COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

[10/6/2018] Ateneo Blue Eagles vs DLSU Green Archers

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
Time: 4PM
Venue: MOA (split tickets)

Comments

• inghinyeroinghinyero Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Won't be surprised if DLSU wins over ADMU.

But this is ADMU's game to lose. 
    Ateneo by 8
    POG: Isaac Go
  • karahasankarahasan Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Bummed I won't be able to watch this (live or on TV) 
  • RuckuSRuckuS Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    as something that I have learned in all my life of watching Ateneo-Lasalle games, its that you can never really rely on the STATS to make a prediction. Ive watched relatively weak Ateneo teams beat DLSU even though they were the overwhelming favorites eg. Season 79 and Ive also watched DLSU win over Ateneo in both close games and in blowouts. as long as Im entertained, that would be just great! 
  • RhophiRhophi 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    I don't think the "rivalry thing" will become a factor in this game. La Salle is simply the weaker team here. NO MATCH. hahaha
  • Avocadude31Avocadude31 Avocado Boy 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    will this be a walk in the park for Ateneo? 
  • LeeRoLeeRo Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Hopefully the Blue Eagles won't be too complacent knowing that the Green Archers have a depleted line-up. Learn from FEU guys, learn from FEU...

Ateneo by 10
    POG: Mike NIETO
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the only time admu will probably be complacent has passed already - their game against adu. complacency usually sets in when you think you can handle the opponent easily. but given how admu relentlessly demolished arguably the "weakest" teams (up, nu, ue, and ust) after that loss, i would like to believe that tab and the team are already set on showing respect for every opponent by going all out every game.
    To be honest, I still think na unfair yung preferential treatment sa DLSU vs ADMU games (yung pinipilit isched at the end of the season). Parang laging "most anticipated" at di naaapektuhan ng momentum breaks yung match nila. 
    TheShadow said:
    the only time admu will probably be complacent has passed already - their game against adu. complacency usually sets in when you think you can handle the opponent easily. but given how admu relentlessly demolished arguably the "weakest" teams (up, nu, ue, and ust) after that loss, i would like to believe that tab and the team are already set on showing respect for every opponent by going all out every game.
    Di naman ata na-demolish UP ;) 
    TheShadow said:
    let me correct that - on the way to being demolished before bo did the best thing he could do - to get himself ejected - to wake up his players :) 
    TheShadow said:
    TheShadow said:
    let me correct that - on the way to being demolished before bo did the best thing he could do - to get himself ejected - to wake up his players :) 
    Bo haters hatin' on UP team. O sya.
    TheShadow said:
    TheShadow said:
    i've never hated on the up team. also, not being impressed with the coaching skill of bo doesn't mean he's hated :) 
    TheShadow said:
    TheShadow said:
    TheShadow said:
    i've never hated on the up team. also, not being impressed with the coaching skill of bo doesn't mean he's hated :) 
    Never hated pero "demolished" kahit di naman. 
  • charmed086charmed086 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ateneo will take this game but they should not underestimate La Salle's lineup. Thirdy Ravena for season's MVP!
    Ateneo will take this game but they should not underestimate La Salle's lineup. Thirdy Ravena for season's MVP!
    Juan GDL for #2 MVP char.
  • LeeRoLeeRo Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    To be honest, I still think na unfair yung preferential treatment sa DLSU vs ADMU games (yung pinipilit isched at the end of the season). Parang laging "most anticipated" at di naaapektuhan ng momentum breaks yung match nila. 

Got your point there. I totally agree na medyo unfair nga, but what can we do? Usually last games are the big games or the main event, right?
    LeeRo said:

Got your point there. I totally agree na medyo unfair nga, but what can we do? Usually last games are the big games or the main event, right?
    This season, hindi dapat sila ang nasa last weekend yan ang alam ko
  • RuckuSRuckuS Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    edited October 2018
    aside from the Cheerdance Competition, Final4 games and the Championships itself .. ONLY the Ateneo-Lasalle Game can fillup the entire of MOA and Araneta Coliseum. In fact, Im sure Ateneo-Lasalle can fill the Philippine Arena all by itself since lagi nagkakaubusan ng tickets (even 10k Scalper Tickets) just for regular Ateneo-Lasalle games. so obviously the rivalry makes this the "most anticipated" game of the season REGARDLESS of the team standings. even during the 90s (Dark Ages of Ateneo Basketball) puno ang Araneta basta Ateneo-Lasalle Game. this was the only game Ateneans would even bother to watch back then. kahit talo, basta DLSU kalaban, they will make time and spend good money to be there.  
    RuckuS said:
    aside from the Cheerdance Competition, Final4 games and the Championships itself .. ONLY the Ateneo-Lasalle Game can fillup the entire of MOA and Araneta Coliseum. In fact, Im sure Ateneo-Lasalle can fill the Philippine Arena all by itself since lagi nagkakaubusan ng tickets (even 10k Scalper Tickets) just for regular Ateneo-Lasalle games. so obviously the rivalry makes this the "most anticipated" game of the season REGARDLESS of the team standings. even during the 90s (Dark Ages of Ateneo Basketball) puno ang Araneta basta Ateneo-Lasalle Game. this was the only game Ateneans would even bother to watch back then. kahit talo, basta DLSU kalaban, they will make time and spend good money to be there.  
    I don't disagree with anything that you said. Ang point ko lang, it can still be the most anticipated game, without putting it at the end of every round. :) Kasi, somehow, mina-manipulate yung dapat na schedule of games just to accommodate this sa end of the season. Which for me, hindi tama. May momentum changes due to scheduling of games rin kasi.
  • 1958mb180d1958mb180d Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    If ever there is preferential treatment,LaSalle and Ateneo are the major contributors to the uaap revenue
This discussion has been closed.