with us your experiences and feelings and i hope we can help eact other through PEX'ing..

hope to hear from you all..

preggy=buntis! what misis is going through, and what i'm going through as an expecting daddy

Wounded but Standing
    Congrats NOKIE!

Hi there xyndirit...so, how far along are you? I had my second child 4 months ago and it was quiet an experience. Both my pregnancies went good, I didn't have any problems nor complications, hindi rin ako naglihi, I was really lucky. I also continued my aerobics and weighlifting classes until my third trimester. But when I hit my eigth month, I told my husband that I will change my workout plan to just walking. And working out really helps, my first child was a breeze, I had him vaginally.

Now, my second one was a different story. Somehow, he was in the wrong position (not breech), so I had to have a C-section. I never thought C-section could be very painful until that day, especially the recuperating period. Both of my kids were born 8 lbs 5 oz.

I'm back in track now, back to my workout routine. Thank God I have a job that won't allow me to be overweight so I don't have any choice but to loose my baby fat. Tell me more about your pregnancy.......

hi everybody!

salamat NOKiE , cmars2, 11# UST_guard'98 (Go! USTeeeeee....BSHRM '98), 1killboy (learn from the experts!) and stnickmt.

wow! stnickmt, superwoman ha! i used to run with my hubby before i got pregnant, but now i can't even last a minute and hinihingal na ako! this is our first and i'm on my 6th month now. ang hiraaaaaapppp!!! sinong nagsabing madali ang magbuntis?

i used to convince my husband to go back to the Phils. and spend 9 months with my family. I really crave for manggang hilaw with bagoong. those that came from mexico is noooooo good. so i ate lemon instead.

during my first trimester, i only ate ham and cheese sandwich and melon. then after that, i guess pinaglihian ko spaghetti. we would always go to Jollibee in union city (eventhough parang carinderia!) just to eat.

well, that's it for now..i'll be back..gotta work...

hey speedracer! want to share something?

Post xyndirit

inggit naman ako sa iyo... Ako can't wait to have a baby kasi matatagalan pa... Gusto namin ni hunee stable muna kami at makabalik ako sa college...

goodluck 11# UST_guard'98!

remember one thing though: be very careful. as in lahat gawin nyo!

things doesn't happen the way you plan it.

hey irish! (i saw your name somewhere..)

forgot to say this but....congratulations!!!

i heard you're getting married this september.

like i always say whenever somebody's getting married:
    there's another good man getting better

Post xyndirit

... salamat ha...

there's another good man getting better

I can't wait nga to get married eh.... sigh... So saan ka sa Cali?

[PHP]Viva Santo Tomas!![/PHP]

Iron Chef Gourmet Sandwich Sta|ker's Avatar

God Bless to all preggy's and your future children... that someday to become the best of what they are in....

questions to the preggy mothers:

1) did u make luv during the preggy period?

2) at what month did u stop?

3) was the luv-making good or better than not being preggy?

4) what are the best luv-making positions for preggy people?

curious lang.

jpljon
    questions to the preggy mothers:
    1) did u make luv during the preggy period?
    = yes

2) at what month did u stop?
    = meron nga syan eh 9 months na pwede pa, sabi nga ng Doctor ko sa OB-Gyne
    as long as na mag iingat kayo pwede pa yan, basta ingat lang...

3) was the luv-making good or better than not being preggy?
    = hmmmmm luv making is good / being preggy ok lang di yata buo ang pamilya pag walang baby.

4) what are the best luv-making positions for preggy people?
    = di na kailangn yun basta love nyo yung isa't isa ok na yun noh!

yun lang po!

*bump* *bump* *bump*

jpljon - bakit ka curious? ha? ikaw ha.... but i like your Q # 3...my answer to that is "the bomb!!!!"

Post xyndirit...

Originally posted by xyndirit
    hiya all!!!

mga kapwa ko preggy..i hope we can share exciting stories or two about what we're going through..

share with us your experiences and feelings and i hope we can help eact other through PEX'ing..

hope to hear from you all..
    is ur avatar PRECIOUS MOMENTS?... la lang... kasi i like those characters when i have my baby... [FYI: im also expecting ...]

anyway, cute kasi precious moments dba?... letz congratulate ourselves!!! how long have u been expecting?...

im so happy for us!!!

hi paouee

yes it's precious moments. aren't they cute?? i wish i bought some at divisoria when i was still in the philippines 'cause it's really expensive if you buy it in their website ($35 to $70).

i'm 6 months on the way and i still experience morning sickness (argh!) until now.

but it's really fun, though!

how about you? don't forget your prenatal vitamins and eat sweets and rice in moderation, ok? ikaw rin ang mahihirapan.

speedracer's right: greatest feeling ever!!!!!!

xyndirit, since when have u experienced morning sicknesses?... yokong ma-feel un kasi im working, baka maapektuhan *** pag-work ko... pro hindi naman tiring *** ginagawa ko,,, bka lang kasi ndi me makapasok... la ***... ingat ka lagi!!!

kahit naman sa boy puede ang precious moments dba?>...

ano pala baby mo?... boy/girl? nagpa-ultrasound ka na ba? what gender ba gusto mo dyan sa baby mo>?

hi paouee

it was easter sunday when i started having these weird feelings. parang ulcer. i thought i was food poisoned from the party! my co-worker asked me if we can eat out (everybody in our office loves jap food!) just the idea of eating sushi made me ****!! so she told me right then that i was pregnant. i didn't believe her of course. then i had this test and the doctor told me that i'm almost 6 weeks!! weirdest feeling ever. my husband and i were shocked then i cried. it's like you're underage and you don't know what to do. because i always make sure to take my pill. so it was really a BIG BLOW!!! (i love telling people about my story because it only shows that pills aren't 100% effective. both you and your partner should have protection.)

n-e-wayz, it was a blessing though. for some reason, our lives took a 360 in just one day. everything changed. everybody was happy.

although a lot of people told me pregnancy is going to be a breeze, THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!

boy, the first trimester was so hard, i always go home an hour early. i'm on my second trimester now, going to third and i still feel the same.

plus he's getting heavier by the minute. i learned about the sex a month ago.

well, paouee, you know what you can do for your baby right now? drink FOLIC ACID. you can buy them at the local drugstore. drink lots of milk. veggies. and NO SODA (rootbeer lang ang ininom ko). although yung mga hindi mo kinakain na food dati medyo may appeal na sa yo ngayon pa lang. hinay lang.

haba reply ko no? excited lang..

register ka sa website na to para alam mo what to do:
    www.babycenter.com

have fun!

Page 1 of 173 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last