GMA Kapuso PExchange 262:DIZ IZ IT... LETS PARTY PILIPINAS! WIPEOUT KAYONG LAHAT!!!

Comments

• stevenji7stevenji7 Member PExer
    'StarStruck V' Avengers to sign with GMA Artist Center

Walong Avengers lang ang nakarating sa contract briefing with GMA Artist Center on February 22, 2010—that's because one of them, Piero Vergara, wasn't feeling well. But the others were ready to find out what the talent management and development arm of GMA Network has in store for them.

At matapos ng masinsinang pakikipag-usap tungkol sa kanilang mga kontrata, iGMA.tv was waiting to ask each Avenger what they expect sa kanilang pagpirma sa GMA Artist Center.

The first one to be eliminated, Fianca Cruz very honestly tells us na ang wish niya ay for the GMA Artist Center to help her showcase her talent, "kung ano ang kaya kong gawin."

"Sa five years contract na pipirmahan ko dito sa GMA, siyempre maipapakita ko na ang lahat ng hindi nila nakita sa akin." Fianca tells us that she's looking forward to showing her acting skills, her dancing prowess, and maybe her singing too. And she hopes that Artist Center will be able to help her better with her career, so she could save up enough for a house and a car of her own.

As for Rye Burgos, he says he's heard a lot of good things about the talent management and development arm of the network. "Narinig namin na they really take care of their talents." Kaya naman, he tells us na he's looking forward to a lot of professional work, with the help of GMA Artist Center.

Zeryl Lim's goals is very far-reaching. Sa kanyang pagpirma with GMA Artist Center, she tells us na gusto niyang maka-experience ng proper workshops, "para po ma-enhance 'yung skills ko. Kasi hindi naman puwede na magkaroon lang ng projects without being able to show skills which are necessary."

Sa acting and singing gustong mag-focus ni Zeryl; and she hopes the agency would be able to help her get "many, many projects" that would help her earn "an income big enough for me to put up my own business someday."

Si Sef Cadayona, simple lang ang gusto: "great projects." He says, "I'm sure naman kasi na maaalagaan nila ako; kasi the past na mga artista ng GMA, ganoon naman 'yung nangyari. I know I'm in good hands." Dagdag pa nga niya na "okay sa akin talaga na nandito ako," saying that the contract GMAAC is offering is a good offer for him.

Princess Snell wastes no time in getting to the point: "siyempre, for five years, gusto ko talaga magka-trabaho." She says her goal in life is to be able to buy a house of her own, "gusto ko sana, sa five years na ‘yun, ganoon kalaki 'yung kikitain ko—para makuha ko 'yung goal ko."

Of course, Princess tells us na alam naman niyang she would have to work hard for the income that she wants; "hindi naman siguro mahirap ‘yun, kung hard-working kang tao. ‘Yun 'yung gusto ko, and gusto ko ‘yun 'yung makuha ko." At hindi rin naman niya nakalimutan ang mga kasamahan niya, wishing "sana mabigyan kami lahat ng trabaho."

Though, speaking for herself, Princess says she's willing to do anything GMAAC asks of her. "Basta maayos, kung ano man ang ibibigay sa akin, go talaga ako."

Si Rox Montealegre, todo pasasalamat na agad even before she signs her contract. Why? "Kasi four months ago, I never thought I'd sign a contract with Artist center. It never occurred to me that I would reach this far."

As for her expectations, Rox shares a little of Sef's sentiment na in good hands sila. "Ine-expect ko na [that] GMA will handle our image, like they always want you to have a wholesome image talaga—so it's like being part of a family na aalagaan ka, and would handle not just my career, but my life."

starsLike the others, she also wishes for good projects, but adds, "I'm sure it can't happen overnight naman; [but] maybe in a year or two, I [hope to] establish myself in the industry na rin." She even goes on to say, "I'm just hoping na everything's gonna be great."

Ian Batherson is quick to say that he doesn't want to expect too much.

"I have a positive outlook, kasi I made it far in StarStruck," Ian tells us. Dugtong niya that he's very happy with what he achieved, kahit pa hindi siya ang nanalo bilang Ultimate Male Survivor. "I was the last guy to be eliminated; kahit hindi ako nanalo ng title, sobrang malapit [na] ako."

Kaya naman Ian hopes GMAAC would be able to help him with what he wants to achieve: "hopefully magkaroon ako ng mga endorsements," clothing endorsements, if Ian is asked to be specific. He adds that "hopefully I can follow in Aljur [Abrenica]'s footsteps. And [I'm] hoping for a show—kahit anong role."

