UAAP Season 81 Women's Volleyball - Main Thread

Comments

• AriaGMAriaGM Encantado PEx Moderator
    edited January 3
    ^ Great reviews! However, you underestimated Adamson's net defense. Soyud, Dacoron, and Macaslang are good net defenders. The team just needs to be watchful of combination plays lalo na ng UP. Sobrang galing nila 'dun.
  • jhonmanuel1985jhonmanuel1985 Member Volleyball Vanguard
    Surprised that many is not putting FEU in their predictions when they're able to get to Final Four in the past years even with mediocre setters. They have now more mature players coming in for the team so I won't take them off the final four yet. 

Yearly naman its proven that UAAP is a different league than PSL/PVL. Magandang pa-gauge pero mahirap hulaan yung School and Team Pride. 
  • princepaul21princepaul21 Moderator PEx Moderator
    Surprised that many is not putting FEU in their predictions when they're able to get to Final Four in the past years even with mediocre setters. They have now more mature players coming in for the team so I won't take them off the final four yet. 

Yearly naman its proven that UAAP is a different league than PSL/PVL. Magandang pa-gauge pero mahirap hulaan yung School and Team Pride. 
    Thanks jhonmanuel haha <3
  • UAEguyUAEguy Member 🐃 Tamaraw Squad
    Warning: long post ahead. 

I've recently had a bit of spare time in my hands and decided to make match-up predictions for all eight schools. Basically I'm going to make predictions on how the match-ups per school are going to go based off of off-season performances. Take note that these are predictions and anything can happen in a UAAP setting. Bilog ang bola. I'll try to keep my explanations short, but more exciting match-ups deserve an in-depth look. The list will be alphabetical.

ADMU - ADU:
    Ateneo's blocking is enough to handle Adamson's pesky but unreliable winger set. If Dacoron works hard and the team serves strong, they can take sets, but I don't think it will be enough to win a match. Still, Ateneo's inability to put them away quickly in the PVL is a big sign that they need to figure out this match up. Ateneo in 4 or 5 sets for both rounds.

ADMU - DLSU:
    DLSU's loaded services will make this match-up hell for Ateneo. If ADMU's receives get to Wong or Maraguinot even when it's near the attack line, DLSU is the one at the disadvantage. Cobb cannot depend on her usual high sets to the open for this match-up as the ADMU blockers will eat her wingers alive. Morente is key for this match-up for DLSU, as she's exceptional at going off-the-block. Split between the two rounds. Ateneo in 3-4 sets in the first round and DLSU in 4-5 sets in the second (or vise versa).

ADMU - FEU
    Domingo's blocking is key, and the defense of FEU can take Ateneo's offense, but sadly their offense cannot reciprocate. Ateneo in 3 or 4 sets in both rounds.

ADMU - NU
    I don't think NU has it in them to put up a fight here. Maybe get to the 20s in the sets, but never actually win them. Ateneo in 3 sets in both rounds.

ADMU - UE
    The hyper-defensive play of UE might be their best bet in this match up, but it won't be enough to take Ateneo. I can see them taking sets, though, especially if they serve strong. ADMU in 4 sets in both rounds.

ADMU - UP
    This match up is heavily reliant on the setters. Wong and Maraguinot need to make sure to free up their wingers, and Estranero needs to milk Carlos for all that she has. These teams are matched up very evenly, but I think UP can outlast Ateneo in long matches, and Ateneo can shell-shock UP and take it quickly. Look out for Tolentino's back row game here, and I think this match up will be difficult for Molde. For UP, see their scrappiness at the cover frustrate Ateneo blockers, and have their middles take a blocker away from their wingers. UP in 5 sets in the first round, Ateneo in 3 sets in the second (or vise versa).

ADMU - UST
    I feel like this match up will be the most exciting to watch all season. UST's wings against Ateneo's middles will be a treat for those aspiring to be wing spikers. These teams struggle at floor defense, with UST edging out Ateneo by a little because of their opens' defensive capabilities. Despite this, what does UST in is their setting. Predictable setters just don't stand a chance at Ateneo's defense at the net, and Ateneo's capable setters will leave UST's disappointing middle blockers in the dust. Ateneo in 4-5 sets for both rounds.

