Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Our relationship is so COMPLICATED.

I've been 'seeing' THIS guy for almost three months now and we've been really close enough for people to think that we're like an actual couple. Unfortunately, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend or anything yet.

People think that he's my boyfriend and vice versa, but actually, i think we're just like close friends? But that's not exactly how I feel about us? I'll be honest, I really like him... I think?

Anyways, he kinda acts like a boyfriend. He calls me every now and then, he texts me like non-stop (and he gets mad or upset when I don't reply back or answer his calls), and he asks my permission like when he's going out with friends and stuff, and he always asks me who I'm with or was with.

But then when his friends ask him, he always insists that "We're just friends"

So I started hanging out with my other male friends in order to stop liking him or even stop expecting for us to be like an official couple. So then I got to meet other guys, and got closer to one of them (he was my kabarkada back in high school, but we never been this close) So I went to bora with him and other high school friends last month.

And now that I hangout more often with my old buddy, he's been acting really weird since then. He became cold to me. And some would say he's jealous? Although I still see him everyday at the college, and we eat together... but everytime I mention my old buddy's name, he gets mad or acts cold to me.

I don't really tell anyone (except for my bestfriend) about my "Love" or "relationship" problems. So I've decided to post it here online where no one knows my identity. LOL

So I really hope I can get decent replies here. Thanks!

Comments

• abusado23abusado23 PEx Rookie ⭐
    hindi pa nga kayo complicated na, pano na lang kung kayo na diba?

he's just testing the water...paraan ng mga hindi marunong manligaw...
  • LOOL at question marks. Way to emphasize your point.

Child, it's time for "the talk."
  • jen_bugajen_buga PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS: Young love, sweet love :love:

I think if you have the guts to ask then go for it..I mean kung si guy sa tingin mo ay selos siguro medyo daanin mo muna sa biro lang na : selos ka ba?

wait for a reaction..if he didnt react at kaya mo namang sabihin kung ano nararamdaman mo, go mauna..I mean there is nothing to lose only more to gain..Now if he rejects you, that's a part of it..move on and hang out with more boys..:lol:
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i think he likes you but he's having difficulty in expressing his feelings. just one question: are you having sex na? :hiya:
  • ^ No, we don't do that.

There's no physical intimacy between us (except for hugging and holding hands)
  • zgmf_x20Azgmf_x20A PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yeshee wrote: »
    ^ No, we don't do that.

haha parang kami lang dati ni gf ha... pero yun naglakas loob akong sabihin yung feelings ko kaya kami na :bashful:

ayaw mo bang ikaw mag initiate?
  • auliviaaulivia PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Well, until he says otherwise, then you two are really just friends, so you are free and clear to date around or hang out with other guys. Problema na nya yun kung selos sya. Tsaka personally, since he already insisted we're just friends, hindi ko na masyado bibigyan ng meaning yung "weird" actions nya.
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    TS: ilang taon na kayo ng best friend mo??
    have you guys had any physical contact??
  • uzumaki_narutouzumaki_naruto PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bakit di na lang kayo magpakatotoo at maging magsyota?

baka sakaling di na complicated pag ganun..
  • Ts. You're lucky enough to have him as your partner.
    kung may nauna sanang process. (Courting) :naughty:
    Obviously he likes you as well. I know you're just afraid that maybe sooner or later he will left you, Though you never had an official commitment. It's a simple thing. Tutal ikaw ang namomroblema ngayon, You must be the one to make the first step to clear things out.

Goodluck TS! God bless :)
  • actually if you are willing to take the risk, you can choose to stay.

the reason why i'm telling you this is because of what happened to me and my bf. We dated for more than a year until he asked me to be his gf. you can say it took a while but so far we are truly happy. yun nga lang that time e I can't even call him my bf whenever someone asks. at times it was hard if i'd stay or not but I guess the waiting game was just a test of patience for my part (low tolerance). and you know what? we're still together :-D
  • what do we mean to each other?

am i friend, am i lover? - SM

obvious sa mga kilos niya.

bading yan pag-hindi pa nagtapat this coming months.
  • torpe lang iyan. lasingin mo tapos ikaw mag-initiate ng usapan. tignan mo, mapapaamin mo din iyan.
    yeshee wrote: »
    ^ No, we don't do that.

you havent done it... yet. :hiya:

may gusto 'yan. kulang sa push. :shy:
  • ava_ava_ PExer
    ms masarap kapag complicated hahaha

kapag nagkaalaman na, masaya then zzzzzzzzzzz

ano pala tanong ni TS?
  • curly topscurly tops PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ava_ wrote: »
    ms masarap kapag complicated hahaha

kapag nagkaalaman na, masaya then zzzzzzzzzzz

ano pala tanong ni TS?

agree :glee:.

actually, you could also take the risk and yun nga, initiate the talk, para one time, big time na lang, mahirap din naman kase ang "alanganing relationship".

yun iba kaseng lalaki, di na lang magsalita, ang hilig magpaka safe, ginagawa tayong manghuhula.
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala kayong relationship... things are just complicated... :lol:
    yun nga ang complicated dito eh. walang relasyon. :hiya:
  • wait mo nlang sya magpahiwatig kung ano talaga feelings nya sayo. pag wala, parin humanap ka ng kukumpleto sayo kc pag naghintay ka lang, baka ma frustrate ka lang. naghintay ka sa wala para lang dun sa friend mo na iba din pala tingin sayo.

P.S.

>>>for the mean time suggestion ko sayo 'te search mo sa youtube *** name ng song "kaibigan lang pala." baka magustuhan mo..

^_^
  • chizmojochizmojo PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
    I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else
    Gets me frustrated
    Life's like this you
    You fall and you crawl and you break
    And you take what you get, and you turn it into
    Honestly, you promised me
    I'm never gonna find you fake it
    No no no