What to expect if you have a boyfriend who smokes weed?

I need your help guys. I have been dating a guy who smokes weed regularly, for a month. I think he is kind, smart and fun to be with. So, I am still considering him.

If ever, what should I expect for having him as a bf?

Comments

• TheDesertFoxTheDesertFox The Trifector PExer
    Good question. I don't feel good today but I'll try to answer your question!

If you are a good girlfriend, you'll start avoid having a boyfriend who smokes weed or prevent him from using it. I still believe, if your boyfriend/girlfriend uses drugs, there is a tendency you use drugs also because you let him use drugs. Kung matino kang girlfriend, bakit ka mag boboyfriend ng drug user? Common sense po. i never used drugs in my entire life and never will. i dated a girl who was younger than me last year, when i knew she used marijuana, sa loob pa mismo ng CR sa UCC coffee shop, i lost interest on her.
  • girlfromdistrict12girlfromdistrict12 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Good question. I don't feel good today but I'll try to answer your question!

If you are a good girlfriend, you'll start avoid having a boyfriend who smokes weed or prevent him from using it. I still believe, if your boyfriend/girlfriend uses drugs, there is a tendency you use drugs also because you let him use drugs. Kung matino kang girlfriend, bakit ka mag boboyfriend ng drug user? Common sense po. i never used drugs in my entire life and never will. i dated a girl who was younger than me last year, when i knew she used marijuana, sa loob pa mismo ng CR sa UCC coffee shop, i lost interest on her.

Thanks for your input Sir! I don't think that having such boyfriend will make me smoke weed. I'm a person who is not easily influenced by my peers. So, I guess, hindi ako mahahawaan ng bisyo.

I am just hoping na magbago siya if ever. :)
  • NilsNils Hunter PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Thanks for your input Sir! I don't think that having such boyfriend will make me smoke weed. I'm a person who is not easily influenced by my peers. So, I guess, hindi ako mahahawaan ng bisyo.

I am just hoping na magbago siya if ever. :)

Pabalikin mo sya kapag nagbago na sya. Kung mas mahalaga sa kanya ang tsongki, hindi babalik yun. At least klaro kung ano ang importante sa kanya at hindi ka [email protected] umaasa
  • ermonskiermonski I PITY THE FOOL!!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The only danger of that is a chance of getting mixed up with the law.

Otherwise, weed is safer than any other drug in the market.
  • TheDesertFoxTheDesertFox The Trifector PExer
    The best guitarist of all time! Hands Down!!
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I need your help guys. I have been dating a guy who smokes weed regularly, for a month. I think he is kind, smart and fun to be with. So, I am still considering him.

enjoy, the best second hand smoke.
  • uranium92777uranium92777 Lurker PExer

he's gonna eat a lot.. it's better to stock lots of Doritos and Mountain Dew..
  • ach_chooach_choo Repent you savages! Repent! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wild sex, and often. Exciting, if that's your trip.
  • creamxcreamx Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It only means that you are not the most important in his life. Otherwise, kakalimutan niya ang mga bisyo niya.
  • katze_schmusekatze_schmuse poker face PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Fun to be with sa una lang yan.pag high na yan itatali ka niyan sa bed at tutuluan ng kandila kepay mo sabay pasok ng sigarilyo..narimarim ka o it's your thing?:glee:
    Me war on drugs, mapapaaga ang pagka byuda mo.so kung ayaw mong magsabi ng "walang forever", humanap ka ng mstinong lalaki.
  • MechandaRobotMechandaRobot Banned by Admin PExer

Kung ikaw yan nasa avatar mo.... expect lots of sexual demands and abuse. Yummy chick ka.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • littlegurllittlegurl Viva La Vida! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Expect that at some point, he has this urge to kill you.
  • darmonxdarmonx Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Accept then select. Wag mong baguhin ang tao.. you'll end up disappointed.

If you can't accept then don't select.

For drug problems, call duterte.
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    if you're still burning carbon out of it, hindi pa din safe yan. How about cannabis oil on a vape machine?
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PEx Rookie ⭐
    littlegurl wrote: »
    Expect that at some point, he has this urge to kill you.

WTF?! Shabu =/= marijuana.

More people get killed by violence linked with LEGAL drugs ie beer and domestic violence.

When you get high from weed majority of the times you just want eat and chill, not fight.

:glee:

[#]WeGotTheGanja[/#]
  • littlegurllittlegurl Viva La Vida! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    WTF?! Shabu =/= marijuana.

More people get killed by violence linked with LEGAL drugs ie beer and domestic violence.

When you get high from weed majority of the times you just want eat and chill, not fight.

:glee:

[#]WeGotTheGanja[/#]

Nanghula lang ako :glee: Wait I'll try mj now. :rotfl:
  • MechandaRobotMechandaRobot Banned by Admin PExer
    littlegurl wrote: »
    Nanghula lang ako :glee: Wait I'll try mj now. :rotfl:

Tara saan ka ba? Hehehe
  • 24242424 Guest PExer
    Si Duterte ang Presidente natin ngayon. Hindi kayo natatakot?
  • J05J05 Don't matter PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    MJ or cannabis still illegal parin.

Pero kung MJ as Mojito ok lang yan - go ako dyan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file