MCC Metrobank Cards (Sinulid 3) | FAQs p.1

Comments

• dwinzeedwinzee Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    ano na balita sa application ninyo? mukhang matagal din processing ni Metrobank kay Psbank credit card ah hehehe
  • liam3lawsonliam3lawson Member PExer
    dun ako nag apply sa ps bank arnaiz branch hehehehe!. reference card ko HSBC and EW gold cc
  • lalang2lalang2 panic monster PEx Rookie ⭐
    dun ako nag apply sa ps bank arnaiz branch hehehehe!. reference card ko HSBC and EW gold cc

ilang days inabot?
  • dwinzeedwinzee Member PEx Rookie ⭐

Good job! Kelan ka nag apply? =)
    dwinzee wrote: »
    Good job! Kelan ka nag apply? =)

last two weeks pa. inapproach lang nila ko about sa new cc nila. Nag deposit lang ako sa checking account ko nun. Sakto **** dala dala ko yung hsbc ko nun.

:lol::rotflmao:
    lalang2 wrote: »
    ilang days inabot?

last two weeks pa. inapproach lang nila ko about sa new cc nila. Nag deposit lang ako sa checking account ko nun. Sakto **** dala dala ko yung hsbc ko nun.
  • lalang2lalang2 panic monster PEx Rookie ⭐

may nagCI pa ***? o basta na lang dumating?
    lalang2 wrote: »
    may nagCI pa ***? o basta na lang dumating?

yes sa case ko.
  • cgtnerdcgtnerd Kyla's Angel PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yes sa case ko.

Nag-CI din po kaya sa office niyo?
  • versieroversiero Member PExer
    Mag-a-apply ako mamaya. He he
  • bentobearbentobear Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I don't see their 0% installment program.. I think I'll apply though. Pasok naman ang income ko hahaha
  • joeyboy0411joeyboy0411 Not all who wander are lost PEx Rookie ⭐
    bentobear wrote: »
    I don't see their 0% installment program.. I think I'll apply though. Pasok naman ang income ko hahaha

Under Metrobank Card pa din naman ito, parang nilagyan lang ng PSBank branding, so most likely, accepted din ito for 0% installment wherever Metrobank CCs are accepted.
  • delicacy08delicacy08 Member PExer
    i was a delinquent card holder with hsbc for the last 5 years, but i fully settled it 2015.

i applied for the credit card 2nd week of august, i submitted payslip, clearance from HSBC and IDs.
    yesterday upon checking my yahoo mail, i receive an email confirmation that my psbank credit card is being enrolled with the esoa facility, i find it weird because i have not received any confirmation that i was approved.
    today i called their hotline and confirmed that it was approved since monday aug 17. and the card was being embossed still and on card creation.

so dont expect that we would get notified, i was amuse that i got a credit limit of 85k compared to my recently approved PNB card with a measly 20k CL.
  • delicacy08delicacy08 Member PExer
    delicacy08 wrote: »
    i was a delinquent card holder with hsbc for the last 5 years, but i fully settled it 2015.

i applied for the credit card 2nd week of august, i submitted payslip, clearance from HSBC and IDs.
    yesterday upon checking my yahoo mail, i receive an email confirmation that my psbank credit card is being enrolled with the esoa facility, i find it weird because i have not received any confirmation that i was approved.
    today i called their hotline and confirmed that it was approved since monday aug 17. and the card was being embossed still and on card creation.

so dont expect that we would get notified, i was amuse that i got a credit limit of 85k compared to my recently approved PNB card with a measly 20k CL.

my approved credit card was delivered to me few hours after i posted here, that was fast.
    good job psbank
  • resisusresisus Don Lakwatsador PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

How much was the cl assigned to you? CL of your reference cards.
    Thanks.
  • ArkimanArkiman Artist PEx Expert 🎖️
    ^Hehehe yun din sana itatanong ko,if malalaki cl dito apply ako kahit saktong 100k pwede na at least free for life,
  • bentobearbentobear Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    not sure if I will be approved with this one.

medyo bad kasi experience ko with PSBank. Yung ecredit card nila messed up and I lost several domains dahil dun. tsk
  • Le_DauphinLe_Dauphin Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I applied for the card in PS Bank Branch beside the SSS Building in Ayala Avenue about 3 weeks ago ata or 4 weeks ago.

Made a follow-up and was advised that there is still no status on my application and that I should follow-up again on Monday (2 weeks from my application). The card should have a status by then.
  • cgtnerdcgtnerd Kyla's Angel PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sixth banking day na since I applied pero wala pa rin daw any name ko sa system. Baka cinoconsolidate pa ng branch na pinagpasahan ko dito sa amin yung lahat ng applications.
  • resisusresisus Don Lakwatsador PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Le_Dauphin wrote: »
    I applied for the card in PS Bank Branch beside the SSS Building in Ayala Avenue about 3 weeks ago ata or 4 weeks ago.

Made a follow-up and was advised that there is still no status on my application and that I should follow-up again on Monday (2 weeks from my application). The card should have a status by then.

Come approval for your application, would you mind sharing the credit limit assigned to you and the credit limit of your reference card? I would suggest we do this in private message.

Looking forward to this bank as well since they are providing free annual fee for life.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file