Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

pls help!

ive been LOA since 2008 and i haven't filed any LOA form so it means dat im AWOL. my id num 102. my problem is dat i want to go back to benilde to finish my 6 major subjs but i dont know if mkkblik pa aku because of dat mrp policy. di na yta aku pde mkblik i called d regs office and dey said i cannot go back to csb anymore omg ****! kc tpos na *** mrp extension ku. di ku alam kng pde pa mag appeal.
by d way im taking mma course. i want to hear your feedback guys. maybe anyone knows about this mrp policy thing.:mecry::mecry::mecry:

Comments

• Siguro pumunta ka nalang mismo sa CSB para mas clear. Malabo kasi kausap registrar natin pag sa phone. Pero ang alam ko kasi effective lang MRP on batches 107 and up. May kakalase pa ko ngayon in one of my majors, ID103(di ako MMA major).

Mas okay din siguro kausapin mo yung academic adviser niyo. I'm sure you have one that could help you.
  • ****? so ndi *** sakop ng mrp *** id num ku? eh *** nung pumpsok aku nung 2006 i tink eh pinag file kme ng mrp bgo mag encode? so pde pa *** aku mag enrol dis coming term i tink? i'll try nren to go to sda personally *****.:confused:
  • ****? so ndi *** sakop ng mrp *** id num ku? eh *** nung pumpsok aku nung 2006 i tink eh pinag file kme ng mrp bgo mag encode? so pde pa *** aku mag enrol dis coming term i tink? i'll try nren to go to sda personally maybe.:confused:
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What was your course in Benilde before you went AWOL?
  • There are some similarities in our case so maybe you can get something from what I did/ went through a few years back.

1. Accomplish a Returnee's Form (can be downloaded in the CSB website).
    2. Prepare a Letter of Explanation on why you went AWOL. (much better if you ask your parents to sign it IMO)
    3. Go to Registrar's Office and proceed to your records-in-charge. (Be polite, give form and letter, and explain your concerns in detail)
    4. If allowed, you'll be asked to secure and pay for a Copy of Grades and re-activation of student account.
    5. Registrar will see you personally and will be asked questions. Be prepared and do your best to convince her/ him to accept you again.
    6. If convinced, s/he will probably tell you that the curriculum has changed since you left and you will have to take the new courses/ subjects which was not included in your former flowchart.
    7. Secure a new flowchart and have it updated (know which courses/ subjects to take, has been changed, removed, and added).
    8. Encode and get EAF.

HTH and good luck. *okay*
  • If all else fails, set an appointment with the dean. If he grants you your wish, the rest will follow. The dean is quite generous, just present yourself properly and address your intent with full sincerity and confidence.
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    One more advice priss and please take this seriously, you should brush up on your english writing ability. Jejemonic writing is not pleasing to the eyes, especially here in PEx where we discourage it. ;)