COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

Pag-aaral at Paghahanapbuhay ng Pag-aaruga o Nursing sa Australia, New Zealand, at Pasipiko

Comments

• jay08jay08 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mabilis lang yung process maging RN? how long simula sa pagpasa or pagreview para maging RN? kase may pinuntahan akong seminar parang ang magiging work is sa rehab center sa NZ and they said something na magaaral ka pa ng 3 months tama ba?

@sugarcup: anong requirements for australia? kailangan ba paid experience or pede na volunteer?
  • koreanfreakkoreanfreak Member PExer
    hi nurselorena, question lang... ilang years ka nag-take ng nursing, sabi kasi ok lang second courser basta 4 years nag nursing. Second courser kasi ako and 2 1/2 years ko sya kinuha. Anong agency mo pala? Thanks!
  • mark_chizmark_chiz Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hi nurse lorena, ilang months ang processing nito? at magkano lahat nagastos mo?

sa 5 weeks na training, *** ba lahat ng food and rent doon?

may show money ba 2?

thanks!
  • sugarcupsugarcup professional errand girl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    jay08 wrote: »
    @sugarcup: anong requirements for australia? kailangan ba paid experience or pede na volunteer?

there are different visa options for nurses in australia so depende sa klase ng visa ang magiging requirements mo. i suggest that you check their website para mas maintindihan mo :)
    http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/medical-practitioners/nurses.htm
    http://www.anmc.org.au/
  • reilanreilan deadman PExer
    ask ko lang po yung 450 nursing practice kasama ba at pwede yung volunteer?
  • ilovedingdongilovedingdong Member PExer
    hey everyone and to NURSELORENA.

Question. Do I need to have trainings such as Intravenous, Basic Life Support and First Aid to name a few? Would these influence or affect my application in the assessment and deliberation conducted by the New Zealand Nursing Council?

Thing is, I don't have my IVT yet, and then my BLS and FA just expired. Please advice.

Hope to hear from you. Thank you.
  • nurselorenanurselorena Member PExer
    I saved the migration consultancy fee of 65,000.

the CAP is about 150,000.

you need show money of 150,000 (after getting the visa you can withdraw this money from the bank na.

So overall i have spent about 250,000 that is including the board and lodging and airfare
    hey everyone and to NURSELORENA.

Question. Do I need to have trainings such as Intravenous, Basic Life Support and First Aid to name a few? Would these influence or affect my application in the assessment and deliberation conducted by the New Zealand Nursing Council?

Thing is, I don't have my IVT yet, and then my BLS and FA just expired. Please advice.

Hope to hear from you. Thank you.

No. Hindi nila pinapansin ang mga certificates dito. SO if you plan to do training there and you want to get experience in the Philippines then do it.
    But not here, because they will make you do all those things here, BSL, IVT, ECG, Tranfers, Wound care (pero ok lang because its paid..) and if you work for the district health board (DHB) they will pay for your Post GRad and Masters.
  • piQuAnTpiQuAnT chopstix twirler ;) PExer
    This is interesting! I'm also considering New Zealand, but from what I read in another forum, they dont accept second coursers. I only took nursing for 2 years because I was a science graduate before. NurseLorena, will appreciate your inputs. It's nice that you're helping out a lot of Filipino nurses with your infos. Thanks!
    @ reilan and piquant
    Like what I have said in my previous thread. I am a second courser, and they do accept second courses. Just ask help from your School Registrar, na ang ilagay sa transcript nyo yung General education classes and the Core Nursing classes and that will be a total of 4 years. And any nursing experience they will accept. Pero syempre better if you do hospital diba. Just the same any nursing experience pwede and pag nagpagawa kayo ng certificate of attendance sa hospital make sure nakalagay ang number of hours.

So it should say something like: This is to certify that Juan de la Cruz has been volunteering as a Community Nurse helping calamity victims of the devastating storm "Ondoy" that has hit Asia on the
    15th of November 2009. Juan has vounteered 80 hours of his nursing service which is equivalent to 2 weeks.

Syempre this would have to be on the letterhead of the barangay or mayors office and should be signed by the doctor whom you have worked with.