ADU - DLSU
    The only advantage that ADU has over DLSU is in floor defense. Ponce is underrated (even if she has already gotten praise before), and the loss of Macandili might make DLSU look inferior in the floor defense category this year. Despite this, DLSU's firepower from the wings and their dominance in the middle will eat ADU alive. DLSU in 3 or 4 sets in both rounds.

ADU - FEU
    A very defensive match up makes for a long and tiring match between these two. Dacoron will have her way on the slide attacks against FEU's short open spikers, and so will Soyud. FEU, on the other hand, doesn't have much to lose even if their setters aren't the best, because ADU's blocking is underwhelming, so FEU's wings can actually operate in this match. ADU in 4 or 5 sets in the first round, FEU in 4 or 5 sets in the second round (or vise versa).

ADU - NU
    I feel like NU has it in them to catch Adamson off-guard in this match up, especially with their good setting. It all depends on how ADU will adjust. NU in 3 or 4 sets in the first round, Adamson in 4 - 5 sets in the second round.

ADU - UE
    Another defensive match up with the two best liberos in the UAAP. Arado is very capable of going against Permentilla and Dacoron favoring her area. Mendrez and Abil need to find ways to carve up Adamson's defense. An exciting match up, just because of how the skills are stacked! ADU in 4 - 5 sets in the first round, UE in 4 - 5 sets in the second round (or vise versa).

ADU - UP
    Adamson will have a hard time with how versatile UP is. Carlos will have a field day on combinations if UP's receivers connect. Soyud will be the biggest provider for ADU here, but she cannot carry a team. If UP makes key errors (which they are prone to), and Adamson keeps up their defense throughout a long game, they can take one from the Maroons. UP in 3-4 sets in the first round, ADU in 4 or 5 sets in the second round.

ADU - UST
    UST wingers are going to feast on the wingers of Adamson who aren't known for their net defense. UST needs to only contain Soyud and Dacoron, which is going to be a challenge since UST's middles are underwhelming. Still, defense for Adamson might just be enough for them to sneak a win. UST in 3 - 4 sets in the first round, ADU in 4 - 5 sets in the second round.

DLSU - FEU
    DLSU has everything that FEU has, but better. I don't see any other results. DLSU in 3 sets in both rounds.

DLSU - NU
    DLSU might have a hard time getting their blocking down with this match up, but as long as their wingers connect, there is no contest. DLSU in 3 sets in both rounds.

DLSU - UE
    This match up is interesting because DLSU's wingers aren't prized for their offense, so UE can put up a good fight here. Despite this, UE's firepower isn't strong enough to handle DLSU's systematic defense. DLSU in 4 - 5 sets in both rounds.

DLSU - UP
    La Salle might have good defensive wingers, and a capable setter, but so does UP. UP also has firepower in spades. Carlos will dominate in this match up, but that is if DLSU doesn't serve strong enough. If they do, UP's offense will crumble. The middle match up here is also interesting, given that DLSU employs very systematic middle and UP employs very loose and free-flowing middles. Despite this, I think DLSU can expose UP's weaknesses and take the match up. DLSU in 4-5 sets in both rounds.

DLSU - UST
    Despite not having good blockers, UST won't suffer much from that in this match up. DLSU's wings aren't the best on the offensive end, and even Morente actually works her magic when the opposing blockers are good. Defense might favor La Salle, but UST doesn't necessarily need amazing reception to run their plays (high sets to the wings). Ogunsanya needs to work doubly hard in this match up, but I don't know if it will be enough. UST might just be DLSU's kryptonite. UST in 4 - 5 sets in both rounds.

FEU - NU
    This will be the cellar-dweller match up of the season, in my opinion. They are both rebuilding teams, and it would be nice to see Doria, Basas, Ebon and Doromal shine in this match up. Sato and Domingo will have a good match up in the middle. FEU in 3 or 4 sets in the first round and NU in 4 - 5 sets in the second round (or vise versa).

