Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

what to do?

I met this wonderful guy online and i immediately felt the attraction. He is very smart, nice looking, sweet,very sensitive, and i really enjoyed talking to him, that when we talk, we dont seem to notice time. We have been talking for quite some time, and we got to know each other well.By the way, he is a Muslim, and I am a Catholic. Then he confessed that he loves me and i said i feel the same way. After some time, he said he cannot keep lying to me and he said he is still married to his wife, they have a son, but his wife lives in another country, and he said that their relationship is just to keep the family intact for the kid. All along, he asked for me to be honest in everything i say and i did, turns out he is the one lying about this. He asked for forgiveness, i wanna stop whatever we had but he said he doesnt want to. Part of me says having him is wrong, part of me says what i have for him is real love. I dont want to let him go as well, so we still keep communicating. We were supposed to meet a couple of months ago, but he cancelled his flight going here because he needs the money for his Masterals in which he has to attend to in another country.
We both live somewhere in the Mid East, where it is very strict and pre marital relationships are prohibited, but we live miles away from each other. He keeps on saying he wants to be with me, to the point that he wants to marry me so we can see or live together legally, but he didnt wait for my response. He said it would be selfish of him to marry me because either he has to forsake his wife or keep me as his secret wife which is unfair for me. Im single, and he is the first guy i fell in love with. He also said that if i plan on staying here for long, maybe i can come to his city or one nearby, marry and see each other regularly and see how things go.
He is in his home country now, with his family and his wife. After a week, he will be back in this country. What am I gonna do in this situation? I love him dearly, but i didnt save myself my whole life for a married guy who will divorce me when my work contract is also about to finish.

Comments

• " i didnt save myself my whole life for a married guy who will divorce me when my work contract is also about to finish."

you already know what to do. ;)
  • popskypopsky PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Habol sa byahe na ba si TS at namomroblema? Kung hindi pa naman eh alam mo na gagawin.
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    You are seriously complicating your life. Keep it simple and easy. Being single and lonely is better in my opinion than getting involved with a married person and all the drama you get from that situation.
  • " i didnt save myself my whole life for a married guy who will divorce me when my work contract is also about to finish."

ito rin sana sasabihin ko eh. :D
  • JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS sige ipagpatuloy mo. Yung consequence diyan pag nahuli kayo sa middle east ay latigo sayo sa kulungan. Dun ka na lang magsisi. :D
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    so di pa kayo nagkikita at heto namomoroblema ka na? jusmio!
  • caffeine_kittiecaffeine_kittie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    " i didnt save myself my whole life for a married guy who will divorce me when my work contract is also about to finish."

Booooom!
    Alam mo na naman pala ang sagot TS eh. Ayaw mo lang siguro tanggapin sa sarili mo.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I say love conquers all. Continue with the relationship. Who cares if he wants to make your his second wife?

The Reverse Archaeologist
  • jtansancojtansanco PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Why be #2 when you can be someone else's #1?
  • pushpoppushpop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    maramara wrote: »
    I met this wonderful guy online and i immediately felt the attraction. He is very smart, nice looking, sweet,very sensitive, and i really enjoyed talking to him, that when we talk, we dont seem to notice time. We have been talking for quite some time, and we got to know each other well.By the way, he is a Muslim, and I am a Catholic. Then he confessed that he loves me and i said i feel the same way. After some time, he said he cannot keep lying to me and he said he is still married to his wife, they have a son, but his wife lives in another country, and he said that their relationship is just to keep the family intact for the kid. All along, he asked for me to be honest in everything i say and i did, turns out he is the one lying about this. He asked for forgiveness, i wanna stop whatever we had but he said he doesnt want to. Part of me says having him is wrong, part of me says what i have for him is real love. I dont want to let him go as well, so we still keep communicating. We were supposed to meet a couple of months ago, but he cancelled his flight going here because he needs the money for his Masterals in which he has to attend to in another country.
    We both live somewhere in the Mid East, where it is very strict and pre marital relationships are prohibited, but we live miles away from each other. He keeps on saying he wants to be with me, to the point that he wants to marry me so we can see or live together legally, but he didnt wait for my response. He said it would be selfish of him to marry me because either he has to forsake his wife or keep me as his secret wife which is unfair for me. Im single, and he is the first guy i fell in love with. He also said that if i plan on staying here for long, maybe i can come to his city or one nearby, marry and see each other regularly and see how things go.
    He is in his home country now, with his family and his wife. After a week, he will be back in this country. What am I gonna do in this situation? I love him dearly, but i didnt save myself my whole life for a married guy who will divorce me when my work contract is also about to finish.

teka muna TS, kayo ba eh nagkita na in person?

