COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

M48: DLSU Lady Spikers vs. ADMU Lady Eagles [Round 2 - 04/13/2019]

1789101113»

Comments

• backtoespanyabacktoespanya Member 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    very disappointed ako sa ateneo...bakit parang lutang sila lahat? wala namang kakaibang ginawa ang la salle...it's more of sila ang walang ginawa...

si maddie na best blocker e ilang attacks ng la salle ang hindi binlock..kitang kita sa game replays...

si kots ramil talagang kina-career ang ateneo...alam mong prepared na prepared sya pag ateneo ang kalaban...yung tipong di bale nang matalo sa iba wag lang sa ateneo LOL...
    We all know that CRDJ doesn’t have that kind of mindset. Maybe you are talking about Coach O...kumu. 😉

yup, la salle was not spectacular. Admu just didn’t play their game at all. 

Or maybe, the setter was smart enough to distrubute the balls better today kaya may times na nawawala sa position si best blocker maddie. 

Bwahahahahha
  • PuristOmniKnightPuristOmniKnight It's Hammer Time! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Nasan ang sebos?????

@Leero asan na yung nakakalokang english essay mo na mali mali naman ang grammar nyahahaha

@Rhophi talunan ang TADMU cyst!!!! Wanna eat some humble pie??? 

Di nakapag angas ang Madayag anez??? Wala kasi syang ganap. Ayaw magblock ng best blocker??? Hahahahaha

Si Ms. Dani kumusta? May naidulot ba siyang kahit ano sa team? ? 

Mukha paring katulong si Jules Samonte nyahahahah
  • gooseberrygooseberry very loosey 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    Congratulations to Deanna Wong for that amount of excellent sets.
  • sashimieverydaysashimieveryday PEx Rookie ⭐
    I think this is Ateneo’s strongest team yet after their two championships and they may not get the same quality of “developed” players that soon after this season. While for DLSU this is their weakest in terms of intensity and consistency though we’ve saw them fought tougher in these past few games.

For both teams, sure naman that the first six will be the same and will either play all-out or absent-mindedly.

This season, I felt that some of Lady Archers doubted themselves at some point (Saga, Clemente, Luna) while for Lady Eagles, they’ve found their rhythm (Jules, Ponggay, Ravena). Subs are already exposed for CRDJ as he’s used his bench more times than usual in the hopes of finding the best first six. For Ateneo, the rookies/bench players appear most of the time due to convenience (large lead), and the bench wingers sure have powerful spikes but poor FD. 

IDK if Coach O has tricks left but I think he has plans for using Raagas/Vanie as magic bunot/surprise factor. 

Key factors for a win: Service and blocking. Both teams with so-so liberos and average wingers. 

Odds are in favor of Ateneo plus the fact that all gunning for F4 slot teams “need” DLSU to lose :lol:
    Yes po? Ano po yun? 3 sets po ata. 
    LOL. I just stated the obvious pre-game. Talaga namang stats and standings are in favor of Ateneo plus the kampihan for the 2x to beat advantage. Mali ba yon?

And I think tama din sinabi ko about the key factor to win: service (Worked for DLSU, not for Ateneo) and blocking (Bokya Ateneo, Lamang La Salle). Mali ba yon?

Totoo din naman na exposed ang bench players ng DLSU which actually gave them the advantage over the second stringers of Ateneo na walang FD. Mali ba yon?

I also mentioned how the stringers can play absent-mindedly -ayan na nga ang kapalaran ng Ateneo today. Mali ba yon?

I believe everyone will agree that Saga, Clemente, Aduke and Luna surprised us all today. Mali ba yon?

Okay lang Mamsh magresibo pero need lahat awayin? Panalo na aaway pa? Paano ako naging basher, isa isahin ko ba. :lol:

May Semis at Finals pa magreserve tayo ng energy for that hahaha. 

Congratulations to DLSU. The team and coaching staff did really well. And everyone was impressed with them. Nabibwisit na nga even Ateneo with their own team and even the other contenders are thrilled for the Semis and the DLSU dominance is back. Wala namang nangaaway or nagdedeny non dito after this solid perf. Kaya why this mood? Hahaha
    But if you are a true fan of either schools, you should know by now that stat sheets and odds don’t matter in any dlsu-admu game. 

I was cheering for the LE when they were giving strong hits but LS’ defense was just frustrating the LE hitters. Kahit ako akala ko patay na pero buhay pa rin.

