COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Ateneo V-Ball: UNIFIED FEAT towards the Epic Comeback ! One Last Fight to the End [XXIX]

Comments

• DauntlessDawnDauntlessDawn Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Rhophi said:
    How about Navarro? I thought she is OK. but she is not getting some playing time.
    If we based Navarro’s game nung Viking Cup last year she’s kinda slow but has power and court sense siguro mas better sya kay Cacee pero hindi kasing bilis at agile nila Raagas na kalaban nya for the opposite position at kung sa Middle naman I think mas maganda ang footwork nila Narit and Jaycel sa kanya since natural MB yung dalawa. But I guess Coach O and the Coaching Staff needs to invest with Navarro din since she’s almost the same height with Faith. Sayang yung power at height nung bata, ma condition lang ang katawan nyan for sure kayang kaya nya na makipagsabayan. 
  • Happy Bok Joo <3Happy Bok Joo <3 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Bakit di available panuorin yung laro ng sa Collegiate Conference. Daya 
  • BLACKSEDANBLACKSEDAN Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    ABS-CBN will only livestream the first round noon games in the collegiate conference.  You can also subscribe if you wish.
  • hollister59hollister59 Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Pagkatapos pumasa sa ACET magkakaalaman. Madaming recruit pero di naman natutuloy
  • Happy Bok Joo <3Happy Bok Joo <3 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    ABS-CBN will only livestream the first round noon games in the collegiate conference.  You can also subscribe if you wish.
    Aww livestream lang :( kaya pala I was looking for saved games sa i want tv and abs cbn sports website puro open conference lang naandon. 
  • nicoladairnicoladair Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    May game maya choco mucho vs. Banko at 6pm kaso hindi na televised. Sa sabado choco mucho vs ccs, yun ata televised na.

Yung gane ng admu vs ssc, may nag upload sa yt hehe

Sana may magupload ulet ng game sa sabado saka etong game ng choco mucho later. Hehe. 
  • -StrongTower--StrongTower- Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    ^^

saan pwde manood ng banks vs chocomucho?
  • i_bleed_bluei_bleed_blue champion Volleyball Vanguard
    sa livestream po... here's the link... ongoing pacifictown army vs petrogazz... 

https://sports.abs-cbn.com/livestream/pvl
  • AidzzzterStar10AidzzzterStar10 Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    By the way, does anybody know why Zach Santamaria wasn’t at the cheer rally? Also, it breaks my heart to see that Sam was with the lawn tennis team at the cheer rally and not the WVT. :(
  • PinkPrintPinkPrint Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bakit di parin naglalaro si BDL for CM? injured ba? 

• baludoybaludoy Nag me-meron PEx Expert 🎖️
    edited August 2019
    i didn't  realize freshmen  student-athletes were required to   spend 8 hours/week  inside the athlete's study hall.  

http://www.theguidon.com/1112/main/2019/08/passing-the-time/

still,  as stated in the article,  this  protocol  doesn't ensure   the success of student-athletes inside the classroom.   
  • BLACKSEDANBLACKSEDAN Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    By the way, does anybody know why Zach Santamaria wasn’t at the cheer rally? Also, it breaks my heart to see that Sam was with the lawn tennis team at the cheer rally and not the WVT. :(
    Sam is the new student manager for the men's tennis team.
  • AidzzzterStar10AidzzzterStar10 Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Sam is the new student manager for the men's tennis team.
    Sobrang sayang talaga ni Sam. She’s tall, she’s powerful, and she could’ve really been a great addition to the team. :(
  • goconquergoconquer 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Kulang na lang yung She's Pretty and Smart The one that got away lang ang peg hayyssss.
  • i_bleed_bluei_bleed_blue champion Volleyball Vanguard
    goconquer said:
    Kulang na lang yung She's Pretty and Smart The one that got away lang ang peg hayyssss.
    well she IS pretty and she IS smart, and yes, she's the one that got away... lol...
  • yestoyesto Administrator PEx Admin
    Crucial talaga yung pagkakabangko ni sam nung pvl debut niya.yun siguro ang nag seal ng decision niy to play or not to play sa uaap
    just read @MadameUpanova 's post in the PVL thread, what's the issue between coach OA and Wong? Is that the reason why she's not playing this PVL confe and maybe in season 82 too? Sad
  • blakesiyblakesiy Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    ano daw reason?
    ^^
    There were no details.
  • BlueRayFaceBlueRayFace Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    edited August 2019

Sam ba't billiard yung nilalaro mo!!! Pwede volleyball na lang uli. 🤣

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights