The perfect coffee - Page 5 | Food and Drinks | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 6 First ... 4 5 6 Last
    If you guys are not too picky and prefer to buy in bulk:

http://kapeumali.webs.com/

This is where our office gets ours. Price of 1 bag of Starbucks = 1 kilo with them, just have to get the best burr grinder available.

Best coffee shop in the Philippines is at Kuppa's Roastery and Cafe at the Fort. Owner is a massive foodie and son of a coffee trader so he really knows his stuff. They are the only coffee shop I know of that roasts its own coffee in-house.

The best convenient coffee at home would be the Nespresso. They have a large variety of flavours and levels of intensity to suit any coffee lover.

Figaro Metro blend, mura pa. 189/pack. 15-20 cups din siguro equivalent pag brew

Costa coffee, kaso ubos na yung nabili kong beans. walang available sa rustans/landmark

Obsessed with Kopiko Brown

Quote Originally Posted by shutupdork21 View Post
    Obsessed with Kopiko Brown
    just a regular coffee drinker, i like kopiko brown too, and minsan kung meron sa grocery yung old town 3 in 1

nescafe and sanmig is just flavoring and aromatics lately, lalo na san mig, pag jingle amoy kape din

San Mig Coffee lalo na Featured ang Mixers! Go Team!

http://bit.ly/SanMigSecretRevealed

"It's just a flesh wound.." cyberfunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    just a regular coffee drinker, i like kopiko brown too, and minsan kung meron sa grocery yung old town 3 in 1

nescafe and sanmig is just flavoring and aromatics lately, lalo na san mig, pag jingle amoy kape din
    San Mig tastes awful. May bittering agent lang kaya naiiwan yun fake na aftertaste. The best pa rin talaga Kopico Brown sayang wala nga lang silang sugarfree. Classic nescafe 3 in 1 is ok pero dapat dalawang sachet per 8ml cup it taste better when shaken.

Boss Coffee and Kopiko Brown

Kopiko brown the best

I'm in love with UCC Instant Coffee nowadays.

Tiyo's pisong kape

Yung tipong 1 teaspoon ng kape at tig 3 teaspoons ng creamer at sugar

im not coffee lover but kopiko will do. Hindi kasi ako marunong magtimpla or mag mix so 3in1 na lang

Any coffee that can resurrect my dead brain every afternoon is perfect.

Perfect Coffee...? nothing can be perfect, but Nescafe's new Slow roast is climbing up on that really really really good coffee ladder, smells great and the taste is as full as coffee can get!! wow!!

I like brewed coffee. My favorite as of the moment is Cafe Amadeo's Pahimis blend.

Kung no choice at instant 3in1, I'll go for Maxwell or Old Town Hazelnut flavor.

No particular brand but I've tried making Ca Phe Sua Da at home using a vietnamese phin. Very very very easy!
    It will take a couple of minutes but worth the while, almost like freshly brewed coffee every time.

*Image lifted from internet

For me Nescafe Classic. I'm not really a fan of other variants. Yung original lang talaga, specifically yung new Nescafe nila. Smells really good. You got to try it. It's not a new variant pero it has new packaging kasi eh. This is how it looks. Tastes even better than before.

Quote Originally Posted by pantone #000 View Post
    No particular brand but I've tried making Ca Phe Sua Da at home using a vietnamese phin. Very very very easy!
    It will take a couple of minutes but worth the while, almost like freshly brewed coffee every time.

http://platetrotter.weebly.com/uploa...87719_orig.jpg
    *Image lifted from internet
    do you know how to avoid mixing the condensed milk from coffee while it is dripping?

Page 5 of 6 First ... 4 5 6 Last