Sabi pa ni Ian, "I wouldn't mind hosting, pero gusto ko talaga mag-act." He says he's not great at acting so far, "pero puwede naman akong mag-improve." Sabi nga niya, "paano ka magi-improve kung hindi ka ma-cast sa mga shows, 'di ba?" And Ian is willing to work hard "for a bright future."

"Sobrang proud na ako to be Kapuso—I love GMA."

Ang last Avenger na nakausap namin, hindi nag-expect ng contract. Nina Kodaka tells us that GMAAC's trust, in giving her an exclusive contract, would mean na gagawin niya ang kung ano man ang gusto ng talent agency. "Hindi ako gagawa ng kung anong mga bagay, para hindi mapahiya ang Artist Center sa akin."

Nina is prepared to be the model artist for GMA Artist Center—pero ano ba ang gusto niyang makuha from her contract? Simple—na mapagsama-sama ang kanyang pamilya sa Pilipinas.

"Gusto ko mag-ipon," the half-Japanese Avenger tells us. "Kasi hindi kami magkakasama ng family ko: 'yung mommy ko, 'yung kapatid ko, lolo't lola ko, pati 'yung grandparents ko sa Japan—sobrang magkakahiwalay kami. Sana magkapera ako para bumili ng bahay, para mayroon akong kita, [para] kaya ko silang buhayin. Yun lang ang gusto ko, makasama ang [family] ko."

Sabi nga niya, nag-promise raw siya sa mommy niya na yayaman siya sa Pilipinas. Tinawanan man daw siya ng mom niya, she wants to prove to her mom na kaya niya. "Para hindi siya mawalan ng hope na magkakasama kami ulit."
    DIVA

Diva tells the story of Sam (Regine Velasquez) and her group of friends who want to make it big sa music industry. Martin (TJ Trinidad) is a gifted musician who composes great music, na siya namang nako-compliment ng lyricist na si Gary (Mark Anthony Fernandez) who writes well. Rounding out their merry group is Barbra (Jaya), ang best friend ni Sam who compensates for her lack of musicality by becoming the group's booker/manager.

Fresh from college, the four have banded together in their quest to become big names in the music industry. At agad rin naman silang napansin dahil sa ganda ng boses ni Sam. But there's a problem--the executives who signed them don't think Papin has the right look para sumikat. Enter Lady (Rufa Mae Quinto) and Tiffany (Glaiza de Castro).

Si Lady ang magiging mukha ng kanilang group, with Martin, to become a popular acoustic duo. Ang kaso, ganda lang ang meron si Lady. Sam still continues to sing for the duo, albeit only as a ghost singer for Lady. Si Tiffany naman ang pinsan at alalay ni Lady na fiercely loyal dito, kahit na lagi siyang inaapi nito.

There will come a point na hindi na matitiis ni Sam si Lady. She goes through a makeover and emerges as the new singing sensation: Melody.

Magkikitang muli sina Melody at Tiffany. Nang Makita ang pagpupursige ni Tiffany na sumikat, Melody decides to help her out and turns her into a star. Pero dahil sa pagsikat ni Tiffany, magiging competitor pa siya ni Melody!

Can Melody retain her crown as the Ultimate Diva or mapapalitan ba siya ng sariling protege? Ano ang mangyayari once people find out that Sam and Melody are one and the same? Ano ang magiging reaksyon ni Martin when he finds out that Barbra and Gary knew Melody’s secret all along?

Diva, a comedic drama that revolves around the world of the music industry, premieres tonight on GMA Telebabad.
    “Diva” is the first ever kantaserye on Philippine television to premiere on March 1 on GMA-7. Regine Velasquez portrays the role of Sampaguita (Sam), an ugly woman who dreams of becoming a famous singer someday.

This original series is helmed by Dominic Zapata, the same director of Regine and Mark Anthony’s “Ako si Kim Samsoon.” This is the Songbird’s fifth primetime series on the kapuso network.

Here are the cast of “Diva"

Mark Anthony Fernandez is Gary, Sam’s childhood friend. A good lyricist and a good writer, Gary’s goal is to find the woman who can sing the song of his heart.

TJ Trinidad is Martin, a rich and charming composer who happens to be the love interest of Sam.

Rufa Mae Quinto is Lady, a model who becomes a singer despite her lack of talent. Sam will be her ghost singer and eventually her rival. Lady will make Sam’s life miserable.

Glaiza de Castro is Tiffany, Lady’s personal assistant who will eventually become a singer and become Sam’s
    “kontra-diva.”

Jaya is Barbra, Sam’s bestfriend and sidekick.

Mark Herras is Smith, Sam’s half-brother.

Ynna Asistio is Vanessa, the neighbor of Sam who has a big crush on Smith.