FEU - UE
    This match up favors UE as the more defensive team. As long as UE connects with Arado, then spikes hard with Abil and Mendrez, there's not much FEU can fight back with other than Domingo in the middle. Basas might score points here and there, but her off-speeds have no chance against the UAAP's best libero in Arado. Still, FEU's tenacity can pull a win under the rug for their squad. UE in 4 or 5 sets in the first round, FEU in 4 or 5 sets in the second round (or vise versa).

FEU - UP
    UP's offense is going to confuse FEU out of their minds. UP in 3 or 4 sets in both rounds.

FEU - UST
    UST's wings are going to eat FEU alive. If FEU can serve well, they can take a set or two, but I don't think UST will take their chances against them and poporsyento na lang talaga sila. UST in 4 sets in both rounds.

NU - UE
    It would be nice to see if UE's wings can go up against an experienced, but not necessarily spectacular middle in Sato. Still, UE's defense will keep NU's slow offense at bay. UE in 3 or 4 sets in both rounds.

NU - UP
    UP won't take their chances against this team, and Carlos will sizzle hot here. UP in 3 sets in both rounds.

NU - UST
    This will be Laure's time to shine. UST in 3 sets in both rounds.

UE - UP
    This match up will be a long and slow paced. UP is scrappy, but only needs a high set to produce good offense. UE on the other hand can keep wingers at bay. If UP gets their middles to work hard in this match up, then it's a no brainer. Still, this match up will be exciting for volleyball fans. UP in 4 or 5 sets in both rounds.

UE - UST
    Another interesting match up, because UST's services will have no effect on the excellent UE reception. UE will be able to execute plays where UST's poor blocking will have trouble dealing with. UST might be able to power through, but in most cases, great defense trumps good offense. Still, I don't think UE will have an easy time with UST. UE in 4 or 5 sets in the first round, UST in 3 or 4 sets in the second round (or vise versa).

UP - UST
    This might be the most offensive match up of the season. Both teams are similar, with great wings both on offense and defense, but Estranero will be a game changer for UP. Her low-fast sets will be killer for UST's slow blocking. UST, on the other hand, can capitalize on Rondina and Laure's instant offense. It will be very interesting to see if UST's middles can do anything in this match up. UP in 3 or 4 sets in the first round, but 4 or 5 sets in the second round.

Tabulated, the standings in my predictions are as follows:
    ADMU: 12 - 2
    DLSU: 11 - 3
    UP: 10 - 4
    UST: 8 - 6
    ADU: 5 - 9
    UE: 5 - 9
    FEU: 3 - 11
    NU: 2 - 12
    walang kwentang review, may pinapanigang team, laks mong mang-hype

rebuilding pala ang FEU, bakit hindi kami aware, si Pons lang nawala, OA ka na masyado

we have George Pascua a walang binatbat ang mga coaches ng UP ans UST

Ebon can score very well kahit hindi man maglaro si Basas

We have the best libero this season, sobrang bongga ng experience ni Buding sa PSL at wala na itong kinakatakutan

Domingo is still the best MB this season dahil perfect ang timing nito, may Villareal pa

alalahanin ninyo na champion player at coach si Pascua at galing pa sa FEU volleyball program tulad ni Ramil

masydo mong inapi ang FEU, hindi pa man din natin alam ang final line-up

this season, ADMU lang ang nakikitang kong may malaking improvement dahil perfectionist din si Oliver

hindi pa ako convinced sa UP at UST dahil same line-up pa rin naman at waley talaga sila kapag UAAP

• lightning95lightning95 Member 🐃 Tamaraw Squad

I've recently had a bit of spare time in my hands and decided to make match-up predictions for all eight schools. Basically I'm going to make predictions on how the match-ups per school are going to go based off of off-season performances. Take note that these are predictions and anything can happen in a UAAP setting. Bilog ang bola. I'll try to keep my explanations short, but more exciting match-ups deserve an in-depth look. The list will be alphabetical.

