X

Page 3 of 3 First ... 2 3

Cool

we had ours in Pearl Farm, Samal Island, Davao. their honeymoon package is worth it. especially the buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner. the package also includes one set-up dinner either by the beach or by the pool.

we stayed in the 4th Samal House:

http://images.aajao.multiply.com/ima...nmid=112897775

tandang-tanda ko pa ang mga sandaling iyon...
    Last edited by kasal; Dec 16, 2011 at 04:44 PM.

Crystal Paradise resort in Narra, Palawan

ang gusto ko talaga ay palawan..matagal ko ng gusto pumunta siguro wala lang talaga time and syempre budget..maybe next year meron na kasi balak namin na magpakasal ni hubby

try El Rio Y Mar in Palawan, or two seasons.

Both are great for honeymooners.

Baguio or Palawan

May alam puba kayo banda dito sa pasig area samay ortigas, ang budget ko po 2-3k kahit 2days 1 night lang with free breakfast mas okay na.

Ang maiirecommend ko tlaga El Nido in Palawan. I have never been to Siargao but based on the photos and blogs, I think I'll consider it then if ever.

Before honeymoon, anyone here interested in having a destination wedding? I'd like to recommend this global wedding marketplace iBride. They can organize weddings in 128 countries so they basically connect wedding professionals with brides-to-be. Meron din from pinas dyan. What I like about them is you can look at all-inclusive wedding packages and compare it sa kung magkano maggastos nio if you go for a big traditional wedding. Or if parang elopement lang gusto nio, you can book just the venue and officiant, bare essentials. You can also contact each vendor directly from the website should you have any questions.

Destination Wedding Marketplace iBride

Page 3 of 3 First ... 2 3