Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden

the best refrigerator brand?

Comments

• Ano po masabi nyo sa brand na ito? may nakabili na ba at nagamit nang ganitong modelo nang ref? feedback naman po, planning to buy this kasi....
    https://www.abenson.com/nr-bv288qsph.html

• JenicachenJenicachen PEx Rookie ⭐
    @Icey_18
    Here is the best contender product between PANASONIC NR-BV288QSPH or NR-BV328SXPH. So, the difference between the two above are the control panels, the first one are using mechanical switch panel while the second one is using static digital panel. So, technically in terms of capacity they are almost the same but you'll notice the bottom freezer area have another shelves on door, which i think are over design since it defeats the purpose of freezer storage, it's okay to put more shelves on the chiller area. But another shelves on freezer results to lower capacity area. The internal area have thick walls resulting to narrower storage. Another cons is the wattage rating which ranges between 150watts - 170watts wooah power hungry unit, check and compare it's power rating with other models before buying that product, hope u can also ask seller if they can provide EFF catalogs on unit, as per checking to different stores there was not even 1-item which has EFF rating posted on that unit (hmmmm not sure on their reasons, well for me its obvious as stated above). Maybe some impulse buyer will be amazed on the digital touch panel, seller market-strat features, and design due to it's tempered glass design, but home appliances is a long term investment it's not for showcase-type and then soon u'll regrets on your poor choices or mistakes. 

What i recommend is the unit below.
    Check Samsung RB30N4050S8 - First similar with Inverter Technology but its has power surge protector unlike every other products. The cooling system is very efficient and effective due to it's all-around cooling system circulating every layer of the shelves. You'll notice that vent-holes are located almost every corner and bottom of the fridge to ensure optimal cooling due to its multi-directional airflow. In terms of capacity, the internal space are very organized and ideally design for better home or multi-purpose use. Note that freezer compartment are also adjustable/removable to ensure multi-functional depending on needs and usage. The compartment size is large and spacious since i've compared it heat-to-head (inch by inch tested) area capacity. The internal design also has an active-airflow filter to ensure freshness-and clean due to its deodorizer built-in. Other features standard on this product: Optimal Fresh Zone, Active Deodorizer, Movable Ice Maker, Spill Proof Design, Power Cool Functions, Egg Container, Highly Durable Tempered Glass, Interior Led Lights, Bottom Mounted Freezer, Stainless Steel Finish. Best Deal Breaker: Automatic Water Evaporator (Drain Free Maintenance), Large Capacity Freezer (Very Spacious), Energy Efficient Rating (5 Star-Rating), Lower Watt Usage, High EFF Rating (368 DoE Certified), Adjustable Feet Gromets. Aside from everything: The Samsung model is newly released with better technology and supported 24/7 Online Customer Service (Reps by Samsung). Minimalist designs and Mechanical Control Switch for consistent non-digital adjustments and not prone in power/digital system-failure error.
  • TeachJidsTeachJids PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited April 2019
    Yesterday I bought Samsung No frost inverter refrigerator then it will be delivered on the next day from Abenson, but night before it will deliver I watched video from youtube about Samsung ref engineering design it has defrosting pan at the back and the metallic tube connected to compressor was located within the pan which will cause rusting of tube once expose to water discharge from unit and escape of freon..overtime...so I decided to go back to the store and to check the compressor design... suprisingly it was true... same with LG..they have same design.... then I look to Panasonic no frost inverter refrigerator it has defrosting pan at the back but can be removed and the metallic tube where the freon goes through did not submerge within defrosting pan..so I decides to change my ref brand from samsung (korean brand) to panasonic (japan brand).
    @TeachJids
    Based on the no frost cooling technology, there will be no more worrying about ice build up on the freezer area. You don't need to bother about the accumulated water on the dispenser over time since you don't need to defrost the unit anymore unlike the direct-cooling inverter refrigerator. If you're are worrying on the possible rust build-up, that won't happen since the heat will directly evaporates water and avoid any water spills on the back (that u should worry on your manual removable water-pan) and one thing more, the coil was made-up with high-corrosion resistance aluminum and also a rust-free coil. Hope the seller explain this to all customers.
    Please note also that PANASONIC Model NR-BV288QSPH or NR-BV328SXPH uses R134A refrigerant, versus SAMSUNG RB30N4050S8 which uses R600A refrigerant.