ADMU - ADU:
    Ateneo's blocking is enough to handle Adamson's pesky but unreliable winger set. If Dacoron works hard and the team serves strong, they can take sets, but I don't think it will be enough to win a match. Still, Ateneo's inability to put them away quickly in the PVL is a big sign that they need to figure out this match up. Ateneo in 4 or 5 sets for both rounds.

ADMU - DLSU:
    DLSU's loaded services will make this match-up hell for Ateneo. If ADMU's receives get to Wong or Maraguinot even when it's near the attack line, DLSU is the one at the disadvantage. Cobb cannot depend on her usual high sets to the open for this match-up as the ADMU blockers will eat her wingers alive. Morente is key for this match-up for DLSU, as she's exceptional at going off-the-block. Split between the two rounds. Ateneo in 3-4 sets in the first round and DLSU in 4-5 sets in the second (or vise versa).

ADMU - FEU
    Domingo's blocking is key, and the defense of FEU can take Ateneo's offense, but sadly their offense cannot reciprocate. Ateneo in 3 or 4 sets in both rounds.

ADMU - NU
    I don't think NU has it in them to put up a fight here. Maybe get to the 20s in the sets, but never actually win them. Ateneo in 3 sets in both rounds.

ADMU - UE
    The hyper-defensive play of UE might be their best bet in this match up, but it won't be enough to take Ateneo. I can see them taking sets, though, especially if they serve strong. ADMU in 4 sets in both rounds.

ADMU - UP
    This match up is heavily reliant on the setters. Wong and Maraguinot need to make sure to free up their wingers, and Estranero needs to milk Carlos for all that she has. These teams are matched up very evenly, but I think UP can outlast Ateneo in long matches, and Ateneo can shell-shock UP and take it quickly. Look out for Tolentino's back row game here, and I think this match up will be difficult for Molde. For UP, see their scrappiness at the cover frustrate Ateneo blockers, and have their middles take a blocker away from their wingers. UP in 5 sets in the first round, Ateneo in 3 sets in the second (or vise versa).

ADMU - UST
    I feel like this match up will be the most exciting to watch all season. UST's wings against Ateneo's middles will be a treat for those aspiring to be wing spikers. These teams struggle at floor defense, with UST edging out Ateneo by a little because of their opens' defensive capabilities. Despite this, what does UST in is their setting. Predictable setters just don't stand a chance at Ateneo's defense at the net, and Ateneo's capable setters will leave UST's disappointing middle blockers in the dust. Ateneo in 4-5 sets for both rounds.

ADU - DLSU
    The only advantage that ADU has over DLSU is in floor defense. Ponce is underrated (even if she has already gotten praise before), and the loss of Macandili might make DLSU look inferior in the floor defense category this year. Despite this, DLSU's firepower from the wings and their dominance in the middle will eat ADU alive. DLSU in 3 or 4 sets in both rounds.

ADU - FEU
    A very defensive match up makes for a long and tiring match between these two. Dacoron will have her way on the slide attacks against FEU's short open spikers, and so will Soyud. FEU, on the other hand, doesn't have much to lose even if their setters aren't the best, because ADU's blocking is underwhelming, so FEU's wings can actually operate in this match. ADU in 4 or 5 sets in the first round, FEU in 4 or 5 sets in the second round (or vise versa).

ADU - NU
    I feel like NU has it in them to catch Adamson off-guard in this match up, especially with their good setting. It all depends on how ADU will adjust. NU in 3 or 4 sets in the first round, Adamson in 4 - 5 sets in the second round.

ADU - UE
    Another defensive match up with the two best liberos in the UAAP. Arado is very capable of going against Permentilla and Dacoron favoring her area. Mendrez and Abil need to find ways to carve up Adamson's defense. An exciting match up, just because of how the skills are stacked! ADU in 4 - 5 sets in the first round, UE in 4 - 5 sets in the second round (or vise versa).

