MARICAR REYES: Naku Po! Third Thread Na

Comments

• 24carnation24carnation Member PExer
    I normally am kind to the wardrobe people in Imortal, but naman-naman-naman, talk about inappropriate clothing.

Samantha:
    You know you're being hunted by the authorities after they raided your club. You are possibly being hunted by the wolves too. What do you do? You walk around in broad daylight on a sunny day. And what do you wear? Black-long-sleeved turtle neck shirt.-- on a bright sunny day!!! And don't tell me it's to protect you from the sun. We know you have a special sunblock and you used to wear a lot of sleeveless before.

Mateo:
    It's a bright and sunny day. You are out on the prowl and prepared for action. What do you wear? Black pants, black shirt, with black boots and LEATHER JACKET. Don't tell me that it's to protect you from the sun, we know you guys have special sunblock.

Lia:
    It's that ominous day where wolves don't have powers. You go out looking for your renegade boyfriend. You know you could die, and you could encounter fights with vampires. What do you wear? A dress, with super short length and booths.

Madz
    It's that ominous day where wolves don't have powers. Your bestfriend goes out looking for her renegade boyfriend. You know you could die, and you could encounter fights with vampires. What do you wear? A bright green blouse with a cut that exposes your collar bone.

ONLY LUCAS WAS WEARING THE APPROPRIATE CLOTHING
  • coolsummer09coolsummer09 Member PExer
    ^^Hehe , it's one thing that the costumes look good, but more importantly yung aptness.

Imortal fast this week. So far, sa mga comments here and 'there', I don't think I am missing a lot.

The contractubex ad in YouTube would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
    And please not a facebook link, i can't access it from there. Demanding mode. Hehe. Thanks.
  • X-windX-wind Emma Stone PExer
    I'm loving all rob malls haha I can see MR's face anywhere in rob hahaha
  • coolsummer09coolsummer09 Member PExer
    Yippee!!! Love ako ni pexs, sure na! Thanks pexs.

I thought I was watching an Asian ad dubbed For local viewers.*okay*

The color of her top could have been something that would make her look more fun. medyo old-y yung pagkabrown. Just sayin. Hehe.
    bitin ako! wala si MR kanina :bop:
  • scarletpepperscarletpepper clana 4always PEx Rookie ⭐
    X-wind wrote: »
    bitin ako! wala si MR kanina :bop:

Me too. I actually thought she'll help defend the lobos. buti nalang nandun si Lydia na nagbago ng isip at tumulong sa mga lobo.
    Me too. I actually thought she'll help defend the lobos. buti nalang nandun si Lydia na nagbago ng isip at tumulong sa mga lobo.

i think from the preview, Lydia will come back with his veggie troops and rescued Lobos. And Sam will be at the camp waiting for them. She will be the 'head' of the peace-keeping force.
    i think from the preview, Lydia will come back with his veggie troops and rescued Lobos. And Sam will be at the camp waiting for them. She will be the 'head' of the peace-keeping force.

pag ganyan nangyari baka maging sacrificial lamb na naman si MR sa show :bop:
    SUMMER INDOOR:
    188692_10150196525473835_273103643834_8865081_2661544_n.jpg

will post the others later kasi down and photobucket.
    here's page 1 of the article. ito ba yung sinasabi mo ajuna?page1.jpg
    that strange i-thought-its-a-deo-print-ad shot.

i like the dress actually. and my silip-silip ng legs.

the pose looks very awkward. she doesn't look relaxed. and the position of the right arm is kinda weird

awkward.jpg
    another...i thought it's a deodorant ad type of shot. obssessed yata si camera guy sa smooth underarms ni Doc

nowiunderstand.jpg
    MAY GOD. SHE'S SO PAYAT!

payat.jpg
    Nandito na naman ang mala-LION-KING hairstyle. Pero di masyadong malaki ngayon...so COUNTRY SINGER lang ang drama ni Doc.

lionnesshair.jpg
    despite the almost-like-a-deo type of shot, I like the shot on the right because it doesn't look awkward and has the right facial expression. and the clothes are bagay for the summer. i actually think I can get away with that outfit...sans the really thin frame. if ever may bigger size ng ensemble na yan, i'll wear.

summeroutdoor.jpg
    despite the relatively conservative shorts, i like that this shot looks so relaxed

conservative.jpg

thank you robinsons department store!
    Yippee!!! Love ako ni pexs, sure na! Thanks pexs.

I think hindi ikaw ang love ni Pex. :p Si Pinkclair ang love niya...:lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file