Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

XIAOZHAN.WYIBO/BrightWin/WOHJUNG.&ZZ+LeoYunxi.ArthurChen(Immortality)

Comments

• rinarinorinarino PEx Rookie ⭐

“The headband is sacred. It cannot be touched by anyone except parents, wife and children.”

edited April 13 #104

you did great.

====

--------

===

HERE IT IS LADS! THE ULTIMATE CULIMINATION OF ALL THOSE WEDDING JOKES 💀💀💀 AT THIS POINT I AM CONVINCED WORD OF HONOR AND ITS CAST IS JUST ONE MASSIVE FEVER DREAM

So Gong Jun was invited to Chuang2021 as a guest (he did a really good job by the way!! 🥺) and throughout the event he would occasionally bring up a certain “Zhang-Laoshi”

So here he’s being asked who he would form a boygroup with if ever given the chance,

*btw he ONLY referred to him as Zhang-Laoshi throughout the event and never by his fullname! It’s hilarious that the Tencent subbing team just automatically subbed it with ZZH’s complete name. Why are they so sure it’s ZZH, huh?? There must be tons of other Zhang-Laoshis out there 😂

What he said was, “和我最匹配的人也就只能是张老师了” and I’d translate it as ”the person most compatible with me can only be Zhang-Laoshi“ or ”the best match for me can only be Zhang-Laoshi

The term he used was 匹配 and it is LITERALLY

He basically called him his perfect match! 最匹配! GONG JUN PLS NOBODY WAS ASKING THAT! HE DID NOT HAVE TO GO THAT HARD! AND BTW JUST TWO PEOPLE ISN’T ENOUGH FOR A BOYGROUP?!!

Then, he specifically called out a trainee, Wu Yuheng, to tell him that he’s going to support him, because Zhang-Laoshi sent him a hongbao when they were chatting the night before. Wu Yuheng is ZZH’s junior from the same company!

HE’S PROBABLY WONDERING WHY THE GUEST MENTOR IS ESPECIALLY FAVOURING HIM LMAO

The rest of the members of his group were like "Thank you, Laoshi” but Wu Yuheng said, “Thank you, Ge” to him instead, so now Wu Yuheng’s fans are referring to Gong Jun as “brother in law” asjksgsksg HELP

And now the funniest thing about all of this, and the whole point of this post, is that a lot of people who didn’t watch Word of Honor and don’t know about Wenzhou, thought that Gong Jun was married after watching Chuang 😂

I kid you not, there were A LOT of people who LEGITIMATELY thought that Gong Jun was married to this elusive, mysterious “Zhang-Laoshi” that he kept on talking about.

This was further exacerbated by the fact that the host, Deng Chao, also refers to his actual wife as Sun-Laoshi! Whenever he mentions Sun-Laoshi, everyone knows he’s talking about his wife. So you can probably imagine what happened when Gong Jun also kept bringing up his own mysterious “Zhang-Laoshi” 💀

Him talking about Zhang-Laoshi a lot, plus the stacked rings on his ringfinger, his overall demeanor and choice of words, the hongbao and the special favour for a specific trainee, all led to this one glorious misunderstanding. The stars really aligned for this to happen and I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING 💀💀💀

Some of the comments were just absolute GOLD. Like saying that they felt that Gong Jun was really too much, constantly talking about his lover during the event! 😭 And some were going “well it must be his wife, otherwise he would refer to them with their full name and not just a vague Zhang-Laoshi as if he expects everyone to know exactly who that person is” and also “he really smiles a lot when talking about his lover huh” asjkdgsdhs HELP ME WHAT KIND OF SITUATION IS THIS 💀

This is…..unprecedented. Clownery at its finest. LITERALLY ALL OTHER FANDOMS CAN GO HOME. I’m still laughing at the sheer audacity and absurdity of it all. All of the shameless wedding jokes the fandom and the cast members have been making until now have been absolutely STEAMROLLED into ***** oblivion by none other than Gong Jun himself.

Chen Zihan with her top trending Wenzhou wedding edit? Huang Youming and his wedding jokes? Zhang Zhehan calling them the hottest couple? Well Gong Jun skipped wenzhou’s wedding altogether and literally made people believe he was married to ZZH 😂 I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

I just???? What is this cast even doing?????💀

In all my years of being in fandom, I swear this cast and crew exceeds every wildest dreams and expectations every single time. This is pure insanity I cannot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(via zhongwans)
    ======

[trending] The cast of #WordofHonor, including Zhang Zhehan, Gong Jun, Zhou Ye, Ma Wenyuan, Li Daikun, & many more, confirm attendance for the May “born as confidants/soulmates” concert in Suzhou

山河令 Word of Honor Concert | Official Announcement

Time: May 3-4 | 7.30pm (GMT+8)

Ticket Sales: April 16, 2.22pm

PAID LIVESTREAM AVAILABLE VIA YOUKU: So this means don’t cancel your subscriptions yet yeah and you’re gonna have to find some way to make new payment for the livestream episode in a sense, I don’t know if YouTube will be screening a live BUT since it’s paid, I don’t think so unless they make it free or charge via YouTube. Knowing Youku hahaha I doubt it’ll be available first or real time on YouTube unpaid

Gong Jun’s Caption: “I will be frank, this person is about to make a joke of himself on stage, please everyone be understanding.”