ADU - UP
    Adamson will have a hard time with how versatile UP is. Carlos will have a field day on combinations if UP's receivers connect. Soyud will be the biggest provider for ADU here, but she cannot carry a team. If UP makes key errors (which they are prone to), and Adamson keeps up their defense throughout a long game, they can take one from the Maroons. UP in 3-4 sets in the first round, ADU in 4 or 5 sets in the second round.

ADU - UST
    UST wingers are going to feast on the wingers of Adamson who aren't known for their net defense. UST needs to only contain Soyud and Dacoron, which is going to be a challenge since UST's middles are underwhelming. Still, defense for Adamson might just be enough for them to sneak a win. UST in 3 - 4 sets in the first round, ADU in 4 - 5 sets in the second round.

DLSU - FEU
    DLSU has everything that FEU has, but better. I don't see any other results. DLSU in 3 sets in both rounds.

DLSU - NU
    DLSU might have a hard time getting their blocking down with this match up, but as long as their wingers connect, there is no contest. DLSU in 3 sets in both rounds.

DLSU - UE
    This match up is interesting because DLSU's wingers aren't prized for their offense, so UE can put up a good fight here. Despite this, UE's firepower isn't strong enough to handle DLSU's systematic defense. DLSU in 4 - 5 sets in both rounds.

DLSU - UP
    La Salle might have good defensive wingers, and a capable setter, but so does UP. UP also has firepower in spades. Carlos will dominate in this match up, but that is if DLSU doesn't serve strong enough. If they do, UP's offense will crumble. The middle match up here is also interesting, given that DLSU employs very systematic middle and UP employs very loose and free-flowing middles. Despite this, I think DLSU can expose UP's weaknesses and take the match up. DLSU in 4-5 sets in both rounds.

DLSU - UST
    Despite not having good blockers, UST won't suffer much from that in this match up. DLSU's wings aren't the best on the offensive end, and even Morente actually works her magic when the opposing blockers are good. Defense might favor La Salle, but UST doesn't necessarily need amazing reception to run their plays (high sets to the wings). Ogunsanya needs to work doubly hard in this match up, but I don't know if it will be enough. UST might just be DLSU's kryptonite. UST in 4 - 5 sets in both rounds.

FEU - NU
    This will be the cellar-dweller match up of the season, in my opinion. They are both rebuilding teams, and it would be nice to see Doria, Basas, Ebon and Doromal shine in this match up. Sato and Domingo will have a good match up in the middle. FEU in 3 or 4 sets in the first round and NU in 4 - 5 sets in the second round (or vise versa).

FEU - UE
    This match up favors UE as the more defensive team. As long as UE connects with Arado, then spikes hard with Abil and Mendrez, there's not much FEU can fight back with other than Domingo in the middle. Basas might score points here and there, but her off-speeds have no chance against the UAAP's best libero in Arado. Still, FEU's tenacity can pull a win under the rug for their squad. UE in 4 or 5 sets in the first round, FEU in 4 or 5 sets in the second round (or vise versa).

FEU - UP
    UP's offense is going to confuse FEU out of their minds. UP in 3 or 4 sets in both rounds.

FEU - UST
    UST's wings are going to eat FEU alive. If FEU can serve well, they can take a set or two, but I don't think UST will take their chances against them and poporsyento na lang talaga sila. UST in 4 sets in both rounds.

NU - UE
    It would be nice to see if UE's wings can go up against an experienced, but not necessarily spectacular middle in Sato. Still, UE's defense will keep NU's slow offense at bay. UE in 3 or 4 sets in both rounds.

NU - UP
    UP won't take their chances against this team, and Carlos will sizzle hot here. UP in 3 sets in both rounds.

NU - UST

UE - UP
    This match up will be a long and slow paced. UP is scrappy, but only needs a high set to produce good offense. UE on the other hand can keep wingers at bay. If UP gets their middles to work hard in this match up, then it's a no brainer. Still, this match up will be exciting for volleyball fans. UP in 4 or 5 sets in both rounds.