See difference on the details below by:
    Iso butane is R600a, when you compare the change of temperature with pressure the change is drastic in the case of iso butane than in R134a. secondly isobutane is a bigger compound. From the ASHRE hand book itself it is seen that for normal refrigeration purpose R600a better than R134a. it is because of the following reasons
    1) Latent heat of vaporistion of R600a is much higher than R134a
    2) With small change in pressure the temperature of R600a can be easily brought to required cold condition condition.
    3) Cp of R600a much  higher than R134a. but the density is a bit low for R600a.
    from the above mentioned reasons R600a better than R134a in the performance
    SAMSUNG RB30N4050S8 (10.9 cu.ft) and RB27N4050S8 (9.9 cu.ft) rated as 5-stars efficiency rating. 100 watts.
    The freezer performance of SAMSUNG RB30N4050S8 (10.9 cu.ft) and RB27N4050S8 (9.9 cu.ft) is solid. You can see that it avoid internal condensation making icecream smoother and avoids water crystalization, unlike other brands thats making like ice-candy.
    Ice Cream Result. Creamy Non Crystalized
  • planning to get Panasonic NR BD468PSPH any feedback on this po Kaya?thank you po.
  • NalaGidaNalaGida PEx Rookie ⭐
    samsung for me :) 
  • jekbu wrote: »
    I just bought a new Panasonic fridge (NR-BV328GKPH). Kinuha ko yung merong ECONAVI. it sounds gimicky but mukhang cool. touch sensitive yung controls sa labas ng door. it detects the frequency ng pag bubukas mo ng pinto ng freezer at fridge. takes those data and analyze kung kelan lalakasan ang motor at kung kelan hihinaan. it also detects the ambient temp outside the fridge. Bottom freezer na din sya. I liked the tempered glass doors. ayaw ko na ng may pintura na nag babakbak. One nore sa bibili ng bago ref.. check the depth of the fridge. muntik ko nang isauli dahil ang lalim pala nyan. eh naka modular kitchen ako.

Hi kamusta naman po yun electric bill niyo per month? Kano po nadagdag? malakas po ba siya sa kuryente at gusto ko din po sana malaman kung ok ba siya sa ibang brand ng ref?
    Hi, May I know the feedback on this? Wife is very keen to have this? How was the electricity consumption?
  • NR-BV328GKPH

Anyone in this forum uses this brand and model ? Wife is keen to have this :blush:
    Please share your experience and electric consumption? etc.. Thanks in advance.

• American Home po mas maganda.
  • x-it9905x-it9905 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    edited June 2019
    Ma'am/Sirs, we're planning to buy a two door fridge around the 15-19k price range. At the moment, we're impressed how the Condura CNF250i (No Frost). Does anyone have any experience with this fridge? 

Really excited with the purchase and just doing our due diligence before a big purchase. Appreciate your insights.
  • joseangelomangahasjoseangelomangahas PEx Rookie ⭐
    Icey_18 said:
    Ano po masabi nyo sa brand na ito? may nakabili na ba at nagamit nang ganitong modelo nang ref? feedback naman po, planning to buy this kasi....
    https://www.abenson.com/nr-bv288qsph.html

I suggest na huwag bumili ng refrigerators of Panasonic kasi kadalasan ang issue sa ref nila ay Freon Overcharge. Last december 2018, we brought Panasonic NR-BV368GK then pagdating ng last week ng March, bigla nalang nawala ang lamig ng freezer at ref and imagine lahat ng mga timpla namin na ulam napanis.GRABE NAGSISI TALAGA KAMI AT ISA PANG NAKAKAINIS, MATAGAL KUMILOS ANG SERVICE CENTER NILA AT INSTEAD NA PALITAN NG BAGONG UNIT, NIREPAIR LNG. 3 mos pa lng nagagamit dapat pinalitan na nila tapos wala kaming service unit for 1 week so tiis tiis lng kami sa cooler araw araw kami bumibili ng yelo sa iceplant or ministop.Sabi ng technician, freon overcharge daw problema.  After repair ok na then pagpatak ng may, the same problem came up again. We told the service center na palitan na ng bagong unit pero sabi nila ichecheck ulit. Imagine 5 mos lng, ayaw pa ipapalit ng bagong unit. Basta I suggest that don't continue to buy this product kasi masasayang lng ang pera. 
    g0ing1iv3 said:

