COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

UAAP Season 81 Final 4: #2 Adamson Falcons vs #3 UP Fighting Maroons

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
edited November 2018 in UAAP - Basketball
Date: 11/24/2018
Time: 3:30 PM
Venue: MOA

Adamson (10-4) enters the Final 4 twice-to-beat advantage for the first time since Season 74, can they capitalize this time, dispose of UP, and enter the Finals for the first time in 26 years (1992)?

UP (8-6) is back in the Final Four for the first time in 21 years (1997). Can UP ride the momentum, crash the party, and upset the twice-to-beat Falcons?

edit:
UP defeated Adamson 73-71 to force a knockout game for the second finals spot

Date: 11/28/2018
Time: 3:30 PM
Venue: Araneta

Comments

• tuglaskogantuglaskogan PEx Rookie ⭐
    Falcons in 1!
  • ryousanryousan Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Feel ko kaya ng UP maka-2 against Adamson with the way things are going for the Fighting Maroons
  • jsonmilesjsonmiles Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    edited November 2018
    isang tsamba lngamakabawi sa shot ni manganti..and free for all na..nothing to lose
  • moti4realmoti4real Member 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    its our time to rain on Adamson's parade!!! Let's go UP!
  • falcon110011falcon110011 PEx Rookie ⭐
    ryousan said:
    Feel ko kaya ng UP maka-2 against Adamson with the way things are going for the Fighting Maroons
    you have a point...bilog ang bola eh

anyway, libre lang din naman mangarap :lol:

• falcon110011falcon110011 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Coach Franz > Coach Bo

• fallenservicemenfallenservicemen Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Can't say pa for now. Will have to watch the Adamson-FEU game first on Sunday before I make my forecast. Euphoric pa ako sa panalo kanina haha.
  • SplassshhSplassshh PEx Rookie ⭐
    Can't say pa for now. Will have to watch the Adamson-FEU game first on Sunday before I make my forecast. Euphoric pa ako sa panalo kanina haha.
    Bad idea. U cant gauge d real AdU during that game. Matic feu win na yn unless mghalimaw mga reservs ng adu which is highly unlikely. Congrats n welcome to d f4!
  • SplassshhSplassshh PEx Rookie ⭐
    Maroons most probably will ride on its momentum and take game 1 (they hav d talent & firepower) but kotz Bo will not beat franz 2 in a row.
  • loy04loy04 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Eto yung mangyayari. Adamson will go to the finals this season. Sorry UP maybe next year kapag wala na si Manganti. 
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    edited November 2018
    UP can pull an upset here, cos they just simply can. Bright Akhueti and the GDL brothers are UP gems, they are perfect combo. Pumaren must have been strategizing already how to control this trio. I hope entering the Final 4 is not their end goal because Adamson deserves a good match in the playoff.

Adamson meanwhile, is a much stronger team with a much much better coach than they were in S74. They can make it one game, easily. 

UP is my fave team this season and I'm happy to see them in the Final 4 (not to mention, Season 82 will be brighter for UP). But my heart goes to my alma mater!  

• inghinyeroinghinyero Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    The way UP's playing - yung nothing to lose at selfless, may chance. 

Of course, malaking harang ang 2 wins vs Adamson. Maka-isa lang or lumaban lang, ok na. 

Para sa mga UP fans dito, attract lang tayo ng positive vibes :) Nangyari naman yung inaasam na natin. Di rin naman bibitaw basta-basta ang boys. :) Basta manood kayo.

This game will be on Sunday, November 25, 3:30PM.
    loy04 said:
    Eto yung mangyayari. Adamson will go to the finals this season. Sorry UP maybe next year kapag wala na si Manganti. 
    <3 Grabe nga naman si Manganti
  • loy04loy04 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited November 2018

Of course, malaking harang ang 2 wins vs Adamson. Maka-isa lang or lumaban lang, ok na. 

Para sa mga UP fans dito, attract lang tayo ng positive vibes :) Nangyari naman yung inaasam na natin. Di rin naman bibitaw basta-basta ang boys. :) Basta manood kayo.

May schedule na agad? Araneta o moa?
    loy04 said:

May schedule na agad? Araneta o moa?
    Araneta po :) 1 vs 4 yung MOA, Saturday, November 24.

Game 2 will be played on November 28 (if necessary).

Start of the Finals is December 1. :)
  • karahasankarahasan Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Date: TBA
    Time: TBA
    Venue: TBA

Adamson enters the Final 4 twice-to-beat advantage for the first time since Season 74, can they capitalize this time, dispose of UP, and enter the Finals for the first time in 26 years (1992)?

UP is back in the Final Four for the first time in 21 years (1997). Can UP ride the momentum, crash the party, and upset the twice-to-beat Falcons?
    Dang, pareho pala silang kating-kati pumasok sa finals. May the hungrier team win.
  • LasaroLasaro Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    In Round 1, UP lost to Adamson by only one point. Round 2 wasn't even a blowout.

Winning against them is not as farfetched as others think. It can be done. #UPFight
  • SixStringersss_1993SixStringersss_1993 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    One thing UP has to deal with is the length of Adamson with the likes of Camacho, Mojica, & Manganti (Magbuhos maybe). They are 6'5 players that are very agile. Thats why their trapping defense is a nightmare cos their big guys can play the passing lane. Napapansin ko lng sometimes UP play really small with Bright the only big man. Though usually Coach Bo pairs Bright with Javi. While AdU has Camacho, Manganti, Magbuhos and Sarr fielded all at he same time. Too much height and length. 

UP has the firepower to upset AdU especially if Juan and Desiderio gets hot from beyond the arc which will force AdU to close out on the perimeter thereby opening driving lanes for possible attacks. As for Adamson, Ahanmisi and Manganti will get their numbers. Lastimosa, Magbuhos and Camacho will be crucial. I think these three are the energy guys who provide fire power for AdU.

Interesting match up. Good luck to both teams
  • BubblesButtercupBubblesButtercup I Love Holly Golightly!!! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Isa lang sigurado,

Walang ateneo lasalle finals!

Okay na ko dun. Pero AdU in 2 eto.
  • Avocadude31Avocadude31 Avocado Boy 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    Magdarasal ulet ang buong UP community saan mang panig ng mundo ;) para sa patuloy na miracles sa season na eto. Sobrang hirap kalaban nang Adamson, but I'm sure them boys will return the favors to Manganti et al. ho ho ho 
This discussion has been closed.