RX 93.1 Monster Radio - Page 19 | Music and Radio | PinoyExchange

X

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 18 19
    RX is back to normal schedule today as Chico is back on TMR

RX has been frequently shuffling its DJs on weekdays. Hazel handled the 1-4 pm time slot with Alven this afternoon while Radio 1's Rica was with Cara earlier this evening.

Hopefully by January, RX can find new DJs. It's obvious that RX is missing former DJs like Delamar, Karen, Jinri, Bea, Schneider, Cerah, Drei, Julz and Carla Lizardo.

Rica of Radio 1 is now the co-host of Alven in Sound City

I heard may 90s alt rock program daw tong station na to. If yes, what sched? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrYos0 View Post
    I heard may 90s alt rock program daw tong station na to. If yes, what sched? Thanks
    There's Riot Wednesdays where 90s songs are played. If you want current alternative music, listen to the program Sound Check with Alven every Saturday from 6-10 pm after the Radio 1 show.

Also, Rica Garcia is now a permanent co-host on The Morning Rush after Delamar retired and Bea Fabregas moved to Magic 89.9.

Monster RX Schedule for Friday

2-6 am THE MORNING AFTER WITH JC
    6-10 am THE MORNING RUSH WITH CHICO, GINO AND RICA
    10-1 pm ALL OUT WITH RICO ROBLES AND KARLA AGUAS
    1-4 pm SOUND CITY WITH ALVEN VILLAVICENCIO
    4-7 pm THE DAILY SURVEY WITH JAY ABASTILLAS AND LEXY ANGELES
    7-8 pm COUNTDOWN TOP 7 WITH LOUIE D
    8-11 pm WILD AND WICKED WITH HAZEL AGUILON AND CARA ERIGUEL
    11-3 am REMIX FRIDAYS WITH DJ MCCOY AND RICO ROBLES

Ex DJ Ayuth (Ruth Cabal) Noon Pa Man Sa RX 93.1 FM, Ngayon CNN Philippines Senior Correspondent. CNN Newsroom Ngayon. GMA News Reporter Dati Si Ruth Cabal.

I was a Rusher way back 2005-2010. When social media wasn't very popular yet. I would listen to Chico and Delamar every morning. They were my perfect morning companions before going to work.

I really love the Top 10 before. During those times, there is still no Twitter yet (or it was just new). People have to text their entries and most often than not, you're answer have to be very witty/funny for it to be read. I remember, I was able to enter the Top 10 once (because I seldom joined). Hehe.

I was really addicted to the Morning Rush, sumasali pa ako nun sa promos nila - mostly yung events. We attended the RX Anniversary Parties at kung ano-anong parties na pakulo nila. Even movie premieres and concerts. Dahil rin dito, I met some good people - Rushers din - na sobrang funny in real life.

Sad to say, those days are gone lol. Aside from the fact that times have changed and we have grown older, the Morning Rush isn't the same anymore. The popular hits that you used to listen to are already part of Riot Wednesdays lol. But I still enjoy reading the entries on FB.

Administrator
    I rarely listen to RX na these days, yeah part of it is age And is not the same anymore. I miss na text message lang, mas nakakapasok pa entries ko than social media
    Last edited by forg; Oct 30, 2017 at 11:42 AM.

Yup target market kasi ng RX is HS/college and young working crowd. Although pasok naman ako sa "millenial" group (ugh, i hate that word lol), siguro nagmature na ako in terms of song choices and topics.

Quote Originally Posted by masterflint236 View Post
    Yup target market kasi ng RX is HS/college and young working crowd. Although pasok naman ako sa "millenial" group (ugh, i hate that word lol), siguro nagmature na ako in terms of song choices and topics.
    Not only that, RX has some new DJs who are still college students like JC, Rica and Julia. They came from the Radio 1 program and they're part of the target market of the station.

RX has lost a lot of veteran DJs like Karen Bordador, Jinri Park, Schneider, Cerah and Drei so they're now tapping DJs from the Radio 1 group to fill in their places. And you can see the changes in the song choices and topics being tackled.

RX is also frequently guesting celebrities in the program of Rico Robles and Karla Aguas as part of the changes.

^Hmm I don't even remember listening to Karen, Jinri, Schneider or Cerah.

Ang naaalala ko sina Danielle, Gelli, Christi, Francesca, Jude Rocha, Louie D. Tapos sina Boom, Rico and Tom. Sina Rico and Tom na lang yung matibay lol.

And of course Chico and Gino na rin.

Ang naaalala ko sina Danielle, Gelli, Christi, Francesca, Jude Rocha, Louie D. Tapos sina Boom, Rico and Tom. Sina Rico and Tom na lang yung matibay lol.

Sina Karen lang ang inabutan ko. I was more into Magic during those times. I even visited RX many times para magpapirma ng FHM kina Karen at Jinri.

I also visited Bea Fabregas one Saturday during her time with RX and I even gave her a gift.

Administrator

And Louie D for Countdown Top 7 na nga lang

Si Hazel na lang yung veteran female jock nila na natira and she was one of the youngest before sa panahon nina Francesca.

^ Si Cerah parang naalala ko pero di ko matandaan ang itsura nya. Sila yung partner ni Hazel nga noon sa late night show katapat ng BNO.

Yup si Louie D nasa Countdown Top 7 pa rin and si Rafael Reyes ng Heard on Thursdays.

Part owners din ata sila ng RX?

^ Si Cerah parang naalala ko pero di ko matandaan ang itsura nya. Sila yung partner ni Hazel nga noon sa late night show katapat ng BNO.

Yup si Louie D nasa Countdown Top 7 pa rin and si Rafael Reyes ng Heard on Thursdays.

Part owners din ata sila ng RX?
    Louie D is the station manager while Raffy Reyes is the program director yata.

naaalala ko noon sina koji moralez, ruth cabal, evette borromeo at auey santos, back RX 93.1 fm. koji moralez hindi tumagal sa 90.7 love radio noong March Until September 1996.

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 18 19