NR-BV328GKPH

Anyone in this forum uses this brand and model ? Wife is keen to have this :blush:

I suggest na huwag bumili ng refrigerators of Panasonic kasi kadalasan ang issue sa ref nila ay Freon Overcharge. Last december 2018, we brought Panasonic NR-BV368GK then pagdating ng last week ng March, bigla nalang nawala ang lamig ng freezer at ref and imagine lahat ng mga timpla namin na ulam napanis.GRABE NAGSISI TALAGA KAMI AT ISA PANG NAKAKAINIS, MATAGAL KUMILOS ANG SERVICE CENTER NILA AT INSTEAD NA PALITAN NG BAGONG UNIT, NIREPAIR LNG. 3 mos pa lng nagagamit dapat pinalitan na nila tapos wala kaming service unit for 1 week so tiis tiis lng kami sa cooler araw araw kami bumibili ng yelo sa iceplant or ministop.Sabi ng technician, freon overcharge daw problema.  After repair ok na then pagpatak ng may, the same problem came up again. We told the service center na palitan na ng bagong unit pero sabi nila ichecheck ulit. Imagine 5 mos lng, ayaw pa ipapalit ng bagong unit. Basta I suggest that don't continue to buy this product kasi masasayang lng ang pera. 
    tintina said:
    planning to get Panasonic NR BD468PSPH any feedback on this po Kaya?thank you po.

TeachJids said:
    Yesterday I bought Samsung No frost inverter refrigerator then it will be delivered on the next day from Abenson, but night before it will deliver I watched video from youtube about Samsung ref engineering design it has defrosting pan at the back and the metallic tube connected to compressor was located within the pan which will cause rusting of tube once expose to water discharge from unit and escape of freon..overtime...so I decided to go back to the store and to check the compressor design... suprisingly it was true... same with LG..they have same design.... then I look to Panasonic no frost inverter refrigerator it has defrosting pan at the back but can be removed and the metallic tube where the freon goes through did not submerge within defrosting pan..so I decides to change my ref brand from samsung (korean brand) to panasonic (japan brand).

• g0ing1iv3 said:

NR-BV328GKPH

We just bought this model yesterday at Abenson, and waiting for delivery... We will keep in touch for feedback ! Cheers! :):bee:
  • TheRealDeal_32TheRealDeal_32 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Mommy Bee said:
    Don't buy Panasonic Inverter Refrigerator ECONAVI NR-BL268PSPH
    https://www.panasonic.com/ph/consumer/household-appliances/refrigerators/top-freezer/nr-bl268psph.html

Kung gusto niyo pang mabuhay ng mahaba. Grabe umabot pa sa DTI ang case namin dito. Second replacement (brandnew) Sira pa din. I guess lemon unit itong mga ito eh. 
    Hi po. Sana mabasa niyo pa ito but just want to ask ano po yung exact problem niyo po sa unit na ito? Pero ito kaka search ko lang po then nakita ko detailed nung post niyo:

https://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=296661.0

Nataon lang po kaya sa inyo? Pero parang worry ako sa aftersales ng Panasonic not to mention na na-off din ako nung pina service ko yung Panasonic GH5 ko sa Gain's. 

@ All

Hingi na din ng advise. Planning to get initially yung Panasonic NR-BL268PSPH though nabasa ko yung post ni Mommy Bee kaso not sure if isolated lang then bibilhin ko na sana yung Panasonic NR-BV288SQPH kaso nagdalawang isip ako due to space sa main door so ni re-consider ko ulit yung Panasonic NR-BL268PSPH since mas fit siya sa need ko minus nga lang yung Prime Fresh feature nung isa. Any advise or any alternative po na safe choice? Or should I consider din na non-inverter? Oks lang po sana ibang brand din though worry ko din sa Panasonic yung service but to be fair, baka pareparehas lang sila since... nasa Pinas. Hehe. Thanks!