FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Michael Jackson (1958-FOREVER) BOOK V: Discover the Man You Never Knew

Comments

• yellowdanceryellowdancer Meynteyn! PExer
    that UK tabloid is fond of using that J word

I would be surprised if they won't :rolleyes:
  • f7ollowerf7ollower Real or not real? PExer
    ^I think meron din syang vitiligo sa hands nya and sa neck..

@JW word, tamaaaa Ags, mas magugulat pa ko pag tinawag lang nila syang MJ or Michael Jackson. :rolleyes:

===============

Good morning guys!

Sorry if Im going to post this again, I just can't get over this scene dun sa vid ni Katol Queen eh, :bungi::inluv:

tumblr_l4n2p8mFUk1qaowf8.gif

*squeals*
    diba Wends

Kainis talaga :angry: :bop:
  • popcornhighpopcornhigh junkfood junkie PExer
    Hi Ags:wave:
    that UK tabloid is fond of using that J word

I would be surprised if they won't :rolleyes:

You're right, they prolly won't stop using that word anytime soon... but it would be a pleasant surprise if they suddenly start show some well-deserved respect.
    f7ollower wrote: »
    Good morning guys!

Sorry if Im going to post this again, I just can't get over this scene dun sa vid ni Katol Queen eh, :bungi::inluv:

*squeals*

:love::love: KF's annoying voice aside, that video has become a favorite of mine:lol: I replay that scene over and over (and over) again! He is soooooooo cute:D
  • freddiefreddie The grumpy Sack PExer
    nalungkot naman ako na may vitiligo nga din si prince :(
  • Michael Jackson: A Mother's Story
    Katherine Jackson speaks out in her only TV interview about her son's death, how her grandchildren are coping, and how the family is marking the anniversary of his death

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37936651/ns/dateline_nbc-newsmakers
  • Stevie's tribute to Jacko

ALeqM5hbHHrrsjZCPNKjoaRjlqYenA_OCA?size=s2

(UKPA) – 8 hours ago

Stevie Wonder led a rousing tribute to Michael Jackson as he performed on the second day of Hard Rock Calling.

The Superstition star, headlining the Main Stage of the festival at Hyde Park in London, sang: "We love you Michael Jackson, we love your music Michael," to the tune of Master Blaster (Jammin') on the first anniversary of the late King of Pop's death - and was joined by the 50,000 strong crowd.

Halfway through his 90-minute set, he played the harmonica to Michael's track, Human Nature.
  • Michael Jackson is Britain's Highest Selling Artist Even in Death

390446674_913100.jpg

Aceshowbiz : Michael Jackson is still the King of Pop in Britain - the tragic superstar is the top-selling artist there in the year since his death.

As fans gather to mark the anniversary of his death at California's Forest Lawn Cemetery, where Jackson was laid to rest in September, officials for Britain's Official Charts Company have revealed the "Thriller" singer has sold 2.8 million albums and 1.5 million singles in Britain since his passing.

Jackson's sales have placed him ahead of Canadian singer Michael Buble, who has sold just over two million albums in Britain during the same period.

The firm's researchers have also listed Jackson's top 10 biggest selling singles and albums in the U.K. since his death, to mark the year anniversary.Hit song "Man in the Mirror" was the most popular track, while "Billie Jean", "Thriller" and "Smooth Criminal" all sold more than 100,000 copies in the last year.

The biggest selling album in Britain since the singer's death is "The Essential - selling just over 600,000 copies in 12 months.
  • Justin Bieber Slams 20/20 Michael Jackson Special

Justin Bieber is reportedly not happy with the ‘20/20’ one year death anniversary special for Michael Jackson. Bieber watched the show, and was not all that pleased. He made a number of comments on Twitter following the special, saying that he did not like the way that the special turned out. He felt that the channel focused too much on negative aspects of Jackson’s life, and not enough on the positive things that he did.

“im glad to be a part of the 20/20 michael Jackson special but I wish they would cut the nonsense and focus on what a great entertainer he was,” Bieber said in a Tweet following the airing of the Michael Jackson special on the program 20/20.

ABC also aired footage of Jackson as he was being taken to the hospital. The footage was taken by a paparazzi and has raised a stir as many believe that Michael was already dead when the picture was taken. It felt a bit inappropriate to many to show footage of his final hours rather than to discuss his life and the work that he completed.

Many immediately chimed in over the social networking platform, saying that they agreed with Bieber. Do you agree with Bieber? It is an interesting take. Jackson was a controversial figure, and even seems to create controversy even in death. While his family claims that there was more to the story than we know, most of us have decided to set aside all of the harsh criticism that he received and focus on the positive aspects of his life.
  • sixpencersixpencer Ratcher in the Cye PExer
    Good morning guys!

*squeals*

This is funny! Priceless. :rotflmao:
  • 108602-michael_jackson_collage_thriller_617_409.jpg
  • 108612-michael_jackson_cover_181.jpg
  • ap_jackson_kids_2_090707_ssv.jpg

naiiyak pa rin ako sa picture na ito.

ap_jackson_kids_5_090707_ssv.jpg

ap_jackson_kids_31_090708_ssv.jpg

one of my fave photos ni paris.super sweet nya.
  • nm_Paris_Jackson_090708_ssh.jpg

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • LelaniLelani The Other Side of Down PExer
    Hey guys! I was so shocked to learn that Prince has inherited MJ's vitiligo. Nakakalungkot naman itong balitang ito :depressed:

Sa kabilang dako, hello sa mga bagong MJ posters natin dito sa thread. Just keep them coming. Very welcome po lahat dito especially MJ fans. :)

pano, later na lang ulit ako mag br, andito ko Megamall e, may date ako. Nyahaha! :bungi:
  • popcornhighpopcornhigh junkfood junkie PExer
    UP!!!
    82779900.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA548969F84BEA72D7DE3409912BF3E4E899165972065F0B0D853

mikelikesmike.jpg
    he's lip biting!! sooo cute:love::love:

1_20l.jpg
    :flog:

jmags_jmags... yeah, that scene is still heartbreaking. :(
    Guys, have you seen Chris Brown's comeback performance at the BET awards?

I think he did some of MJs best there

Haven't found a link yet.

Please do share if you have one. Thanks in advance :stolenkiss:
  • f7ollowerf7ollower Real or not real? PExer
    Here's BET's MJ tribute :)

And it's good, IMO. Esp yung Smooth Criminal *okay* Mejo naiyak ako sa MITM.. Tsk

*WATCH*

=================================

tumblr_l4qsd0yzJq1qzegiwo1_500.jpg
    :love:

tumblr_l4rgcfjVia1qaks3go1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4hob4yzkP1qae5f4o1_500.jpg
  • Ash21Ash21 Extrapreneur ✭✭
    Here's BET's MJ tribute :)

And it's good, IMO. Esp yung Smooth Criminal *okay* Mejo naiyak ako sa MITM.. Tsk

*WATCH*

=================================

tumblr_l4qsd0yzJq1qzegiwo1_500.jpg
    :love:

tumblr_l4rgcfjVia1qaks3go1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4hob4yzkP1qae5f4o1_500.jpg

Naiyak naman ako sa performance tribute ni Chris Brown! Hindi na siya makakanta sa kakaiyak! Galing niya dito. :(

Mommy pala sent a message on my fb... Actually it's a note for those who added her on fb to join her fan page instead... Kasi of the 5k limit. So sweet of her. ♥♥♥

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file