De La Rosa asks drug addicts to commit crimes - kill drug pushers & burn their homes

sargosargo got balls ✭✭✭
Philippines' police chief calls on drug addicts 'to kill traffickers, burn their homes'

[#]

The Philippines' police chief has called on drug users to kill traffickers and burn their homes, as he seeks to maintain momentum in President Rodrigo Duterte's controversial crime war that has claimed 2,000 lives.[/#]

"Why don't you give them a visit, pour gasoline on their homes and set these on fire to register your anger," Ronald dela Rosa said in a televised speech.

"They're all enjoying your money, money that destroyed your brain. You know who the drug lords are. Would you like to kill them? Go ahead. Killing them is allowed because you are the victim."

Mr Dela Rosa was speaking to several hundred drug users who had surrendered in the central Philippines.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-26/kill-drug-traffickers-philippines-police-chief-tells-addicts/7789908

Comments

• sargosargo got balls ✭✭✭
    this is the PNP chief asking people to commit crimes. not simple crimes but the worst kind - kill drug pushers and not just that but burn their homes.

de la Rosa must be the first police chief of a police organization in the world who has asked people to commit murder and arson.
    BACOLOD, Philippines – He's been told to tone down his rhetoric when talking about drug personalities but there's no stopping Philipine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa when it comes to the administration's campaign against illegal drugs.

[#]"Kilala 'nye sino drug lord dito, di ba? Puntahan 'nyo....Buhusan ninyo ng gasolina 'yung bahay, sindihan ninyo. Akita ninny na galit kayo sa manila," [/#]Dela Rosa said on Thursday, August 25, to an audience of drug users and pushers who have surrendered to authorities.

(You know the drug lords here, right? Go to them....Douse their houses with gasoline, then set them on fire. Show them your anger.)

[#]He also urged the surrendered drug users and pushers to "kill the drug lords" since they were their victims anyway.[/#]

http://www.rappler.com/nation/144188-dela-rosa-drug-lords-burn-houses-show-anger
  • elBartoloelBartolo Member ✭✭✭
    Ito naman, masyadong mainipin. 6 years lang naman yan.

Si Purisima nga, ng dahil sa $5Million bounty, pinahamak ang SAF 44. Masyado talagang makakalimutin tong mga dilaw:rotflmao:
    [#]Stupidified[/#] post ^^^^

you're once again OT. but I'm not feeding trolls today.
    [#]

No apologies

The PNP chief was unapologetic when asked about his latest choice of words against drug lords.

"If it will cost me my life, I am willing to face it. I'm an official with balls. Whatever I do, I will stand by it. I'm not hiding anything. Our police operations are open books....You can scrutinize everything," he said, referring to the Commission on Human Rights' opinion that the ICC should step in.
    [/#]
    ---

from the same Rappler.com article
  • elBartoloelBartolo Member ✭✭✭
    Mainitin talaga ulo ni TROLL at makakalimutin pa. Kidapawan massacre, SAF 44. Yan lang naman pinakakaabalahan ninyo dati.
    ^^ more trolling and spamming. another OT post.

not feeding trolls today.
  • mimigsmimigs Member ✭✭
    Yellow trolls are not paid to comment about saf 44, wait nyo lang ulit ma mute yan dito sa pex.. Mga walang silbi
    ^^^ [#]Stupidified[/#] post. not feeding trolls today
  • mimigsmimigs Member ✭✭
    Feeling mo naman ikaw kausap ko lol, Told you templated mga sagot nyan, e sunod yan sa libingan ni knorr...
  • correction, drug lords' homes.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer soundscapes ✭✭✭
    bawat oras may bagong thread ang ultimate troll. same topic din naman.

gusto ng mga kulay nana hindi mag succeed ang current govt. sa laban sa illegal drugs.

hindi naman po talaga puwede ang gusto ninyo na gayahin lang ni duterte si noynoy na almost zero effort sa drugs.
  • swirl360swirl360 Member ✭✭
    Repost::hmm:
    [#]noynoying[/#]

Aquino: Let’s guard our democracy
    The President never directly referred to Duterte on the campaign trail, but his message was clear and the identity of the source of the threat to democracy was unmistakable.
    “All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing,” Mr. Aquino said, quoting British-Irish statesman, philosopher and author Edmund Burke.

So, PNoy already knew Dudirty is evil:rolleyes: and what does he do?

Aquino vows to stay silent for a year on Duterte

There's Dudirty, now here's Bato,
    “Every day we grow weaker, while they grow stronger. This is our chance to make a real difference.”
    So, Sargo, who's growing stronger?
  • deathzero23deathzero23 Member PExer
    wow sargo and fridayblues at the same time? :lol:
  • KAGEMUSHAKAGEMUSHA Nobody! PExer
    wow sargo and fridayblues at the same time? :lol:

as in sabay na online?
    KAGEMUSHA wrote: »
    as in sabay na online?
    nah.. got the feeling of "author trying to post in his own topic" :lol:
    that's just me.. probably to make up in the absence of knorr :lol:
  • booksalebooksale Member ✭✭✭
    what would happen if there is evidence na gumagamit ng drugs ang mga anak nya, lalo na yung musician na nasa banda.
  • I don't see anything wrong here. Killing off the roots is a good thing. Sa ibang bansa nga death penalty agad sa mga pusher and drug lords. Di kaya pusher itong TS at takot madamay. Magbago ka na TS.
    SAF 44, headed the operation by a suspended PNP Chief and pointed a fall guy in Napenas. Not only that, PNoy & a suspended PNP Chief left out poor Mar Roxas about it.

Nag-ta-trayduran sa mismong sariling ka-partido. [email protected] si Mar Roxas ng harapan, pero ok lang kay Mar? Or baka ayaw nila magka-parte sa $5 Million si Mar? :lol:
  • I don't see anything wrong here. Killing off the roots is a good thing. Sa ibang bansa nga death penalty agad sa mga pusher and drug lords. Di kaya pusher itong TS at takot madamay. Magbago ka na TS.

Hindi mo nakikitang KRIMEN ang mangsunod ng bahay ng iba? Bulag ka ganern?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file