COL Financial (formerly CitisecOnline) - Page 20 | Personal Investing and Money Management | PinoyExchange

X

Page 20 of 22 First ... 10 19 20 21 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by leelou View Post
    I tried applying for a TIN sa BIR Taguig branch sa may BGC just 2 weeks ago. Need daw nila (BIR) ng reason bakit mo kailangan. Di daw basta-basta nag-iissue ng TIN. I replied na I do stock investing and have to explain pa na for possible selling of stocks. tsaka lang sila willing to accept my application. pero hindi rin natuloy kasi wala ako barangay clearance I didn't know required. toinks!
    Hehe.. You should have checked the requirements online before proceeding..

me chance ba na magkakaroon din ng ETF ang citisec?

ang tagal naman nila mag send ng id at password ko. 5 days ago pa ako nag fund sa account ko para ma activate na.... anyways holiday lang kasi siguro dyan sa pinas last week kaya ganun. kaka excite lang first time ko lang to. though tagal ko ng gusto

I just made my first trade today.

Is it okay to base my trades on Col's recommendations. I bought FLI, SMPH and ABS.

I just think that these companies are stable. Tama po ba ang mindset ko?hehe

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Parkour View Post
    I was able to attend their free seminar a few days ago.

Ayos!

I have an account na with them and will start funding my account next week (because sweldo). Haha

Ang fun niya. Sayang lang I didn't know about this earlier. But at least, I do now.
    The best time to plant an oak tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now. (Anonymous)

Ano pong magandang stock bilhin po ngayon given the current market situation.. May mga member po ba ng trc dito?? Pwede pahingi ng bulong? Hehe newbie lang po

Just received an approval from COL.

Im new as well to Stocks, so nangangapa pa

Hi dzaztrouz,

How's your trading? Actually I'm picking stocks based on recommendations given by Bro. Bo Sanchez via Truly Rich Club. I'm still keep on learning to have a proper mindset with the help of TRC and so far very blessed. Hope you can join us You can PM me if you have any questions @ [email protected]
    Last edited by bellelujo; Jun 20, 2015 at 12:31 PM.

Hi sidelinejob,

I'm also a COL and TRC member A lot of stocks for the past week is on bargain sale, terrific time to buy!
    Last edited by bellelujo; Jun 20, 2015 at 12:35 PM.

gusto ko na mag start. kaya lang wala pa akong pera... kelangan ba mag bayad agad bago ka bigyan nang password ni COL?

TIA

Apparently yes, to open an account you need to deposit a minimum of P5,000.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by MGF1206 View Post
    gusto ko na mag start. kaya lang wala pa akong pera... kelangan ba mag bayad agad bago ka bigyan nang password ni COL?

TIA
    Apparently yes, to open an account you need to deposit a minimum of P5,000.

ahhh.. bali pag pasa mo sa online application mo, kahit di mo alam na approve na ba o hindi pa, bayaran na pala agad.

The one and only King numberonelebron's Avatar
    Pano ba to nagwuwork?

Mag-iinvest ka every month tapos kelan mo makukuha yung pera mo? Every month, quarterly or after 30 years pa? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by numberonelebron View Post
    Pano ba to nagwuwork?

Mag-iinvest ka every month tapos kelan mo makukuha yung pera mo? Every month, quarterly or after 30 years pa? Haha
    The money on your broker's account can be withdrawn anytime.

do they have any free seminars/or some kind of talk for people who wants to join but doesn't really have any understanding of the whole thing?

Quote Originally Posted by red.vesper07 View Post
    do they have any free seminars/or some kind of talk for people who wants to join but doesn't really have any understanding of the whole thing?
    yes. COL does have free seminars. you could check their website for the available dates.

can someone enlighten me on this? tamad pa ako mag back read

- P5,000 ang initial investment dito sa COL, right?
    - how much yung minimum additional investment yung kailangan kong ipasok? and how frequent dapat?
    - pwede ko na ba siyang mawithdraw yung investment ko anytime?
    - ako ba ang pipili ng stocks sa COL once I opened an account?

Quote Originally Posted by cotton_on View Post
    can someone enlighten me on this? tamad pa ako mag back read

- P5,000 ang initial investment dito sa COL, right?

- how much yung minimum additional investment yung kailangan kong ipasok? and how frequent dapat?

- pwede ko na ba siyang mawithdraw yung investment ko anytime?

- ako ba ang pipili ng stocks sa COL once I opened an account?
    Yes. It is the least initial investment.

It depends on you of how much and how frequent you're going to add to your account.

-Yes. As long your money is not invested in the stock and remains as a cash balance, you can withdraw it anytime provided that you need to send the withdrawal form to COL.

And also yes. you will be the one to choose your stocks but in any case you don't have any idea what to pick, they have a model portfolio of the following stock you can choose from

Quote Originally Posted by cyphered View Post
    Yes. It is the least initial investment.

It depends on you of how much and how frequent you're going to add to your account.

-Yes. As long your money is not invested in the stock and remains as a cash balance, you can withdraw it anytime provided that you need to send the withdrawal form to COL.

And also yes. you will be the one to choose your stocks but in any case you don't have any idea what to pick, they have a model portfolio of the following stock you can choose from
    what do you mean, money is not invested in the stock and remains a cash balance?

eh di ba, getting an investment sa COL involves stocks? so parang lumalabas na mutual fund na yung tinutukoy mo?

pakiexplain further on that.

Page 20 of 22 First ... 10 19 20 21 ... Last