Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

Benildeans in Politics

AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
I think Shalani Soledad is one of those distinguished products of CSB joining government service, but I heard there were more Benildeans (mostly from the mid-90s) that hold positions as high as a provincial governor. Can you guys help me out list down these people? Thanks! :D

Comments

• j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Fellow Valenzuelan, too bad she's not from our district.
  • Krazie_boneKrazie_bone PEx Rookie ⭐
    Darlene Custodio, former South Cotabato Representative and newly-elected Mayor of General Santos City. HRIM graduate siya if I'm not mistaken.
  • Senator Recto.
    Sabi niya DLSU graduate siya pero the truth is he is a Benildean.
    shame on him!
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Darlene Custodio, former South Cotabato Representative and newly-elected Mayor of General Santos City. HRIM graduate siya if I'm not mistaken.

Di ba siya iyung naging kalaban ni Manny Pacquiao nung unang tangka niya na tumakbo sa pagiging kongresista?
    ^^ yup, siya nga.
  • Robert Ortega, AB-HRM graduate. Former Councilor, 5th district of Manila (1995-2007).
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    quitz wrote: »
    Senator Recto.
    shame on him!

Oh really? So what year did he graduated from CSB? :devious:
  • quitz wrote: »
    Senator Recto.
    shame on him!
    Malabo yata. CDP ba sya sa DLSU? Pero kahit pa, he graduated kasi in 1987 at naging DLSU-CSB ang CDP taong 1988. CMIIW.
  • I think Darlene Custodio is a pure-blooded Lasallian. She took up Business Management in La Salle-Manila..
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    You are correct Xena, Darlene was never a product of CSB, sa DLSU talaga siya! ;)
    ^^Ok, my mistake. Thanks for the correction, messrs. xena and ab.I just happened to be informed by a classmate of mine at grad school that he and mayor custodio used to be blockmates. That was during the time when csb was still part of dlsu. Pardon me for never doing further research to verify this claim.