COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

"I love you as a friend"

I met this girl 2 years ago sa chat. I think she was really friendly online. Ang bilis kong nafall sa kanya. Panu babe tawag ko sa kanya, babe din tawag niya saken. Nag I love you ako, I love you din siya. 
Anyway, nagkaroon kami ng quarrels nung 2017 and inamin niya na yung love niya lang ako as a friend. In short, rejected ang lola niyo. Nawala feelings ko sa kanya hanggang sa inunfriend niya ako sa FB for some reasons. We didn't talk for over a year pero last 
January kinausap ko siya ulit and we became friends.

Naging open siya na she has anxiety and depression lately kaya mas gusto ko siyang aliwin and be this good friend. Honestly, I started have feelings for her again, but I know she's straight, and if ever she would date a girl, she wouldn't date me.

We became super close again, and sa akin siya nag open up ng mga issues niya. May mali akong na advice sa kanya and I was really super sorry about it.  She unfriended me again on FB.  But after ko mag sorry sa kanya and explained na I didn't mean to hurt her,
she agreed to meet me and hang out for the first time yesterday. I gave her books and other stuff as a gift and binigyan din niya ako ng gift. I am really makulit in person and madaldal. She gave me a handwritten letter na super na appreciate ko " I love you as a friend and I mean it". Now reading it again, It's like a Good bye letter. 

I thought we were fine yesterday and I was happy na friends kami ulit. I think nung nag chat kami ulit, parang di siya ganun ka interesado. Hahaha IMHO, I am a good friend, I am generous, malambing, and makulit. I think I am too makulit for her. 
When I asked her why she was being quiet, she said she was observing me and said "  I am interesting". Haha I know what she meant of that.. more I like am weird.  :o=)

She usually greets me Good morning, Good afternoon or update me sa ginagawa niya, pero not today. 

Being rejected as a lover is really hard, pero being rejected as a friend is mas masakit. Sad lang.  :|

Comments

• coccomomoacoccomomoa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Thanks for sharing.  I know you'll find that someone for you :)  You can keep her as a friend.
  • I don't mind keeping her as a friend.  Eh kahit ata as a friend,parang di niya ako gusto maging friend kasi she's being cold kahit sa messages. 
  • ClarkReidClarkReid Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Internet love?  You should have seen the wreck coming your way.  B)
  • if gusto ka talaga nya.. noon pa alam mona. sad.. but u have to move on.
  • TelkreeTelkree PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thanks for sharing your emotional experience. The good thing is that there is always someone for everyone of us, whether male or female. If you don't mind keeping her as a friend, then just do so. If it hurts you to just be friends, then move on. In the end, what matters is for you to be happy and at peace
    Telkree said:
    Thanks for sharing your emotional experience. The good thing is that there is always someone for everyone of us, whether male or female. If you don't mind keeping her as a friend, then just do so. If it hurts you to just be friends, then move on. In the end, what matters is for you to be happy and at peace
    Correct un :)
    stabilo said:
    if gusto ka talaga nya.. noon pa alam mona. sad.. but u have to move on.

Naku. Yun ung masakit ang moving on. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file