First time in the RoT? Introduce yourself! - Page 5 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 73 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 ... Last
    I got no free time..jeez! BergKaiser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ischaramoochie View Post
    It's Blue Moon, and here's yours!
    Thanks chief!

Oh boy...here I was thinking only bout the ice cream...I forgot my introduction...

Well it's a bit late but...I joined PEX because of the Anime and Manga section...but it got a bit boring so I went and checked the other sections too and found RoT...it was quite chaotic at first though with trolls bashing trolls everywhere I look (or read if ya wanna be technical)...but it was a learning experience through and through...

Now I just enjoy visiting...I must admit that I only have my stock knowledge with me when I'm here and I might not be able to match the in-depth views and arguments of some RoT Pexers...but for me life is about learning...and that's exactly what I plan to do...I just intend to learn a bit from all of you!

Good Day fellow RoTers!

Hi! I want an ice cream too. Hah! I'm yaffa (means lovely in Hebrew). And, likewise, I think this forum is just lovely. Quantity aside, this forum has the most substance.

Now, can i request a chunky monkey?

Si Ischaramoochie at si Mirriam Alexis Bengil, tsk... hindi sila tao, hindi sila hayop... Bagay sila, bagay na bagay.

Search nyo sa facebook si Don Paez (Ischaramoochie) and Mirriam Alexis Bengil.

Okaaaayyyy... *breaths deeply*

I'm clueless_rebel. I picked that name out of something I was writing for a project at school. I go by the name Marisse. I'm a fifteen-year-old fourth year high school student.

I haven't replied to any threads yet and this would be my first. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by rodaksala View Post
    Si Ischaramoochie at si Mirriam Alexis Bengil, tsk... hindi sila tao, hindi sila hayop... Bagay sila, bagay na bagay.

Search nyo sa facebook si Don Paez (Ischaramoochie) and Mirriam Alexis Bengil.
    cheesy mo dude!

p.s. Add me up on facebook!
    Last edited by Ischaramoochie; Dec 30, 2010 at 10:50 AM.
    "With great looks comes great responsibility"

6. Dec 30, 2010
    Reason
    off-topic

Banned by Admin
    Weh? Tomasian ka Ischaramooch? Kala ko Atenista ka eh. IAR ka lang pala, kala ko married ka na.

^ eh? and what made you think that?

hi newbie here, Long time lurker first time poster!

Banned by Admin
    ^ eh? and what made you think that?
    Wala. Basta.

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyey.. Happy New Year RoT PExers..ü

hello..newbie po **..hilig ko lang po ang sports section especially bball and then football...bago lang nalaman na meron pala section about sciences/religion and lahat na mga nakakainteres sa akin..sana po magkaroon po tau ng magandang bagong taon...more power sa mod site at sa mga PEXers ..

ei newbie po ako hihi gusto ko lang batiin ang mga ROTters ng HAPPY NEW YEAR be in good terms with all persons speak your truth quietly and clearly daw eh uki payn sa olrayts

Hi im a newbie here.. wow daming nag bago sa rot ha.. new mode..new people... happy new year!

Banned by Admin
    Hello to all the newbies

Hey everybody, my name speaks for myself. LOL Redundant ***.

Sarcastic wit.

Banned by Admin
    May one year supply of ice cream na si Ischaramoochie

ayown salamat! naghahanap na nga ako nga mga mapapamigay eh! btw, how come i'm the only one giving out ice cream cones to newbies?

ayown salamat! naghahanap na nga ako nga mga mapapamigay eh! btw, how come i'm the only one giving out ice cream cones to newbies?
    Eh sir, natunaw na yung binigay mo **** ...

Banned by Admin
    Syempre, ikaw may-ari ng bahay eh. Kung sino'ng magpatuloy, sya dapat mag-offer ng pagkain .

Eh kung parang facebook sana tong thread, eh di kanya-kanyang tag na lang ng ice cream sa pic

Page 5 of 73 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 ... Last