FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Wanted: Palaui Trip Joiner/Buddies

My sister and I are looking for trip joiners for our Palaui trip this coming March 28-30, this is because boat rides are really expensive so having people to share it with is really convenient.

If we won't be able to have joiners this March we plan to move it on April Holy Week (April 17-20). If you guys are interested, message me at this number: 09178027493 or email me at [email protected] :)

looking forward to travelling with you guys.
we're just back packers and we plant to camp under the stars in the island, hopefully there will be a great weather.....

Comments

• UAEguyUAEguy Member
    My sister and I are looking for trip joiners for our Palaui trip this coming March 28-30, this is because boat rides are really expensive so having people to share it with is really convenient.

If we won't be able to have joiners this March we plan to move it on April Holy Week (April 17-20). If you guys are interested, message me at this number: 09178027493 or email me at [email protected] :)

looking forward to travelling with you guys.
    we're just back packers and we plant to camp under the stars in the island, hopefully there will be a great weather.....

meron kami sa April 3-6, sama kayo ng sister mo

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file