Home PEx Sports UAAP - Basketball
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

DLSU Green Archers!!!

Comments

• MasterSaharaMasterSahara PEx Rookie ⭐
    Lol this "desperate" season is a stepping stone. Arguably, us LaSallians aren't expecting anything spectacular this season. However, the other school shows more excitement than us. :dizzy: A few years from now some GA recruits will come from overseas. Fortifying a new solid program with international coaches and local and foreign players. These new players are just a preview of greater things to come. Too bad Kai left your bald eagle program though. :disappointed:

However, the flaw with this is if some school out there decided to create a new rule against our favor. :i_dunno:

And DonaldDraper please refrain from going out of topic. :s

• DevastatorDevastator The Absolute Power PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    thread to ng mga Lasallians and La Salle supporters pero yung mga makuda dito mga tadmu turds.  =)
    To rephrase Mariah Carey's song:  "Boy, why they so obsessed with us"? :lol:
  • Lol this "desperate" season is a stepping stone. Arguably, us LaSallians aren't expecting anything spectacular this season. However, the other school shows more excitement than us. :dizzy: A few years from now some GA recruits will come from overseas. Fortifying a new solid program with international coaches and local and foreign players. These new players are just a preview of greater things to come. Too bad Kai left your bald eagle program though. :disappointed:

However, the flaw with this is if some school out there decided to create a new rule against our favor. :i_dunno:

And DonaldDraper please refrain from going out of topic. :s

F You
  • I_am_SheerylI_am_Sheeryl 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    edited August 2019
    may sariling thread sila pero dito sila sa La Salle thread nagtatambay. Pag sinagot naman sila pa may gana magmura hahaha.. 
  • Lol. So many Ateneans in a DLSU thread. Boring na ba sa thread nyo? :lol: 

Pero pag may taga-DLSU nagpopost sa thread nyo galit na galit kayo :lol:

If you guys are not really threatened/insecure, you would not even be wasting time posting in this thread. Go talk about us and continue to act like sissy girls in your own turf the hell we care :) 
    Agree with you 100%.

Ang hilig nila magpost dito, pero kapag nagpost ka sa thread nila, galit na galit sila.
    Ang lakas nila manginsulto at manira, pero kapag sila ang tinira, pikon sila.
    Ang lakas nila magbintang na nangongopya ng cheers, pero ang school song nila kinopya sa O Canada.
    Ang lakas nilang tirahin si Mbala ("nagchampion lang dahil kay Mbala"), pero sila gumagamit ng import (Ikeh, Kouame, Ahomiro).
    Ang lakas nilang tirahin si Mbala at ang academics niya (may 60 units pa siyang kailangan tapusin), pero hindi nila maipaliwanag kung paano academically nakapasa sa ACET sila Buenafe, Salamat, CJ Perez, Cani, at Pingoy.
    Ang lakas nilang mangbaboy ng ibang school, pero kapag binababoy ang school nila, hindi nila masikmura.
  • Asan na ang mga taga TADMU? You name it, anytime, anywhere. 
  • BLACKSEDANBLACKSEDAN Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Magkakaalaman na very very early in the first round.
  • dj_ouchdj_ouch sPin doCtor PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Worst Schedule? 7 games in 20 days.
  • BLACKSEDANBLACKSEDAN Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    What did you expect when the UAAP was asked to accommodate the SEA games.  The first semester sports championship will all be decided before the end of November.
  • dj_ouchdj_ouch sPin doCtor PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Other teams sched are more spread out at 24 or 25 days for the 7 games.

Nu comes in 2nd with 22 days.
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    dj_ouch said:
    Other teams sched are more spread out at 24 or 25 days for the 7 games.

Nu comes in 2nd with 22 days.
    drawing a bye on opening day, ayaw mo nyan may extra time kayo to gel and scout since late na yata nabuo line-up nyo 
  • kikini_kiannakikini_kianna 🐃 Tamaraw Squad
    may teams nga na 3 games in a week. lista mo na 1 or 2 games doon talo
    Lol. So many Ateneans in a DLSU thread. Boring na ba sa thread nyo? :lol: 

If you guys are not really threatened/insecure, you would not even be wasting time posting in this thread. Go talk about us and continue to act like sissy girls in your own turf the hell we care :) 
    Agree with you 100%.

Ang hilig nila magpost dito, pero kapag nagpost ka sa thread nila, galit na galit sila.
    Ang lakas nila magbintang na nangongopya ng cheers, pero ang school song nila kinopya sa O Canada.
    Ang lakas nilang tirahin si Mbala ("nagchampion lang dahil kay Mbala"), pero sila gumagamit ng import (Ikeh, Kouame, Ahomiro).
    Ang lakas nilang tirahin si Mbala at ang academics niya (may 60 units pa siyang kailangan tapusin), pero hindi nila maipaliwanag kung paano academically nakapasa sa ACET sila Buenafe, Salamat, CJ Perez, Cani, at Pingoy.
    Ang lakas nilang mangbaboy ng ibang school, pero kapag binababoy ang school nila, hindi nila masikmura.
    Don! I mean Donald :lol: Welcome back! was almost tempted to drop your signature line but you came back just in time. I knew you won't miss the renewed festivities here especially after that intense final 4 action last season, oh wait..