And please make sure that you put the signatories phone number so when they verify totoo na nag volunteer ka. Kasi they do random calling.
    hi nurselorena, question lang... ilang years ka nag-take ng nursing, sabi kasi ok lang second courser basta 4 years nag nursing. Second courser kasi ako and 2 1/2 years ko sya kinuha. Anong agency mo pala? Thanks!

i don't have an agency i did it myself. 2 1/2 din sa akin. your transcript should say 4 years. kasi diba yung sa first course mo nag take ka ng mga General ed classes or minor subjects. yung mga classes na yun ipalagay mo sa transcrist at ipaalis mo yung di related sa nursing. eh di 4 years na din yun. so tell your registrar to do that. i'm sure they would be happy to help you. kasi diba maganda yun sa reputation ng school na maraming nurses na nagaaral sa kanila na nag ibang basa na. :)
    reilan wrote: »
    ask ko lang po yung 450 nursing practice kasama ba at pwede yung volunteer?

yes... pero while waiting for the process (mga 6 months) syempre mas maganda kung makapractice ka pa ng nursing kasi its to your advantage.
    mabilis lang yung process maging RN? how long simula sa pagpasa or pagreview para maging RN? kase may pinuntahan akong seminar parang ang magiging work is sa rehab center sa NZ and they said something na magaaral ka pa ng 3 months tama ba?

you do the 5 weeks CAP tapos you wait for your registration and that takes about 2weeks to 4 weeks. while waiting you can start looking for work.

the three months is long. and i dont know that. which consultancy is that?
    mark_chiz wrote: »
    hi nurse lorena, ilang months ang processing nito? at magkano lahat nagastos mo?

sa 5 weeks na training, *** ba lahat ng food and rent doon?

may show money ba 2?

thanks!

I spent 250,000. for the CAP, Board and lodging airfare.

150,000 for the show money that should be in the bank. this is when you apply for your visa na. and when you get your visa you can withdraw this na.
  • ilovedingdongilovedingdong Member PExer
    No. Hindi nila pinapansin ang mga certificates dito. SO if you plan to do training there and you want to get experience in the Philippines then do it.
    But not here, because they will make you do all those things here, BSL, IVT, ECG, Tranfers, Wound care (pero ok lang because its paid..) and if you work for the district health board (DHB) they will pay for your Post GRad and Masters.

Wow,thank you so much! Great relief to read that. Kase kahinayang naman mag spent ng money on these trainings here di din naman pala essential. (save ko nalang..hehe) Naisip ko lang kasi baka it would be a plus on my cv pag me trainings ako na ganun.

Thanks NurseLorena. :) Im now reviewing for my IELTS. After makapasa, I shall process my papers na. Im really excited!
  • jay08jay08 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

you do the 5 weeks CAP tapos you wait for your registration and that takes about 2weeks to 4 weeks. while waiting you can start looking for work.

the three months is long. and i dont know that. which consultancy is that?

the CAP thing sa NZ mo yan ginawa? i'm confused can you tell us what you did first up to the last? because where are we going to apply for the Visa here?

regarding sa transcript, so basically you're not going to declare to the employer and the embassy that your a second courser? we understand you are a second courser and you got a Visa, but does your employer or the embassy know that you are?
  • mOnstErbEttamOnstErbEtta Project D ^^v PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ang bigat pa ren ng 250k.. but its worthy. :)
    nakakaexcite ito kaso syempre sana what worked for her may not work for the rest pero im hopeful pa ren!! kase 2nd courser din ako and i dropped the idea of going NZ when I found out that they dont accept 2nd courser yun pala there's a way to get around the issue...sabagay...it doesnt make us any less efficient komo 2nd courser. baka magmatter pa ang experience.

anyways, i dont have any experience to speak of right now. tho, i will be included in Lung Center's next batch of BST (basic skills training)...okay ren kaya yun? di kaya parang 2mos equivalent lang yun since may 1 month lecture sya?

nurselorena, what i want to know right now is yung chronoligical order ng payment (CAP, visa, airfare, showmoney)..hehe ...para atleast may idea kame how much muna ang unang labas ng pera? thanks for your help. reliable ba yun website ng nurse2nz.blogspot.com?
    ay teka magulo first sentence ko...i meant im worried na baka what worked for nurselorena might not work for the rest of us. hehehe...sorry labo ng post ko!
  • RNRN Member PExer
    nurselorena pede po bang mag bigay kayo ng step by step kung panu kayo nakadating sa NZ kasi ako naka 6 months nako as volunteer so ibig sabihin pede na din ako dyan

kaya lang wala pa akong IELTS pero kung pede talagang pumunta dyan eh di magtetake ako ng IELTS

wala bang age requirements or height kasi 21 yrs old pa lang ako at 5'4'' lang po ako male

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file