He’s already preparing everyone for the inevitable bad singing and dancing I love it 😂

———

The concert name is 生来知己 which means born to be your soulmate or this lifetime’s soulmate like 😭😭😭

SHL NEVER SHUTTING UP ABOUT IT:

======

imageimage

[id: nine gifs from ‘the untamed’, with the quote ‘we’ve said goodbye before / so it stands to reason / we’ll say hello again’. the gifs show: wei wuxian staring at lan wangji before leaving cloud recesses, lan wangji saying goodbye as he leaves the unclean realm, the last time wei wuxian sees lan wangji in the xuanwu cave — he is blurred, wei wuxian removing lan wangji’s hand from his arm, their goodbye at qiongqi path, wei wuxian watching lan wangji leave the burial mounds, lan wangji standing over the cliff after wei wuxian falls, their separation at the end of the series, and wei wuxian smiling at lan wangji in the last scene. /end id]

===

《山河令》 Word of Honour (2021) ⌘ Episode 27

叶前辈,你说我师父一定会大义灭亲,那就错了。我师父一向见事至明,他要是知道我师弟的遭遇,一定不会像你一样刚愎自用,不辨是非。他只会好好教导我师弟改过向善,以弥补自己犯下的过错。说句实话,你不配做我师父的朋友,也不必念旧情。

Senior Ye, you say that my shifu would definitely even value righteousness over familial relations, then you’re wrong. My shifu always came to an understanding for all matters. Had he known what had befallen my shidi, he definitely wouldn’t have so self-opinionated like you, unable to distinguish right from wrong. He would’ve only taught my shidi to turn over a new leaf, in order to atone for his mistakes. To tell the truth, you’re not worthy to be my shifu’s friend, neither do you have to be nostalgic.

And there they are, spinning in the clouds, happily forever after.

• jemjadejemjade PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited April 15 #107

#ShenYue shares new snaps

imageimageimage
    edited April 15 #108
    trending#Dilireba on what she wants to say to old fans, “Of course it’s to thank them. I probably don’t express myself a lot, especially the last couple of yrs, but I want to use better projects, to give everyone more confidence in liking me”
    #Trending! #Dilireba is asked what she wants to say to old fans: "To old fans, first of all I have to say thank you. I typically don't express myself very often, particularly in the past few years. Through better projects, I want people to like me with even more confidence."
    imageimage
    “I don’t have as much free time as before. There’s a lot when I’m free, frequently posting on Weibo, interacting with everyone. But now... there are some words that old fans understand but others don’t. So when I say it, it leads to certain associations. So I’ll not say too much”
    Dilireba for interview with 迷妹专访 Q: Your selfies have increased from past years, did you set a selfie KPI dor yourself? Reba: “Sorry, I saved too many from previously. I completely don’t have enough storage on my phone”
    “The strong heart from Li Changge’s brand is defined as strong from the inside out!”

[Behind the scenes]A’Sun failed to grab the arrow with his hands, which broke Changge’s heart.

Cos the drink matches my dress 🦚🍸

Having my granola on the Thai gondola 🥐🥛🫐🍒☕️

Very early picnic 🧺☺️

Thai star couples shared their sweet moments on Instagram on Songkran day

Thai star couples shared their sweet moments on Instagram on Songkran day.

Mark Prin and Kimmy Kimberley

For this holiday, Mark Prin and Kimmy Kimberley have a sweet trip to Phuket and Krabi.

Also, they uploaded various photos on their Instagram.

Tongtong Kitsakorn and Best Rakwanee

On April 14, Tongtong Kitsakorn, who played a son of Mai Davika in “Wanthong”, shared his sweet photo with his girlfriend Best Rakwanee on Instagram.

In the photo, they look so sweet and have a great time together.

New Wongsakorn and Now Tisanart

Also on the list, Now Tisanart showed her sweet photo with her boyfriend New Wongsakorn on Instagram.

As always, they look handsome and beautiful together at a wonderful place.

ghost valley master and ex-leader of an assassin group children

《山河令》 Word of Honour (2021) ⌘ Episode 27

note: “你有病啊?“ literally means “Do you have an illness?” (translated here as “Are you sick?”), but in spoken Mandarin it means something along the lines of “Are you insane?” or “Is something wrong with your head?”. I’ve translated it as the latter two before, but here I’ve kept the close to literal “Are you sick?” since in the next line, wkx responds by referring to the medicine to which zzs replies that the medicine can’t cure insanity (literally “crazy illness”).