I can't answer for Buenafe and Salamat, but for CJ, Cani and Pingoy, easy answer, we had a coach who turns recruits into "instascholars", Bo Perasol

also, never forget, times may have changed, and people get offended more easily nowadays, but the UAAP ain't the UAAP without Ateneo-La Salle banter :lol: and what's the point of a forum if we're just gonna rub our backs and agree with each other, isn't that the beauty of a forum? as long as there's no over the line personal attacks, it's fair game to give your opinions and two cents, try to be witty too from time to time to add more flavor :lol: 

for reference
  • JimpixJimpix PEx Rookie ⭐

Agree with you 100%.

Don! I mean Donald :lol: Welcome back! was almost tempted to drop your signature line but you came back just in time. I knew you won't miss the renewed festivities here especially after that intense final 4 action last season, oh wait..

I can't answer for Buenafe and Salamat, but for CJ, Cani and Pingoy, easy answer, we had a coach who turns recruits into "instascholars", Bo Perasol

also, never forget, times may have changed, and people get offended more easily nowadays, but the UAAP ain't the UAAP without Ateneo-La Salle banter :lol: and what's the point of a forum if we're just gonna rub our backs and agree with each other, isn't that the beauty of a forum? as long as there's no over the line personal attacks, it's fair game to give your opinions and two cents, try to be witty too from time to time to add more flavor :lol: 
    I remember reading an article wherein sabi ng Team Manager ng ADMU si CJ basta daw pumapasok okay na sa kanila. Hehe

Then the other mercenaries, Doliguez and Councilor sabi hindi daw gaano pumapasok nung High school, ewan ko lang kung totoo
  • fchwpofchwpo PEx Rookie ⭐
    Jimpix said:

Agree with you 100%.

I remember reading an article wherein sabi ng Team Manager ng ADMU si CJ basta daw pumapasok okay na sa kanila. Hehe

Then the other mercenaries, Doliguez and Councilor sabi hindi daw gaano pumapasok nung High school, ewan ko lang kung totoo
    Di naman Ateneo high school yung Doliguez and Councilor ah. So hindi nga totoo. While si CJ na kick out naman ah, kahit na MVP caliber yung player. 
  • JimpixJimpix PEx Rookie ⭐
    fchwpo said:
    Jimpix said:

Agree with you 100%.

Di naman Ateneo high school yung Doliguez and Councilor ah. So hindi nga totoo. While si CJ na kick out naman ah, kahit na MVP caliber yung player. 
    wala akong sinabi sa post na sa Ateneo sila nag High school. sa Hope sila naghigh school. hindi ko lang nabanggit sa post.
  • Lol. So many Ateneans in a DLSU thread. Boring na ba sa thread nyo? :lol: 

Agree with you 100%.

Loud and clear Cap.  Agree with you 100%.  

Ang point ko lang is kahit sinong tao, walang papayag na BABUYIN ang school nila.  Bakit ako papayag na pumunta dito ang mga taga kabila, tapos magkalat ng KABABUYAN, pero pag nag post ka sa forum nila, galit na galit sila.

Will try to be witty though, since you are correct, it adds spice to what people are reading.

Cheers!
  • Kung basketball lang ang paguusapan, Put#$%&* In*&#$%*%^%!!! ang mga nagpapatakbo ng DLSU Men's Basketball.  They are a bunch of idiots who are wasting the resources of ECJ.

They should follow the lead of the DLSU Women's Volleyball program.  CRDJ is the Gregg Popovich of UAAP Women's Volleyball, and he's surrounded by smart and talented people, from the Team Managers to the owner of F2 Logistics.  

I feel the Lady Eagles are similar to the DLSU Men's Basketball team.  They can win a title here and there, but do not really have a viable long term program.  As proof of this, look at how the Lady Eagles performed this year.  They won the title, but did not beat the Lady Spikers along the way.  The Lady Eagles have a mediocre program that's built like a house of cards; the same can be said for the DLSU Men's Basketball team. 
    Kung basketball lang ang paguusapan, Put#$%&* In*&#$%*%^%!!! ang mga nagpapatakbo ng DLSU Men's Basketball.  They are a bunch of idiots who are wasting the resources of ECJ.

They should follow the lead of the DLSU Women's Volleyball program.  CRDJ is the Gregg Popovich of UAAP Women's Volleyball, and he's surrounded by smart and talented people, from the Team Managers to the owner of F2 Logistics.  

I feel the Lady Eagles are similar to the DLSU Men's Basketball team.  They can win a title here and there, but do not really have a viable long term program.  As proof of this, look at how the Lady Eagles performed this year.  They won the title, but did not beat the Lady Spikers along the way.  The Lady Eagles have a mediocre program that's built like a house of cards; the same can be said for the DLSU Men's Basketball team. 
    Real talk there Don, ever since the end of the Pumaren era, it’s been a game of musical chairs. No more continuity. Who knows maybe Byrd and co can steer the ship in the right direction. Also rooting for my favorite player Danny Seigle to bring some success in his senior management role here (I believe he’s now the head of basketball operations). Walang mangyayari kung every season pabago bago ang staff at management. Napapabayaan din ang player development. 

Regarding the Lady Eagles, they’re still babies as perennial contenders as they only really entered relevancy just a decade ago. You can’t expect them to be up to par with the Popovich like dynasty of RDJ. 

You might also want to look at your football program. Longest title drought among the regularly participating schools. Heck even UE has won a title more recently than DLSU which last won during the Ramos administration. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file