Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - TV
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

[abs-cbn]: Ipaglaban mo

Comments

• JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️

#IMnars: May tells her family her bad experience from Doc. Glen

#IMnars: May and Doc. Glen face each other at court

#IMnars Recap

• balikloobsakapusobalikloobsakapuso PEx Expert 🎖️
    edited August 2018
    Ang galing din ni MJ Apostol. 

OA si Charlie. Lookswise, parang younger version ni Mercedez Cabral. 

EDIT:
    Kudos na rin kay Maris. Maganda performance niya dito. Clear yung delivery ng lines. 
    genre914 said:
    KANTAR NATIONWIDE RATINGS August 18, 2018

IPAGLABAN MO: Kakampi 19.1% vs TADHANA 11.1%

#RSBDramaUnit
    Congrats :triumph:
  • livebrightlightlivebrightlight PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited September 2018

Ipaglaban Mo Recap: Kakampi

Maya (Maris Racal) and her cousin Tin (Mary Joy Apostol) grow up being close to each other. The two part ways when Maya and her father migrate to Canada. Meanwhile, Renato (Rey “PJ” Abellana) brings his second wife, Caridad (Pinky Amador), and their children to live with Tin under one roof. Because of her intellectual disability, Tin receives harsh treatment from her stepmother and half-siblings. After Renato’s death, Tin's situation worsens when Caridad and her children take advantage of her mental condition and use her inheritance for their own gain. Upon discovering that Tin is being maltreated, Maya files a petition to become her cousin’s legal guardian.

• #IpaglabanMo #IMkakampi

Ipaglaban Mo: Maya sees Tin's condition under her siblings' care

Maya (Maris Racal) is enraged after discovering that Tin (Mary Joy Apostol) is being maltreated by her half-siblings

• #IpaglabanMo #IMkakampi

Ipaglaban Mo: Maya wants to give justice to what happened to Tin

In court, Tin (Mary Joy Apostol) testifies about the maltreatment she receives from her half-siblings.

Jane Oineza moves us with brilliant acting stints on TV

Krista Baldono October 14, 2018 02:00 PM

Kapamilya Spotlight: Jane Oineza Television Journey

The gorgeous and versatile Jane Oineza has proven her brilliance for over a decade in the acting craft. From being the talented, adorable child star, Jane grew into being the sensational versatile actress that she is now.

From her stints in commercial advertisements, Jane kicked off her professional acting career at the young age of four. She portrayed young versions of leading ladies, and one of those is her remarkable appearance in Marina as the young Claudine Barretto, who played the titular role.

Her potential was noticed in the said fantasy series, so the young Jane rose to fame when she became part of the long running children gag show Goin’ Bulilit in 2005.

She also became part of the 2006 sitcom Bida Si Mister, Bida Si Misis. Jane portrayed Jackie, daughter of Cesar Montano and the diamond star Maricel Soriano who both top billed the said sitcom.

It was in 2008 when Jane graduated from being a ‘bulilit’ along with Steven Fermo, CJ Navato, Mikylla Ramirez and the Queen of Hearts Kathryn Bernardo.

After leaving Goin’ Bulilit, Jane started playing more dramatic roles as a teenager. She joined the cast of the Kapamilya network’s remake of the Mexican telenovela Maria La Del Barrio in 2011. She portrayed Vanessa Dela Vega, the younger sister of Luis Fernando Dela Vega played by Enchong Dee, leading man of the titular character played by Erich Gonzales.

In 2012, Jane appeared once more on a mermaid themed fantasy series titled Aryana as Perlita. 

In that same year, she showcased her world-class talent in the acclaimed “Manilka” episode of Maalaala Mo Kaya. Jane portrayed the heartbreaking lead character Nene, a 15-year-old who was raped repeatedly by her stepfather. Jane became a finalist in the New York Festivals International TV & Film for Best Performance by an Actress. The said episode was also nominated for Best Drama at the 41st International Emmys.

The following year, Jane appeared as Shermaine in the superhero television series Juan Dela Cruz, with Coco Martin playing the lead role. She also became part of the melodrama series titled Muling Buksan ang Puso, which starred Julia Montes, Enrique Gil and Enchong Dee, wherein she portrayed the role of Natalia Mercado.

Jane had a break for her acting stints when she joined Pinoy Big Brother: All In in 2014. She was dubbed as the Rising Celebri-Teen from Quezon City, and was awarded as the Third Big Placer.

After she came out from Big Brother’s house, more and more doors of opportunities opened for Jane. She starred as Corrine Natividad in Nasaan Ka Nang Kailangan Kita, the 2015 drama series based on the 1986 film with the same title, opposite Vina Morales and Denise Laurel.

In 2016, Jane portrayed the younger version of Susan Roces’s character Lola Flora in the top rating action drama series FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano.

She also appeared as the younger version of Dimples Romana who mainly plays Amanda in the tear-jerking drama series The Greatest Love. Still in the same year, Jane also gave an outstanding performance in portraying the life story of the Filipino pride Hidilyn Diaz in the “Silver Medal” episode of Maalaala Mo Kaya.

Just this year, Jane started to do more matured roles as a grown-up actress. She surprised us in her recent appearance on Precious Hearts Romances Presents Araw Gabi as Amber Distrito. She also portrayed the lead character May in the “Nars” episode of the legal drama anthology Ipaglaban Mo.

Now, Jane continues to rise as a phenomenal actress in the upcoming Precious Hearts Romances Presents Los Bastardos. She is all set to be Matteo’s (Marco Gumabao) love interest in the said show.

How different will this be among the rest of Jane’s appearances? Let’s all watch how Jane will captivate us in Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Los Bastardos, starting this Monday October 15, after Kadenang Ginto on Kapamilya Gold.

Ipaglaban Mo Recap: Abogada

naka-20 ang IM last Saturday :joy:

Ipaglaban Mo Recap: Dalisay

IPAGLABAN MO "Depresyon" January 26, 2019 Teaser