#Trending! C-netz tease #GongJun for lack of coordination: "Gong Jun: Check out the four limbs I just had attached.

edited April 15 #112

2021.04.15 Youku update! WordOfHonor More BTS coming! Ah Xu #ZhangZhehan shot his fight scene in one try, Lao Wen #GongJun can't stop laughing after he "spitting blood" 🎬 😍

“There is.”
    “There is what?”
    “A name.”

Wang Yibo x G-shock 

Zhan x Roborock Ad new BTS

210415/ P&G 12 Anniversary Store Celebration Douyin update
    imageimage

imageimage

Word of Honor leads #ZhangZhehan and #GongJun for their guest appearance on Youku and Jiangsu TV’s new survival show #AceActress, where rookie actresses will compete for the chance to star in their own IP historical drama. Show premieres April 17
    imageimageimageimage

#Dilireba looked absolutely stunning in the dark green dress for the 2021 Youku Annual Conference
     event for her drama The Blue Whisper

#Dilireba’s studio shares more photos of Reba for the Youku annual press conference for currently filming drama, #TheBlueWhisper.
    imageimageimage

ShenYue shares new snaps, “Unlocked another city that I’ve never been to! Sanya byebye”
    imageimage
    imageimage
    #ShenYue Studio update her April Schedule 4.15.21

04.21 Happy Camp recording

04.24-26 Magazine shooting

04.29 Magazine shooting

9 Top Thai actresses with their upcoming 2021 dramas

The following are the top Thai actresses with their upcoming 2021 dramas.

Yaya Urassaya

IG andisoon

A gorgeous actress Yaya is filming a new drama “Bad Romeo” with Mario Maurer.

As the interview of her co-star, this drama will finish filming in mid-2021.

Kimmy Kimberley Anne Woltemas

Scheduled to premiere on May 05, “Song Sanaeha” with the performance of Kimmy Kimberley and James Ma catches the audience’s attention.

Bella Ranee

In the second half of 2021, her new drama “Dare to Love: Hai Ruk Pipaksa” starring alongside a new actor Kongthap Peak will air on Thai TV3.

Mai Davika

Her new drama “Wanthong” is airing on ONE 31 and receives great feedback from viewers.

Also, she will have a new drama remake “You’re My Heartbeat” with Dj Push on PPTV soon.

Baifern Pimchanok

2021 is the big year of Baifern Pimchanok because she has 3 new dramas “Sroi Sabunga”, “46 Days”, and “Sinaeha Saree”.

Taew Natapohn

She played the action drama for the first time in “Game Lah Torrachon” with Mark Prin.

Recently, this drama finished filming and scheduled to premiere in the second half of 2021.

Mew Nittha

Based on the source, Mew Nittha finished filming the drama “Duang Tah Tee Sarm” with James Ma.

She is reportedly pregnant with her first child. So, she will take a break from playing the drama for a while.

Now Tisanart

Becoming the top actress, Now Tisanart will have a new drama remake “Mae Bia” with Es Kantapong soon on Thai channel 7.

Thisa Varitthisa

Since she debuted as an actress, Thisa Varitthisa made various popular dramas.

As well, she is now filming a new drama “Sai Luerd Song Huajai” with Mik Thongraya.

------

8 Popular young Thai actors under 25 years old

Here are 8 Popular young Thai actors under 25 years old.

Bright Vachirawit

A BL actor Bright Vachirawit is 23 years old. He is so popular in Asia and has 7,011,535 followers on Instagram.

Win Metawin

Win Metawin, 22, is the best co-star of Bright Vachirawit.

Immediately, he becomes a popular young actor when “2Gether The Series” airing on GMM 25.

Kem Hussawee

Growing the popularity in Asia with his performance in “So Wayree”, Kem Hussawee has many fans who always support him.

A 23 years old actor will have 2 new dramas “Phao Khon” and “Khoei Baan Rai Sapai Hi-So”.

Yin Anan

A half Thai – Hong Kong actor is just 22 years old.

Yin Anan is well-known for his role in the BL series “En of Love: Mechanics”.

Blue Pongtiwat

21 years old this year, Blue Pongtiwat is studying for a bachelor’s degree in Film and Digital Media at Srinakharinwirot University.

He grows his popularity rapidly after playing as a son of Bella Ranee in “Krong Karm”.

Soon, he will have a new drama “You’re My Heartbeat”.

Gulf Kanawut

A handsome BL actor Gulf Kanawut is 23 years old.

He becomes a popular actor when playing the leading role in “TharnType The Series”.