UE - UST
    Another interesting match up, because UST's services will have no effect on the excellent UE reception. UE will be able to execute plays where UST's poor blocking will have trouble dealing with. UST might be able to power through, but in most cases, great defense trumps good offense. Still, I don't think UE will have an easy time with UST. UE in 4 or 5 sets in the first round, UST in 3 or 4 sets in the second round (or vise versa).

UP - UST
    This might be the most offensive match up of the season. Both teams are similar, with great wings both on offense and defense, but Estranero will be a game changer for UP. Her low-fast sets will be killer for UST's slow blocking. UST, on the other hand, can capitalize on Rondina and Laure's instant offense. It will be very interesting to see if UST's middles can do anything in this match up. UP in 3 or 4 sets in the first round, but 4 or 5 sets in the second round.

Nakakasakit ka naman nang masyado. Hahahahahaha

Huwag naman sanang 7th ang feu, kahit 6th pwede na. Jk. 

Cant remember the last time na naging cellar dweller ang feu, ung pinakamababa nila in recent years ay 6th, nung season 75, ryt?? 
    pinaka-strong line-up sana ang UST kaya lang waley ang decision-making ni CKF so duda pa akong makarating sila sa finals
    as for UP, may improvement man pero hindi pang UAAP level, wala namang masyadong bearing ang PSL collegiate dahil majority ay team B ang naglaro, practice league lang talaga
    as for PVL, lahat naman ng nanalo dito eh lotlot sa UAAP, ask NU, Ateneo at Adamson, bwahahahahahahahahahaha

ituloy niyo lang ang pag-hype then iyak na lang ui after the 2 rounds of eliminations

battle of the coaches pa rin ito at NEVER ng players

rebuilding ang DLSU but since they have Ramil, expect them to be on top of the standings again

pwedeng mag no. 2 ang ADMU

labu-labo na sa no 3 at 4 pero huwag ninyong apihin ang FEU dahil may finals experience na kami, ang laki ng nagagawa ng mental toughness nito

• qtpatootie08_qtpatootie08_ PEx Rookie ⭐
    UAEguy said:

ADMU - ADU:

ADMU - DLSU:

ADMU - FEU

ADMU - NU

ADMU - UE

ADMU - UP

ADMU - UST

ADU - DLSU

ADU - FEU

ADU - NU

ADU - UE

ADU - UP

ADU - UST

DLSU - FEU

DLSU - NU

DLSU - UE

DLSU - UP

DLSU - UST

FEU - NU

FEU - UE

FEU - UP

FEU - UST

NU - UE

NU - UP

NU - UST

UE - UP

UE - UST

UP - UST

rebuilding pala ang FEU, bakit hindi kami aware, si Pons lang nawala, OA ka na masyado

We have the best libero this season, sobrang bongga ng experience ni Buding sa PSL at wala na itong kinakatakutan

Domingo is still the best MB this season dahil perfect ang timing nito, may Villareal pa

alalahanin ninyo na champion player at coach si Pascua at galing pa sa FEU volleyball program tulad ni Ramil

this season, ADMU lang ang nakikitang kong may malaking improvement dahil perfectionist din si Oliver

hindi pa ako convinced sa UP at UST dahil same line-up pa rin naman at waley talaga sila kapag UAAP

While I agree na masyadong na-underestimate ang FEU sa review, masyado naman po yatang nahusgahan ang UP at UST. Bakit kailangan pa pong idamay? Hate na hate mo po ba ang UP at UST?

Pwede mo naman punahin yung review nang hindi nanghihila pababa ng ibang teams.
    I will put my predictions this way

1. UP
    2. DLSU
    3. Ateneo
    4. FEU
    UST pa rin lovelyshyboy. Best line-up ng UST 'to in the recent years. :)
    UAEguy said:

ADMU - ADU:

ADMU - DLSU:

ADMU - FEU

ADMU - NU

ADMU - UE

ADMU - UP

ADMU - UST

ADU - DLSU

ADU - FEU

ADU - NU

ADU - UE

ADU - UP

ADU - UST

DLSU - FEU

DLSU - NU

DLSU - UE

DLSU - UP

DLSU - UST

FEU - NU

FEU - UE

FEU - UP

FEU - UST

NU - UE

NU - UP

NU - UST

UE - UP

UE - UST

UP - UST

While I agree na masyadong na-underestimate ang FEU sa review, masyado naman po yatang nahusgahan ang UP at UST. Bakit kailangan pa pong idamay? Hate na hate mo po ba ang UP at UST?

