DIY DIAMOND PAINTING - best ALTERNATIVE to CROSS-STITCH!

The latest craze in town! Instead of sewing on cloth, you PASTE BEADS OR STONES to canvass with self-adhesive. The craft started in Northern Philippines, and is slowly gaining popularity. It can be quite addictive, especially with many designs to work on. Once done with your art, you have the option to FRAME and RESELL it.

I purchased a kit, and loved it. The pasted stones glitter when viewed from different angels.
I ended up buying 45 more kits, some for my personal collection, the rest I offered to friends.

I have a video on TIPS and TRICKS and some guide on how to choose what type to buy.
Feel free to check out my FB page Z&M DIAMOND PAINTING-PHILS. =)
https://www.facebook.com/ZM.DiamondPainting/

If you've tried work on one, please share here your experience, tips, etc.

Comments

• psyche.beepsyche.bee who cares, PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • Layla508Layla508 Member PExer
    Oh cool! Thanks to your post I know how to spend those winter sundays tone! Great recreation! :)
  • jajalunajajaluna Member PExer
    Hello! Do u have an idea kung saan ako makakabili ng set? Like somewhere in divisoria.Wala kasi *** design na gusto ko sa inoorderan ko online e.
  • bexurarobexuraro Member PExer
     It offers a diverse range of quality educational opportunities to many students. Through NMMU Student Portal, the students studying in that university can access the nmmu student portal information such as academic affairs, courses, special programmes, academic calendar and much more.
  • sophieharpersophieharper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hi! DIY Diamond Painting and cross stitch are indeed very much alike. They apply the same concept. You choose a design and then you follow the pattern. Their difference is the materials. DIY diamond painting uses colorful diamonds, the fabric with the design and the applicators. It can take you long hours to finish one design but it is fulfilling when you finish one. It is very stylish and perfect for display.
  • bexurarobexuraro Member PExer
    As Walmart has expanded its chain in many countries it provides largest employment provider in private sector with more than 2.2 million employees. Even though the walmartone.com company has many employees they have coordination by which the company is in success. 
  • enchiladasenchiladas Don't blink. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What other sites have nice designs? I have purchased from paintwithdiamonds.com, AliExpress and Wish.com so far the kits are good quality. I’ve seen the same designs on Amazon and eBay but for  much higher prices (although I know that compensates for the wait time).
  • BarbramaeBarbramae Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    DO you know any site where I can sell my works? I plan to do it then sell yung mga natapos ko na. complete with frame. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file