Bakit daw.
  • leiraleira Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    forg said:
    Umalis na rin si Gino sa show

Did he ever say why?
  • katsakatsa Administrator PEx Admin
    No proper send off
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    May nakausap ako na Rusher sa social media and mukhang biglaan lang daw. End of contract. 
    His exit parang sa other DJs din before like Fran na sa social media na lang nakapag paalam
    Del tweeted this though

Baka lilipat din sa Magic si Gino
  • randy ortonrandy orton PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Lahat na lumipat sa Magic. 

Lipat na din Chico. Chix and Delle Forever!
  • randy ortonrandy orton PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Oh baka naman YouTube channel. Tutal lahat naman halos ngayon YouTuber na?
    edited June 2018
    May YouTube channel nga si Gino so baka dun nga sya mag focus. Although baka management conflict din kasi Del, Bea and Fran tweeted FREEDOM kay Gino so that's something. And not having a proper send off is really fishy.

Last month when Del was a guest co-host sa show ni Mo Twister madami nag react negatively sa rushers kaya napa share tuloy si Del with the real reason she left RX. Read her tweets here. Basically they don't want her to share on air her family life na so she can project that she's "available" so she quit the show. 

forg said:
    May YouTube channel nga si Gino so baka dun nga sya mag focus. Although baka management conflict din kasi Del, Bea and Fran tweeted FREEDOM kay Gino so that's something. And not having a proper send off is really fishy.

Last month when Del was a guest co-host sa show ni Mo Twister madami nag react negatively sa rushers kaya napa share tuloy si Del with the real reason she left RX. Read her tweets here. Basically they don't want her to share on air her family life na so she can project that she's "available" so she quit the show. 

Yeah, read that, too. Tingin ko rin may restrictions kay Gino that's why he chose not to continue na with RX. Maybe they didn't want him talking about his married life din. :lol:  Sana nga Chico moves back again to 89.9 and they could be reunited. They tried that before na eh. I can't remember the reason why they didn't stay long in 89.9.
    93.9 KC FM yung nilipatan nila nung 1999 until 2002 not 89.9 Magic. The station reformatted kasi to masa station iFM so they had really no choice. IMO, their best days were with KC FM. Mas hands on sila sa show.

I doubt Chico will leave RX anytime soon

• tidus1phtidus1ph PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Same din nangyari kay Bea nun. Dumadalang unti unti yung pag board niya then the next thing we know eh wala na siya sa show. Lately si Hazel nagco cover kay Gino.

Hindi kaya sa tardiness????  :|
  • DAKINDAKIN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    forg said:
    93.9 KC FM yung nilipatan nila nung 1999 until 2002 not 89.9 Magic. The station reformatted kasi to masa station iFM so they had really no choice. IMO, their best days were with KC FM. Mas hands on sila sa show.

I doubt Chico will leave RX anytime soon

True mas masaya ang mga moments nila sa KC FM. Explosive. Nakaka-miss din ang ang tandem nila.
    OK naman actually si Hazel, enjoy din sila pakinggan 

But still Chico and Delamar pa rin talaga. Hay 
    Baka naman lock ng RX si Chico para hindi makalipat. It would be a hit to have him transfer to 89.9 and have Chico and Del resume their show, kahit pa gawin nilang 7-11am para hindi masyadong maaga for Del.  =)
  • bastebaste PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I heard from the boys night out show last night na may hints sila suzy na Gino will join  magic  and he is just waiting for the 6 months grace period.

Sabi ni Sam wala naman daw dapat yang 6 months na yan. like what Bea did before.

hmmmm makes you wonder kung anong nangyayari in the backend.    sayang the show is good pa naman.... i'm not really feeling  the new trio.....
  • mel414mel414 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Just read all the news today, about Gino's departure, and of course, Del's tweet just now. Nakakalungkot naman. Why would RX want their jocks to do that? 

Pardon me for comparing, pero tignan niyo si Nicole Hyala (of Love Radio). She's very open about her family, lalo na sa kanyang husband, daughter, and her upcoming 2nd baby. She's not ashamed to talk about it sa program nila ni Chris Tsuper.

Kung aalis man si Chico, TMR would really be a very tough act to follow. I started listening to them when I was still in high school, sa KCFM, where their program was known as "The Rush Hour", and "The Rush Hour's Top Ten" was the predecessor of "The Morning Rush Top 10/Hot 10". And then bumalik sila sa RX. Mas maganda pa nga yung Top Ten dati kasi salang-sala yung entries. Via text pa nga ang pagpapadala, 2299 then 29761931. In fact, sa anniversary episode ko lang nila nalaman noon that they released another single, "Talk About Love".

It would be a blast if ever the three of them will move to Magic. They can do 7-10 am or 7-11 am. It would be a welcome respite from Mo's program. 
  • James Ty IIIJames Ty III PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mel414 said:
    Just read all the news today, about Gino's departure, and of course, Del's tweet just now. Nakakalungkot naman. Why would RX want their jocks to do that? 

Pardon me for comparing, pero tignan niyo si Nicole Hyala (of Love Radio). She's very open about her family, lalo na sa kanyang husband, daughter, and her upcoming 2nd baby. She's not ashamed to talk about it sa program nila ni Chris Tsuper.

Kung aalis man si Chico, TMR would really be a very tough act to follow. I started listening to them when I was still in high school, sa KCFM, where their program was known as "The Rush Hour", and "The Rush Hour's Top Ten" was the predecessor of "The Morning Rush Top 10/Hot 10". And then bumalik sila sa RX. Mas maganda pa nga yung Top Ten dati kasi salang-sala yung entries. Via text pa nga ang pagpapadala, 2299 then 29761931. In fact, sa anniversary episode ko lang nila nalaman noon that they released another single, "Talk About Love".

It would be a blast if ever the three of them will move to Magic. They can do 7-10 am or 7-11 am. It would be a welcome respite from Mo's program. 
    I don’t think it will be possible for a TMR reunion on Magic. Boom Gonzales has his 9 am radio show on Mondays to Thursdays with Bea Fabregas.
    baste said:
    I heard from the boys night out show last night na may hints sila suzy na Gino will join  magic  and he is just waiting for the 6 months grace period.

Sabi ni Sam wala naman daw dapat yang 6 months na yan. like what Bea did before.

hmmmm makes you wonder kung anong nangyayari in the backend.    sayang the show is good pa naman.... i'm not really feeling  the new trio.....
    Maybe Gino will replace Sam Oh on Good Times.
    I have a feeling that RX is going to give the big break to its Radio 1 student DJs.