Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

sources ng "feelings"?

Ano ang sources ng feelings? Is it because you need someone? Or because you lust for someone? Or have unfinished childhood issues that only the person can re enact? In you experience with yourself and suitors and love interests.. what are the possible sources of "feelings" and their possible combinations? Analyze natin.

Comments

• F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I don't know.

It probably started when you started suckling on your mom's t!t. From then on you just chase after boobs. It's soft, warm, and makes you comfortable.

Forever chasing for a pair to snuggle with,

Mommy Love aka Mammalian Instinct
  • kayong mga females.. ano sources ng "feelings" ninyo? lusts ba? Hindi naman diba, so what produce it? For guys. Madami lusts, pero sa girls mas complex. I want to understand the girls point of views kasi I need to trigger "feelings" sa isang girl balak ko liwagan maybe "Inception" style (plant an unconscious seed).
  • heart daw. :hiya:
  • hanapin mo si Rubi_Red.. kayo ang mag-usap.. bagay kayo.. :glee:
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Chemical reactions inside your body. Some of them are triggered by external stimuli.
  • our hypothalamus is the seat of all emotions :D
  • ^tama! you should say i love you from the bottom of my hypothalamus. korni! :bop::rotfl: tapos iadd na rin natin ang limbic system. sa brain din, lateral to the hypothalamus. :bungi:
  • To liberate yourself from "feelings" in situations where it can lead to heartbreaks, it is important know the sources of it. I'm not talking of biological but psychological sources. I think the formula of feelings can thus be stated as

You need someone + erotic desire = feelings
    You need to escape a situation + erotic desire = feelings
    unfinished childhood issues = feelings

ano personal na experience ninyo and what others can you suggest? to liberate from it, try untangling them and dealing with the direct psychological factor
  • my_2_centsmy_2_cents PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    spritee wrote: »
    To liberate yourself from "feelings" in situations where it can lead to heartbreaks, it is important know the sources of it. I'm not talking of biological but psychological sources. I think the formula of feelings can thus be stated as

You need someone + erotic desire = feelings
    You need to escape a situation + erotic desire = feelings
    unfinished childhood issues = feelings

ano personal na experience ninyo and what others can you suggest? to liberate from it, try untangling them and dealing with the direct psychological factor

Applicable ito sa lahat ng aspect ng buhay at hindi lang sa romance: KEEP YOUR EXPECTATIONS LOW at hindi ka mabibigo.

--
    my_2_cents
  • Here may be the unconscious source of feelings. For example. There is something in life you have to overcome or a challenge ahead. You need a source of power to overcome or bridge the height. Unconsciously, you use erotic side of human as bridging element. You also inject stuff into the personality of the beloved that is not really there. You fall in love. They say love is an illusion. You are in love with the illusion that is brought about by your challenges in life and erotic desire in another person whom you think can bridge the challenges (or supress them). Ask yourself why you don't fall in love with your brother or sister. So if you can extract the unconscious roots into separate entities. Then you may fall out of love. Here may lie the means to liberate oneself from the illusion. This may be important for the broken hearted, the rejected, those who are in pain. When you see the unconscious root, and become conscious of it, then you are free. Please add more psychological side of it. Comments and objections welcomed.