Weakest link: COACH O. Imagine, nagkamali na players mo, tatalakan mo pa. Just look at them and give a few instructions. Ibang adjustments kasi from Coach Tai to Coach O, sobrang layo nila sa pagmomotivate. Calm vs. Storm. That face when O was starting to rattle—priceless. 
    Logically, the way to compare the teams is by the stats. Ganon  din naman ginagawa ng UAAP sa pre-game analysis ng mga anchors diba. Where else should we base our rational analysis? Ito din naman siguro ang minemeasure ng bawat teams from stats: their strengths and weaknesses para yon ang imaintain at iimprove nila.

Ang wala lang sa statistics ay yung intangibles like the maturity, mental toughness and the strategy and experience of the coaches, which plays a big factor in between teams like Ateneo and DLSU. And yan yung make or break factor sa crucial stretches. But of course, that is hard to predict as it is an independent variable na pwedeng mag go either way to any team. 

I mentioned the same that the blame falls on Coach O and Deanna for not having prepared enough while DLSU had just perfectly calibrated their every move. Feeling ko complacent sila and yes, di nila naanticipate yung sudden improvement or pagbalik sa effective selves ni Luna, Clem and Saga, especially Saga. Wong for her moonball sets and Coach OA for seeing the mistake and yet not addressing it on time.

Oliver is always animated even during his men’s coaching stint. Di nya na anticipate yung sobrang gandang laro ng La Salle tapos wala silang strategy tapos lahat nang bangko walang mabunot na may dulot. 
    Animated to describe coach O is the biggest understatement of Season 81. His style may work during practices but not in actual games. I was observing him each time magerror ang LE, kung ako nasanay sa style ni Coach Tai during games, mararattle din ako. Pero baka nga effective sya sa LE, I wouldn’t know. 

Now as to your prediction, that’s logical yes, but sometimes you just got to have some caveat para di ka nababalikan because again stats don’t matter in any game between the two rival schools. 
  • Green_MindedGreen_Minded Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Congrats La Salle! Great game!

#Animo!
  • miss justineaumiss justineau reality is indifferent PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think this is Ateneo’s strongest team yet after their two championships and they may not get the same quality of “developed” players that soon after this season. While for DLSU this is their weakest in terms of intensity and consistency though we’ve saw them fought tougher in these past few games.

For both teams, sure naman that the first six will be the same and will either play all-out or absent-mindedly.

This season, I felt that some of Lady Archers doubted themselves at some point (Saga, Clemente, Luna) while for Lady Eagles, they’ve found their rhythm (Jules, Ponggay, Ravena). Subs are already exposed for CRDJ as he’s used his bench more times than usual in the hopes of finding the best first six. For Ateneo, the rookies/bench players appear most of the time due to convenience (large lead), and the bench wingers sure have powerful spikes but poor FD. 

IDK if Coach O has tricks left but I think he has plans for using Raagas/Vanie as magic bunot/surprise factor. 

Key factors for a win: Service and blocking. Both teams with so-so liberos and average wingers. 

Odds are in favor of Ateneo plus the fact that all gunning for F4 slot teams “need” DLSU to lose :lol:
    Yes po? Ano po yun? 3 sets po ata. 
    LOL. I just stated the obvious pre-game. Talaga namang stats and standings are in favor of Ateneo plus the kampihan for the 2x to beat advantage. Mali ba yon?

And I think tama din sinabi ko about the key factor to win: service (Worked for DLSU, not for Ateneo) and blocking (Bokya Ateneo, Lamang La Salle). Mali ba yon?

Totoo din naman na exposed ang bench players ng DLSU which actually gave them the advantage over the second stringers of Ateneo na walang FD. Mali ba yon?

I also mentioned how the stringers can play absent-mindedly -ayan na nga ang kapalaran ng Ateneo today. Mali ba yon?

I believe everyone will agree that Saga, Clemente, Aduke and Luna surprised us all today. Mali ba yon?

Okay lang Mamsh magresibo pero need lahat awayin? Panalo na aaway pa? Paano ako naging basher, isa isahin ko ba. :lol:

May Semis at Finals pa magreserve tayo ng energy for that hahaha. 

Congratulations to DLSU. The team and coaching staff did really well. And everyone was impressed with them. Nabibwisit na nga even Ateneo with their own team and even the other contenders are thrilled for the Semis and the DLSU dominance is back. Wala namang nangaaway or nagdedeny non dito after this solid perf. Kaya why this mood? Hahaha
    But if you are a true fan of either schools, you should know by now that stat sheets and odds don’t matter in any dlsu-admu game. 

I was cheering for the LE when they were giving strong hits but LS’ defense was just frustrating the LE hitters. Kahit ako akala ko patay na pero buhay pa rin.

