First time in the RoT? Introduce yourself! - Page 72 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

X

Page 72 of 73 First ... 22 62 71 72 73 Last
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1442
  1. #1421
    new me here
    greet me with big font if it is ok


    :ty:




    godbless
    unto all always

  2. #1422

  3. #1423
    Newbie here! Hoping to learn and impart sensible thoughts here.

  4. #1424

    Hi kumusta?

    Newcomer sa RoT.. Zappieboy, 25, Male, Batangas, Mababa tumalon.....

  5. #1425
    Avocado Boy Avocadude31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Foxrock Valley
    Newbie here
    from the cornfields of Pangasinan
    27, male,
    and loner

  6. #1426

  7. #1427
    Username: TakboUtak

    Ayun, wala na.. di na mahabol.

    Kamusta? newbie.. Pilit humahabol sa tumatakbong utak.

    I want to run as fast as imagination and take a glimpse of the things we miss, the things we take for granted and the things we never fully understand. Run with ideas, and catch our unicorns.

    Ask questions and understand. Ready. Set. Go!

  8. #1428

  9. #1429
    Hi there, i just thought of joining this realm. frustrated lang sa humanity haha nice to meet you guys

  10. #1430

  11. #1431
    Greetings my beloved Earthlings! I am your lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I am sorry for being so late! But I have returned as I promised! But my time here on earth is limited. I hope we can have some quality bonding time before my time is up.

    Gracefully yours,
    Jesus

  12. #1432
    Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. Ateo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Civitate Vaticana
    Quote Originally Posted by Je$u$_Chri$t View Post
    Greetings my beloved Earthlings! I am your lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I am sorry for being so late! But I have returned as I promised! But my time here on earth is limited. I hope we can have some quality bonding time before my time is up.

    Gracefully yours,
    Jesus
    Welcome back, My Lord! How can we serve you? Why do you have dollar signs in your signature?

  13. #1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateo View Post
    Welcome back, My Lord! How can we serve you? Why do you have dollar signs in your signature?
    Greetings, son.

    What you do for your fellow humans, you also do unto me.
    I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake.
    And I know you are a good person, Ateo.
    You have served me well.


    And those are not dollar signs, those are glory signs.

    I AM THE LORD

  14. #1434
    Quote Originally Posted by Je$u$_Chri$t View Post
    Greetings, son.

    What you do for your fellow humans, you also do unto me.
    I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake.
    And I know you are a good person, Ateo.
    You have served me well.


    And those are not dollar signs, those are glory signs.

    I AM THE LORD
    I smell $ophion! Welcome back $ophion! Baliktad na, si Ateo na ang nagse-"serve" BAHAHAHA!!!

  15. #1435
    Get behind me, Satan!

    The Lord does not share His glory





    I AM THE LORD

  16. #1436

    Question Confused

    Hi, I need an advice

    Tapos na naman ako ng College kaso hindi ko naman gusto yung course na kinuha ko noon. Tapos ngayon nagsisi ako kasi hindi naman ako nag aral ng mabuti noon. So kaya gusto kong mag aral ulit to start again but I'm afraid to face another people. UP employee yung father ko at permanent na sya don at gusto nya kong mag aral ulit sa UP kasi maliit lang naman yung babayaran. Gusto ko na ayaw ko kasi UP eh mahirap daw at kailangan gapang ka talaga sa pag aaral. huhu. So ano sa tingin nyo mag aaral ba ulit ako o hindi

  17. #1437
    Originally Posted by Joyayi

    Hi, I need an advice

    Tapos na naman ako ng College kaso hindi ko naman gusto yung course na kinuha ko noon. Tapos ngayon nagsisi ako kasi hindi naman ako nag aral ng mabuti noon. So kaya gusto kong mag aral ulit to start again but I'm afraid to face another people. UP employee yung father ko at permanent na sya don at gusto nya kong mag aral ulit sa UP kasi maliit lang naman yung babayaran. Gusto ko na ayaw ko kasi UP eh mahirap daw at kailangan gapang ka talaga sa pag aaral. huhu. So ano sa tingin nyo mag aaral ba ulit ako o hindi
    How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!

    So my son, go back to college. While you are young, as soon as you can.


    I AM THE LORD

  18. #1438
    A mere sojourner Peregrino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    House Beautiful
    Peregrino, a mere sojourner and exile in this chaotic world. (1 Peter 2:11 ESV) I am an evangelical in the Reformed tradition, adhering to the Ecumenical Creeds, the Three Forms of Unity, and the Westminster Standards. Looking forward to participate in discussions here and other parts of PEx.

  19. #1439
    Originally Posted by Peregrino

    Looking forward to participate in discussions here and other parts of PEx
    Come now, let us reason together.


    I AM THE LORD

  20. #1440
    A mere sojourner Peregrino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    House Beautiful
    Quote Originally Posted by Je$u$_Chri$t View Post
    I AM THE LORD
    Get behind me, Satan!

Page 72 of 73 First ... 22 62 71 72 73 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •