Home PEx Business and Careers Pinoy Nursing

Kailangan ng Saklolo | Biglaang Tanong (Opisyal na Sinulid : Pag-aaruga)

Comments

• Good day PEx people!
    Sharing to you a good opportunity for nurses.

Our company offers USRN Academy.
    The company will shoulder all the expenses starting from the application to review center to the actual NCLEX exam.
    All you have to do is to provide all the required documents and pass the exam.
    ALL EXPENSE PAID!
    YOU WILL HAVE A SALARY DURING YOUR REVIEW!

Once you pass the exam. Your basic pay will increase and theres a lot of additional benefits that youll have. You just have to work for the company for 2 years.

The company offers a competitive compensation like
    BASIC PAY
    USRN ALLOWANCE
    FOOD, TRANSPO, and CLOTHING ALLOWANCE
    COMPLEXITY PAY
    MONTHLY INCENTIVES

Estimate earnings per month= P45k and up

Open for all NURSES!!!!

If you would like to apply, kindly email your resume at
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
  • muntik na ko dito. pero di coder. nag apply ako ng IT. kaso umatras ako. may TL daw dto na power trip eh. ok dto, wag lng kayo sa RDS, pag nalaman nyong Patrick Paul Abainza ang lead nyo. isip isip na kayo. :) walang halong biro yan.
  • Hello po 
    Graduate ako ng bs nursing last 2016 and until now ayoko pa din yung pagiging nurse. Unang una dahil sa schedule tipong kunwari 6-2pm pasok mo, per papasok ka 5am thenvmakakauwi 4pm na or 5pm na minsan na walang OT pay. Ang hirap basahin ng doctor’s order at lahat ng problema miski pharmacy side or medtech side problema mo don minsan pati sa billing problema mo din kapag ang tagal. 

But yung parents and relatives ko nasa us and other countries aorking as nurses. Ano bang difference masaya ba talaga doon? Ayoko na kasi talaga gusto ko ng magshift pero sayang din hindi ko pa na experience magpunta doon para matry kung ano bang difference other than better nga daw sweldo ofcourse. 

Share niyo lanng po experience niyo being a nurse sa US or canada or uae etc 
  • limahllimahl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    no need to worry with unreadable doctors order almost all hospital and nursing facility now use EMR. yes they dont pay for OT specially in nursing facilities there is a reason for that.
  • enchiladasenchiladas PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited August 2018
    Di ako nurse but I work in the medical field so just take this with a grain of salt. 

There are different areas of nursing. Gusto mo ba yung hands-on treatment sa pasyente or yung behind-the-scenes ka lang but still in clinical settings? Marami kang options. For example, you can be a Case Manager/Worker, or pwede ka din maging Medical Social Worker to help a patient with resources in the community. Pwede kang din maging Advice Nurse at insurance companies or doctor’s office. Pharmaceutical companies also need RNs to do clinical research. There’s also Home Health, Skilled Nursing Facilities (or SNF, patients that are discharged from the hospital but are not fit to go home are transferred here), Assisted Living Facilities. SNF and Assisted Living might require long hours because patients are cared for round-the-clock and are some private companies, but patient volume is fixed due to availability of rooms and beds. 

RNs here in the US work LONG hours. Some work 12-hr-shifts but for, say, just 3-4 days a week. If you want the typical 8-5 schedule, you can work for private specialty practices, some of them do small procedures in-office and they need RNs to assist aside from their MAs (Medical Assistants). 

Just like limahl mentioned, EMR is heavily used here in the US. Very few practices, mostly private practices owned by the elderly and old school doctors are the ones that still handwrite their notes and use papercharts. 

Although your job is physically, mentally and emotionally demanding, you are definitely compensated by your salary. Malaki ang sweldo ng mga RN. To the point yung iba lumalaki ulo and they think they’re above everybody else. If your heart is not in it, you will not be happy. I realized you have to have an innate genuine compassion and patience to be a nurse. Pag gising mo sa araw-araw, you look forward to the day. You have to LOVE what you do. Why? Your patients can see AND feel it. I have a been a patient myself and I could spot the ones that loved their job apart from those that were just there for the paycheck, like they couldn’t be bothered, you know? (And I’m a very compliant patient. Lol)
    An ER nurse that took care of my father also mentioned that she has known many others that do it for the money and it saddens her. 

I found a site that gives you idea of what you can get into. You can choose the category and the characteristics which I think may help you decide. Check out other sites. Consider your options. I just listed a few, marami ka pang pagpipilian. Baka nasa maling area ka lang ng career mo. Now if you have tried other branches of it and you are still not happy, then move on to other things. 

https://www.discovernursing.com/explore-specialties#no-filters

Good Luck and hopefully whatever you choose will make you happy and give you peace of mind. 
  • Di ako nurse but I work in the medical field so just take this with a grain of salt. 

There are different areas of nursing. Gusto mo ba yung hands-on treatment sa pasyente or yung behind-the-scenes ka lang but still in clinical settings? Marami kang options. For example, you can be a Case Manager/Worker, or pwede ka din maging Medical Social Worker to help a patient with resources in the community. Pwede kang din maging Advice Nurse at insurance companies or doctor’s office. Pharmaceutical companies also need RNs to do clinical research. There’s also Home Health, Skilled Nursing Facilities (or SNF, patients that are discharged from the hospital but are not fit to go home are transferred here), Assisted Living Facilities. SNF and Assisted Living might require long hours because patients are cared for round-the-clock and are some private companies, but patient volume is fixed due to availability of rooms and beds. 

RNs here in the US work LONG hours. Some work 12-hr-shifts but for, say, just 3-4 days a week. If you want the typical 8-5 schedule, you can work for private specialty practices, some of them do small procedures in-office and they need RNs to assist aside from their MAs (Medical Assistants). 

Just like limahl mentioned, EMR is heavily used here in the US. Very few practices, mostly private practices owned by the elderly and old school doctors are the ones that still handwrite their notes and use papercharts. 

Although your job is physically, mentally and emotionally demanding, you are definitely compensated by your salary. Malaki ang sweldo ng mga RN. To the point yung iba lumalaki ulo and they think they’re above everybody else. If your heart is not in it, you will not be happy. I realized you have to have an innate genuine compassion and patience to be a nurse. Pag gising mo sa araw-araw, you look forward to the day. You have to LOVE what you do. Why? Your patients can see AND feel it. I have a been a patient myself and I could spot the ones that loved their job apart from those that were just there for the paycheck, like they couldn’t be bothered, you know? (And I’m a very compliant patient. Lol)
    An ER nurse that took care of my father also mentioned that she has known many others that do it for the money and it saddens her. 

I found a site that gives you idea of what you can get into. You can choose the category and the characteristics which I think may help you decide. Check out other sites. Consider your options. I just listed a few, marami ka pang pagpipilian. Baka nasa maling area ka lang ng career mo. Now if you have tried other branches of it and you are still not happy, then move on to other things. 

https://www.discovernursing.com/explore-specialties#no-filters

Good Luck and hopefully whatever you choose will make you happy and give you peace of mind. 
    Thank you so much po. I explore ko pa po yung nursing :) 
  • It is there a very nice site that has best essay writing service reviews . Read carefully all revies before you buy online essay. Good luck
  • listocratlistocrat PEx Rookie ⭐
    There's no need to take a short course because anyone who earned a B.S. or B.A. degree is qualified to enroll in a medical school in the Philippines, provided that you take the NMAT (National Medical Admission Test) and your score isn't below the cutoff set by the school you'll be applying for. Depending on the school, you may be asked to take extra credits in some college subjects before you get admitted. Because you didn't take a "pre-med" course that is heavy on science subjects, the admissions office will most likely make the request to you. 

For a complete step-by-step guide, please read this article: https://filipiknow.net/how-to-become-a-doctor-in-the-philippines/
  • Hi guys matanong ko lang po kung magkano po kaya ang tuition  ng nursing sa arellano university main campose po?  Any idea po? Salamat😊
  • Message through!
  • RFS: duplicate Amazon order. Not making a profit, just selling for the price we bought them. Free shipping in the Philippines. Contact Leticia: 09062352053 or message here.

• I made this account solely for this question so all replies are really appreciated. 

Right now, I am studying BS Nursing at Our Lady of Fatima University, top 1 of my batch, and if all goes well, I could graduate as Magna ***** Laude. I haven’t taken the NMAT because I am not yet a graduating student. Still, assuming I did have a high score, will I be accepted in a reputable medical school such as UPCM, PLM, etc.? I am not a manila resident if it matters. I was supposed to take my nursing degree in UST but I didn’t enroll because my family had financial issues at that time and could not afford letting me study there. Quite frankly, it really bothers me that a simple decision could possibly limit my education specially that my problem before no longer exists. I know that I am capable and hardworking but still how much does  prejudice about a medschool applicant’s college school affect his/her application? Again, all replies are appreciated.
  • You can start studying the German language now while working in the Philippines and as OFW Nurses. Scholarships are available from our affiliated POEA licensed agencies. Please click this link https://enroll.germanlanguage.ph/?r=FiC2xMjTY

and message us your email address so we could send to you the complete details. Thank you and God bless.

and please visit our website: germanlanguage.ph

• Nurse_OcaNurse_Oca PExer
    edited May 2019
    Hello to all Pinoy Nurses!

Please like and support our Facebook page OVERSEAS FILIPINO NURSES

We endeavour to create a more pro-active community thru social media for all Filipino nurses working in the Philippines and abroad.
    Thank you.

Cheers! 

• marblesmarbles PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Your grades and extracurricular activities during college are more important than your school. 
  • NarsDiego said: 

Can someone help me find a job that has a great compensation in BPO

Be an Online English Teacher!

An amazing opportunity awaits you with 51Talk!

Be one of us and click link to apply: //www.51talk.com/ph/landing_refer.php?refer=5102070

NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, training is provided.

Please refer to the following requirements:

1. Excellent English communication skills

2. With laptop or desktop (mobile phone or tablet is not allowed)

3. With DSL|Fiber|Cable Internet (at least 3mbps connection or above) **Pocket Wi-Fi is not accepted

4. Can teach between 7:00PM-9:30PM Weekdays and 9:00AM-9:30PM Weekends

Contact #: 09554101467 - Richeal Briones 51talk

#Join51talk

• Im currently applying. At gusto i have few questions to clarify and ask. Thank u for ur kind responses. 😊
  • Strong7PowerStrong7Power Member PEx Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Kailangan ng Saklolo | Biglaang Tanong (Pinoy Nursing Forum)
  • melody25melody25 PExer
    edited May 2019
    Hello po, ano po bang pwedeng program or activity sa school ang pwede sa kursong nurse at pharmacy