Pwede mo naman punahin yung review nang hindi nanghihila pababa ng ibang teams.
    mga taga UST at UP lang naman mahilig mang-hype dito sa PEX kaya nga nag-aaway kayo parati eh

in denial pa rin kasi kayo na IBA ang UAAP at lakat ng malalaks sa pre-season leagues eh lotlot lang sa UAAP

hindi na po kailangan ng ebidensiya at resibo, just check the facts at results na lang previous seasons

sino bang mag-aakalang no 7 lang UST samantalaga sila ang matunog mag no. 2 o mag finals last season, ganon din ang UP na laglaga din

alisin kasi ang yabanagan kasi same line-up pa rin lang naman kayo eh kaya hindi pwedeng i-rank ng mataas sa FEU

nagsasabi lang po ng totoo !

malaki mang kawalan si Pons sa amin pero hindi niyo yata alam ang kakayahan ni Pascua as a coach, siya lang ang pwedeng pumantay kay Ramil sa college volleyball

parati kaming underrated parati pero kami lang naman ang nakakapsok sa final 4 at naka break sa matagal nang finals ng admu at dlsu
  • brittanibrittani PEx Rookie ⭐
    Wag na po natin pansinin ang chimay. Move on na po ang 7th placers this year charot!
    dlsu pexers lang siguro ang may karapatang manliit sa FEU dahil sila ang defending champions at never talagang nang hype, always nasa finals
    princess7 said:
    ..,pinagsasabi ni Mr. UAEguy eh di gumawa ka ng sarili mong paandar! sya yung baklitang hate na hate ang UP at UST sa cheer threads di vah?  :rofl:
    hirap na hirap yung atembang sa pag compose ng predictions niya with per match analysis pa ha, tapos ookrayin mo lang? gigil mo si mother goose eh
    ..,mwaahihi! di hamak mas may sense pa si @brittani at @ing ing sayo :lol:
    bakit kailangan kong ng sarling paandar, di ba nga, para sa inyo, kulelat kami so anong silbi?

never akong nag-predict kasi masakit mapahiya kapag laglag sa final 4

yun pala, bakit mentioned mo pa ako kung wala akong sense, di ba dapat deadma na lang ?
  • lightning95lightning95 Member 🐃 Tamaraw Squad
    Ang mahirap tanggapin bukod sa pagiging 7th place ng feu ay kung bakit may nagaaway away eh prediction lang naman yan, as if may bearing yan. 

Eh di gumawa na lang kayo ng sarili niyong prediction. 
    I will put my predictions this way

1. UP
    2. DLSU
    3. Ateneo
    4. FEU
    salamat pero may chance pa naman ang UST sa final 4 basta tumino si Kung Fu

tingin ko, malakas ang UP sa 1st round pero baka kapusin na naman uli sa 2nd tulad last season

iba ang pressure sa UAAP at hindi ito nababago kahit nanalo pa sila sa PVL at PSL, records will show kung ayaw ninyong maniwala
    princess7 said:
    ..,pinagsasabi ni Mr. UAEguy eh di gumawa ka ng sarili mong paandar! sya yung baklitang hate na hate ang UP at UST sa cheer threads di vah?  :rofl:
    hirap na hirap yung atembang sa pag compose ng predictions niya with per match analysis pa ha, tapos ookrayin mo lang? gigil mo si mother goose eh
    ..,mwaahihi! di hamak mas may sense pa si @brittani at @ing ing sayo :lol:
    inging, troll ka na rin pala huh. hahaha e
This discussion has been closed.