Baka naman namu-mrublema ka dyan eh it turns out ibang tao pala yung kausap mo dun sa inaakalang mong nakaka-chat mo? :hmm:
  • [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER][/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Parang arabo ah!

Walang solid plan mamuhay kayo as real secret wife:lol: chukchak lang abutin mo. Wag mo bigay p3p3 mo lalo na kung wala kang alam sa natural contraception.

Baka magreact nanaman si popsky sabihin wag ako makialam sa kaligayahan mo.
  • K.I.L.L. wrote: »
    You are seriously complicating your life. Keep it simple and easy. Being single and lonely is better in my opinion than getting involved with a married person and all the drama you get from that situation.

This :):):)
  • popskypopsky PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER][/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Parang arabo ah!

Walang solid plan mamuhay kayo as real secret wife:lol: chukchak lang abutin mo. Wag mo bigay p3p3 mo lalo na kung wala kang alam sa natural contraception.

Baka magreact nanaman si popsky sabihin wag ako makialam sa kaligayahan mo.

Hoooyyyy!!!!

:lol:
  • Hey! Thanks for those who replied.

Yeah i guess i know what to do, but letting him go is really difficult to do. Rarely do i meet someone who is on the same wavelength as mine. He would say he only has an hour free, but we will talk till late in the evening.

Haha, di ko naman concern kung makakasali pa ako sa byahe or what. Ang importante, mahal ko yung tao. Ang problema nga lang, we met at the wrong time. And i guess confused na rin sya, kasi sabi nya nung mga huling usap namin, I deserve a one woman guy who will live with me forever, who will protect me, give me lots of kids, he might have known me on the wrong time otherwise he'd have been that one.... Tsaka may konting alam din naman po ako sa natural contraceptives, kahit nga po artificial may konting alam naman po ako. Nurse po kasi ako so kahit papaano po may idea ako.

We both are very much aware of the 'latigo' consequence, that's one reason why marrying me crossed his mind.

Hmm... Reverse Archaeologist huh :)

Naisip ko na rin po yan, na baka iba yung ka chat ko sa ka text ko. But we usually do cam calls, Skype, the works, so i dont think so...

There are days na parang ok na rin yung set up na inooffer nya, me as his second wife, since accepted naman yun sa religion and culture nila, lalo na pag nao-overwhelm ako sa feelings ko para sa kanya. Kaya lang ngayon medyo nag subside, di kasi kami masyado nakakapag usap.
    Nako you're not being bola bola. Go na, go. This will not ruin your life. And someone's family. Go, there's no such thing as karma. Filipinas are not that gullible, right? They're very smart.

• Mejo me similarity nga to sa situation ng friend ko. She also knows na mali ang situation pero everytime na gagawin nya na yung tama, nagririgodon ang puso nya :)
  • puro ka naman excuses kahit alam mo naman dapat mong gawin. pwede bang pakibasa mo ulit yung kwento mo on different person's CRITICAL point of view kasi obvious na obvious yung style nya eh.
  • cotton_oncotton_on PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If ever, ready ka magpaconvert to muslim?

Ikaw, it's your call. but better siguro to find a guy that's not complicated.
    TS, don't believe these people. You're so smart. This guy who's willing to cheat on his wife will never cheat on you. 99.9% of people esp. men, you meet on the internet are honest, God fearing, non cheating people. Nakantoot ka na? Oh it means he's not only for kantootan kase he wants another sesh when he gets back ah. Sige Skype sex sex lang muna until he gets back.

Dami mong self esteem to be no. 2. Naaaks. Sige pursue it. Everybody just hate you because you're in love and they are not. Jaded, jaded people.

• Vit@min_C[email protected]_C PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bume-bea ang bruha! :lol:

9179146.jpg

maraming pang lalake ang tulad niya,kung gusto mo ng mabilisan,ikaw na manligaw,wag ka lang pumatol sa diyan. hanap ka nalang din dito sa PEx,daming binata. :naughty:
    naalala ko tuloy si ateng gro,kumanta ba naman ng aegis,iniba ang lyrics.

:note:
    ayoko sa matanda
    ayoko sa binata
    gusto ko sa may asawa
    gumigiling sa kama
    :note:
    *pwede mong palitan ng 'gumigiling sa SKYPEEE'

Heto daw yung orig lines,

Ayaw ko nang mangarap
    Ayaw ko nang tumingin
    Ayaw ko nang manalamin
    Nasasaktang damdamin