Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

flowers for wedding :)

hello everyone!

im looking for a flowers for wedding na medyo affordable pero good quality kasi we're on a tight budget. paki-post naman yung details here or email me at [email protected]

maraming salamat!

Comments

• my tito is into arranging flowers including for weddings.. i'll just email you his number. :)
  • BingoWingoBingoWingo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    u can check my sisters webpage, they do weddings on a budget....
    www.floraltrendsph.com look for Marilyn or email her at [email protected]
  • If you are really on a tight budget, you can buy wholesale flowers are floor price in Dimasalang in Blumentritt. They can also arrange it for you if you want...
  • annieliseannielise PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I had my bridal bouquet flowers and reception flowers from Ultimate Flowers (formerly Floral Plaza). My contact was Amor. For a fraction of the price of high-end florists, he spruced up the Maynila Ballroom of the Manila Hotel in such a way that even our relatives from the US were very impressed. He made it a virtual floral paradise, complete with tivoli lights all over the place, flowers on every pillar of the ballroom and along the stairs, ramie ribbons for the chairs and 3 candles on every table, of course aside from the towering centerpieces. My bridal bouquet was very beautiful too. You can contact him at 4344913 or 9201126. They are located at the DLS complex along Katipunand Rd. That was 2 years ago though. I hope they still have the same numbers.
  • thanks a lot annielise, sh_yi_shun, BingoWingo and madmaxmaloles!
  • you can go to Dangwa.. near Dapitan. They have very low prices and the palce is open 24 hours :bungi:
  • Dang Hwa...package for wedding marami dun...super tipid ka kasi sila mismo supplier ng flowers na gagamitin, e, walk along the entire street first tapos meron naman mga albums ang mga florists or bring photos na gusto mo arrangements...cousin ko dun nagpunta, as in nasa P5k lang gastos, super dami flowers na at kasama dun yung table centerpiece, brides, bridesmaids, mothers, etc.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Hi Yogad, I noticed that you've been posting questions related to weddings. Are you preparing for your wedding? If you are, I suggest that you join the Weddings at Work mailing list (that is, if you're not yet a member, which I'm guessing). You'll get a lot of info there. Warning though, be prepare to receive A LOT of messages. Average of 30-50 per day. :)

Just always remember that you get what you pay for. Some people who went to Dangwa for flowers were not happy with the ones they got on their wedding day. But then again, some were satisfied.

Do check out the following:

Alexadra Petals & Foliage - 6385791, 9266993

Petal Patch - 6451486, 6450057, 0917-6215216 (Elaine), 0916-4610657 (Aj), www.petalpatch.net

Royal Flower Shoppe - 6378622, 6370042, 0917-8165251

:)
  • You can also try 1816 Flowers. Number is 636-1621, By appointment only sila.