[9/18/2019] UST Growling Tigers vs Adamson Falcons

Comments

• hacksawhacksaw Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Ever since his LaSalle days, Franz has been known NOT to lose twice in a row in the elims. Mantra nya yun. May kasamang konting malas yung talo sa UP but I'm sure he's already made the necessary adjustments. ;)   
  • RhophiRhophi 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Gandang laban to! 
  • AgathoclesAgathocles Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Adamson
    Adamson by 7
  • Ust to. Sigurado yan. 
  • jingbugnotjingbugnot Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    UST
    Adamson is one of the best teams in forcing turnovers and UST had been careless these past few games.

Still Go USTe!
    I liked the fact that you mentioned this, for sure something's gonna give. UST pa rin ako dito, lagi kaya kayong may scoring bonanza hehe.
    NU had a good game plan vs UST, full court press to delay the offensive attack of UST and not be able to use speed, plus force turnovers.

If UST can take care of the ball vs Adamson's press then half of the job is done.

Medyo ganun talaga sistema ni Coach Ayo, Live and Die with the 3, or Scoring drought or Scoring bonanza. I remember vs Alumni, natambakn sila 1st half because walang pumapasok sa tres, come 2nd half walang iniba basta tres parin, pumapasok na, nanalo pa lol.
  • LTLT Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    too close to call for me, sobrang ganda ng match-up

notable first-time FSA's
    terrific 3 pt shooters and slashers/wing players
    explosive sleeper recruits (chauca/abando)
    and of course, pumaren press vs ayo mayhem

masaya to  =)
  • gooseberrygooseberry very loosey 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    UST
    UST for sure. Win or lose. UST pa rin.

Black Gold Black White!
  • fallenservicemenfallenservicemen Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    UST
    The only thing that I don't like in this game is that this was put in the noontime slot. Hehehehe.
    UST
    Adamson is one of the best teams in forcing turnovers and UST had been careless these past few games.

Still Go USTe!
    I liked the fact that you mentioned this, for sure something's gonna give. UST pa rin ako dito, lagi kaya kayong may scoring bonanza hehe.
    NU had a good game plan vs UST, full court press to delay the offensive attack of UST and not be able to use speed, plus force turnovers.

If UST can take care of the ball vs Adamson's press then half of the job is done.

Medyo ganun talaga sistema ni Coach Ayo, Live and Die with the 3, or Scoring drought or Scoring bonanza. I remember vs Alumni, natambakn sila 1st half because walang pumapasok sa tres, come 2nd half walang iniba basta tres parin, pumapasok na, nanalo pa lol.
    Alam mo, going back to the Growling Tigers vs. UP, ganyang ganya ang keys to victory ko for the Maroons. Pero parang hindi sila nag close out sa perimeter. But then again, tapos na yun. Good luck on the game later, UST friends!
  • Ust 8 pts. Sure yan
  • tubong_batasantubong_batasan JustMyOpinion PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    UST
    hacksaw said:
    Ever since his LaSalle days, Franz has been known NOT to lose twice in a row in the elims. Mantra nya yun. May kasamang konting malas yung talo sa UP but I'm sure he's already made the necessary adjustments. ;)   
    But they did. Season 81 Round 1.
  • blue blueblue blue poseidon PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ahanmissing will make UST win... =)
  • BandidoBandido ellenojecyoj PEx Expert 🎖️
    Mantra or no mantra.... UST by a mile..... 
    Go USTe..... 
    #LabanUSTeParaSaUSTe 
  • BubblesButtercupBubblesButtercup I Love Holly Golightly!!! PEx Expert 🎖️
    UST
    Sobrang annoying na may 1030 at 1230 games lol

Pang 4pm game tong UST vs AdU eh.
  • cyonacyona Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Benta Paraiso ;)
    UST
    hacksaw said:
    But they did. Season 81 Round 1.
    Back to back Ls after a 5-0 start hehe
  • kambalkarnibalkambalkarnibal PEx Rookie ⭐
    Congrats ADU, totoo nga hindi magpapatalo si Pumaren ng magksunod
  • kambalkarnibalkambalkarnibal PEx Rookie ⭐
    Maaga kc tumwa si CJ sa bench
  • Congrats Adamson. We will come back stronger. We will learn from this. 
  • kikini_kiannakikini_kianna Member 🐃 Tamaraw Squad
    edited September 18
    Adamson
    While I think UST is the stronger team, if UST doesn't tweak a thing or two, they will be read. That's why may OT game sila with NU. I'm sure Franz as a tactician will look into what NU did to be head-to-head with UST.

Adamson needs to find the personnel who'll do just that. I hope Fermin shows up. The MVP one.

For now, Adamson in 3. 
    POG: Ahanmisi
    Ako lang ba nag-Adamson?
    Chauca game-changer. 
    Ahanmisi with 24 pts :)

7-point win vs UST
This discussion has been closed.