Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

BEE Results Released! Who else?

Hi! The BEE results were released today, three days earlier than announced by CSB. Fortunately, I passed under ABMMA. When I found out, I run downstairs immediately and jumped up and down. x) I'll probably be studying at CSB after graduating high school to pursue that course, and would love to know who else passed and have the same plans. :D

**Online resuls available here

Comments

• silverwhizsilverwhiz 10th PEx Oscar Pool Winner
    Congrats to all who passed! *okay*
  • I passed BSHRIM pero Conditionally Accepted status ko
  • Passed BSIT-GDD!!!! :D
  • I passed thank God! Kaso ngayon mas lalo akong na confuse. It's either UST's Advert or Benilde's MMA. Sa ust kasi masyadong traditional art, sa sda naman masyadong focused sa computer program stuff.
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^That's where you're wrong. MMA is not just anything on the computer. It's more than that, it's all-around. I really truly suggest you take MMA over UST's Advertising. :D
  • may Question ako. pano makukuha yung

Original Notice of Acceptance

Duly signed Statement of Responsibilities

Notarized Non-Fraternity Contract

and yung diagnostics profile.. kahit saang Hospital ba or kailangan sa CSB?

thank you :)
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    may Question ako. pano makukuha yung

Original Notice of Acceptance

Duly signed Statement of Responsibilities

Notarized Non-Fraternity Contract

and yung diagnostics profile.. kahit saang Hospital ba or kailangan sa CSB?

thank you :)

The school will send you a letter stating your accepted into the school (Notice of Acceptance). You'll get rest of the aforementioned, if I'm not mistaken from the Prospectus folder you got from admissions upon applying for the BEE.

Diagnostics Profile, I think is your X-Ray film. You have to go to a diagnostic lab in your locality to have your x-ray done.
    I passed BSHRIM pero Conditionally Accepted status ko

Congrats karloaquino07! :cheers:
    Passed BSIT-GDD!!!! :D

Congrats GravierLighthart! *okay*
    GogoYubari wrote: »
    I passed thank God! Kaso ngayon mas lalo akong na confuse. It's either UST's Advert or Benilde's MMA. Sa ust kasi masyadong traditional art, sa sda naman masyadong focused sa computer program stuff.

COngrats GogoYubari! As j5bata has already said, take MMA over UST's advertising. ;)
  • To all those who jut had their entrance exam in CSB, how was it? Was it really hard? I'm going to transfer next school year and I'm from a two sem school. Is that possible? Any advice or tips with same cases?