A young actor just signed a contract with Thai TV3. In the near future, he will have a new drama.

August Vachiravit

A rising actor of Thai TV3 just made a popular drama remake “Mae Krua Kon Mai” with Namfah Thunyaphat.

August Vachiravit, 24, is filming another new drama “Yommathoot Kub Poot Sao”.

Donut Phattharapon

Just 22 years old, Donut Phattharapon played the leading role in various dramas.

Now, he is filming 2 new dramas “Sao 5” and “Rarng Ruk Prang Jai”.

• rosario95rosario95 Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️

Thai stars pay respect to their parents on Songkran day this year
    Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya

On April 13, Yaya Urassaya uploaded the photos when she paid respect to her mother Mae Pla.
    At the same time, Nadech Kugimiya also shared his great moment with his parents on Instagram.
    On April 14, Mae Kaew showed the photos of Nadech and Yaya on her Instagram when they paid respect to her and her husband.

Kem Hussawee

On the first day of Songkran festival, a popular rising actor Kem Hussawee uploaded his photo with his beloved mother on Instagram.
    In the photo, he paid respect to her and she had a nice smile.

edited April 18 #116

bts; waist hug 😍

====
    word of honor released the original clip for this scene in ep 34 im blown away by the little details in zzhs portrayal of a-xuzzszzh gets so much better when youku doesnt use filters airbrushing he looks about the same and we get all the
    word of honor released the original clip for this scene in ep 34 im blown away by the little details in zzhs portrayal of a-xuzzszzh gets so much better when youku doesnt use filters airbrushing he looks about the same and we get all the

word of honor released the “original” clip for this scene in ep 34. i’m blown away by the little details in zzh’s portrayal of a-xu.

zzs/zzh gets so much better when youku doesn’t use filters (airbrushing), he looks about the same and we get all the little facial movements. so much gushing behind the cut

watch the subbed video on twitter: part onetwothree 

in gifs #1 and #3, when lao wen was still awake, he’s holding his emotions in. just like in ep1 before he was free, he has this semi-blank look in his eyes (it’s his mask). but in gif #1, his chin gives him away and he swallows his grief. 

when lao wen falls asleep in gif#5, it’s like he can’t control it anymore. he doesn’t just cry with his eyes and his whole face moves with it, the chin, the brows, the throat. it’s not just the “pretty” version where your tears fall and your face is busy looking attractive? while that looks nice on camera, i’m never moved cause it doesn’t feel raw and real.

gifs #7-9 was just supposed to be one single gif, but it’s too big and if i used any fewer frames per second, i lost some expressions.

i think if they played this version instead of the airbrushed one, i would’ve cried during this scene too. the only moment i shed a tear was a-xiang’s ugly cry while holding SIL’s body, (cause her sadness felt more raw). 

==

youku udpate! #WordOfHonor
    BTS of "There's light on your body" delivered! The smooth fight scene of Ah Xu #ZhangZhehan is so on fire, Lao Wen #GongJun vibing under the tree after the battle 📷 🎬 😍🔥

edited April 19 #117

the soundtrack of shan he ling

note: 借月 was not written for the show but the lyrics fit it so well that they attained rights to use it in the special episode MV

[insp] [template]

==

In Part 2 of her final drama review of #WordofHonor, Potatoe J shares her personal experience of wuxia meets new wuxia with an in-depth look into the characters of Wen Kexing, Zhou Zishu, and the romance. Farewell for now, jianghu 江湖再见

#山河令

==
    ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇꜱ : ᴅᴇᴘᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴠᴀᴄʜɪʀᴀᴡɪᴛ

ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇꜱ : ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪɴ ᴍᴇᴛᴀᴡɪɴ

The most popular actors and actresses on Thai Update for the 3rd week of April 2021

Who is the most popular Thai star on Thai Update for the 3rd week of April 2021?

Let check out the results in the list below:

Bella Ranee

As a result, Bella Ranee ranked first again this week on Thai Update.

Many international fans are interested in her latest news.

Yaya Urassaya

Following by the top actress Yaya Urassaya who took second place this week.

Still, she maintains her high popularity in Thailand and also in many other countries.

Namfah Thunyaphat

Also, Thai Update readers are interested in “Mae Krua Kon Mai” star Namfah Thunyaphat this week.

She grows her popularity rapidly after playing the leading actress in this drama.

Nadech Kugimiya and Mookda Narinrak

Ranked #4 on the list are the top actor Nadech Kugimiya and a popular rising actress Mookda Narinrak.

James Jirayu, Baifern Pimchanok, Kem Hussawee, Bright Vachirawit, and Weir Sukollawat

The top stars James Jirayu, Weir Sukollawat, and Baifern Pimchanok ranked #5 on the list this week.

As well, rising actors Kem Hussawee and Bright Vachirawit took fifth place, too.