Weakest link: COACH O. Imagine, nagkamali na players mo, tatalakan mo pa. Just look at them and give a few instructions. Ibang adjustments kasi from Coach Tai to Coach O, sobrang layo nila sa pagmomotivate. Calm vs. Storm. That face when O was starting to rattle—priceless. 
    Logically, the way to compare the teams is by the stats. Ganon  din naman ginagawa ng UAAP sa pre-game analysis ng mga anchors diba. Where else should we base our rational analysis? Ito din naman siguro ang minemeasure ng bawat teams from stats: their strengths and weaknesses para yon ang imaintain at iimprove nila.

Ang wala lang sa statistics ay yung intangibles like the maturity, mental toughness and the strategy and experience of the coaches, which plays a big factor in between teams like Ateneo and DLSU. And yan yung make or break factor sa crucial stretches. But of course, that is hard to predict as it is an independent variable na pwedeng mag go either way to any team. 

I mentioned the same that the blame falls on Coach O and Deanna for not having prepared enough while DLSU had just perfectly calibrated their every move. Feeling ko complacent sila and yes, di nila naanticipate yung sudden improvement or pagbalik sa effective selves ni Luna, Clem and Saga, especially Saga. Wong for her moonball sets and Coach OA for seeing the mistake and yet not addressing it on time.

Oliver is always animated even during his men’s coaching stint. Di nya na anticipate yung sobrang gandang laro ng La Salle tapos wala silang strategy tapos lahat nang bangko walang mabunot na may dulot. 
    Animated to describe coach O is the biggest understatement of Season 81. His style may work during practices but not in actual games. I was observing him each time magerror ang LE, kung ako nasanay sa style ni Coach Tai during games, mararattle din ako. Pero baka nga effective sya sa LE, I wouldn’t know. 

Now as to your prediction, that’s logical yes, but sometimes you just got to have some caveat para di ka nababalikan because again stats don’t matter in any game between the two rival schools. 
    Kapoy mamsh magexplain. Sige na lang. Haha.

I stand by my opinion. Balikan kung balikan. No need to convince everybody. I am responsible for what I wrote not for what others chose to interpret or cherry pick to understand.

Let’s just agree to disagree anyway panalo naman ang La Salle. And if DLSU can make the stats useless as they improve come the game, then I am genuinely happy for the team. That’s what matters. 😉

• lucarns_0613lucarns_0613 Eagles FTW!!!! 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Di pala ako nakapost dito. Haha!

Congrats, DLSU! Excellent teamwork and composure.

See you when we see you! :)
    Cyst san na yung nagsasabing last time na yung match kahapon magkikita ang La Salle at Taeneo? Cyst asa pa more hahahah. 

Hahahahha
  • pagedownpagedown Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Cyst san na yung nagsasabing last time na yung match kahapon magkikita ang La Salle at Taeneo? Cyst asa pa more hahahah. 

Hahahahha
    Pag matalo ng UST/FEU/UP ang top 2 teams sa Final 4 matches, yung kahapon na nga yung last match ng ADMU-DLSU. Posible pa. Hehe. 
    pagedown said:

Hahahahha
    Pag matalo ng UST/FEU/UP ang top 2 teams sa Final 4 matches, yung kahapon na nga yung last match ng ADMU-DLSU. Posible pa. Hehe. 
    Pero cyst pag tumingin ka sa thread nila they were hoping to have their version of S79. Open mouth. Insert foot. 

2>2 ang peg nila. Oh shoot, I should just stop. Hahahahahahah!!!!
  • hewhoflieshewhoflies PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pagedown said:

Hahahahha
    Pero cyst pag tumingin ka sa thread nila they were hoping to have their version of S79. Open mouth. Insert foot. 

2>2 ang peg nila. Oh shoot, I should just stop. Hahahahahahah!!!!
    Yaan muna kasi they need to feel okay after the heart-breaking losses.

Loss R1 issue: Ay, peaking na ang LS.
    Loss R2 issue: Ay, nasweep din naman sila dati sa elims pero sila naman nagchampion by virtue of a Finals sweep. 
  • DrofDrof Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    For sure gusto magpatalo nang Ateneo kasi mas gusto nila makalaban ang Lasalle sa finals.. Biruin mo pag natalo nila La Salle my chance na UST makalaban nila sa finals. Takot sila na UST makalaban sa finals kasi ang lakas. Subatahi talaga ang laro para mas malaki chance na Ateneo vs La Salle sa finals. 
  • DrofDrof Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Nakakainis parang hindi lang lumaban ang ateneo.. Hindi man lang binigyan nang magandang laro ang nagsasayang na pera sa Araneta. Sana nagpatalo nalang din ang ust sa FEU para sila magkalaban sa semis.. Tingnan ko lang kung sila mahirapan sa UST. 
This discussion has been closed.