Buboy Garovillo is Elvis, the loving father of Sam.

Randy Santiago is George, an executive producer of a recording company who will give Sam the opportunity to become a diva.

Gloria Diaz is Paula, the mother of Sam. A frustrated singer/actress who blames her ugly daughter for losing opportunity in showbiz.
  • gmaKamuninggmaKamuning Banned by Admin PExer
    naglabas na naman ng bagong ratings si kamuning, TNS na lang ba pinagmamalaki, di bale sana kung AGB-NUTAM yan eh kaso........ 1 taon nang walang update!!!

sigurado ba kayong parehas ang resulta ng ratings ng TNS at ng AGB-NUTAM tulad ng kini-claim ni Charing na parehas RAW?!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

http://www.igma.tv/story/5455/GMA-Network-maintains-dominance-in-Mega-Manila-in-both-AGB-Nielsen-and-TNS-surveys
    http://www.igma.tv/story/5455/GMA-Network-maintains-dominance-in-Mega-Manila-in-both-AGB-Nielsen-and-TNS-surveys

eitu15.gif
    SOP's Final B2B2B vid by mOuRningd0ve
    it's true, B2B2B was SOPs secret weapon, which asap doesn't and will not have

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te2cXPRoHfY

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3jMdj5gvdo
    dashb0ard wrote: »

‘TV Patrol World’ tops 2009 ratings

When it comes to news and current affairs, Filipinos trust ABS-CBN to give them the hard facts and real stories daily from morning until night.

In 2009, "TV Patrol World" topped the list of news and current affairs programs nationwide. Global research firm Taylor Nelson Sofres (TNS) reported that ABS-CBN’s award-winning flagship primetime newscast registered an average rating of 43.1%, a whopping 10.5 point lead over "24 Oras’" 23.6%.

"TV Patrol World" further increased its lead to 12.9 percentage points in January 2010 with household ratings of 35.5% vs. competition’s 22.6% in the TNS national TV ratings. Its weekend editions competed strongly against competing programs.

TNS data showed Filipinos tune in to ABS-CBN for news late night and early morning. "Bandila," the first Philippine news program nominated for an Emmy, led the ratings in the late-night newscast with an average rating of 7.7% vs. Saksi’s 5.3%, while "Umagang Kay Ganda" reigned in the mornings with 6.5% vs. "Unang Hirit’s" 4.9%.

ABS-CBN also dominated the current affairs late night timeslots. Gus Abelgas’ crime investigation program "S.O.C.O. (Scene of the Crime Operatives)" topped the list with 8.6% vs. "OFW Diaries’" 2.2% on Fridays.

On Mondays, investigative program "XXX (Exklusibong Explosibong Expose)" won over "I-Witness," 5.1% vs. 3.6%, while documentary program "The Correspondents" captured Tuesdays with 4.8% vs, "Reporter’s Notebook’s" 3.5%.

Che-Che Lazaro’s "Probe Profiles" earned 4.4% ratings, beating "Born to be Wild’s" 3.4% on Wednesdays; while Ces Orena-Drilon’s inspiring stories in "I Survived" got more viewers with 5.2% vs. "Case Unclosed’s" 3.2%.

ABS-CBN’s leadership in news and current affairs continue on weekends. Kim Atienza’s multi-awarded educational program "Matanglawin" and Ted Failon’s groundbreaking magazine show "Failon Ngayon" conquered the Filipino households with of 12% rating on Sunday morning and 22.8% on Saturday afternoon, respectively.

In terms of special coverage and documentaries produced in 2009, ABS-CBN also posted remarkable ratings over competition with the world-class funeral coverage on late former President Cory Aquino "Salamat President Cory: A People’s Farewell" grabbing the top spot with an average rating of 35.7% vs. GMA’s "Salamat at Paalam Cory" with only 23%.

ABS-CBN’s coverage of President Arroyo’s last State of the Nation Address was also preferred by more Filipinos hitting an 18.1 percentage rating against GMA’s 13.9 percent.

Among the 20 top-rating news specials for 2009, 16 were produced and covered by ABS-CBN which includes Matanglawin’s special in calamity management "Delubyo," "Salubong sa Bagong Simula: Countdown to 2010," "Sagip Kapamilya: Bagyong Ondoy," and "Kahapon, Ngayon, at Bukas: The Mar-Korina Wedding Special."

http://www.malaya.com.ph/02262010/ent3.html

NATIONWIDE ITO. "OVER-ALL."

LALONG HINDI PARTIAL COUNT GAYA NG GINAGAWA NG MGA KAPUSO DITO AT GAWAIN DIN NG GMA7.
    :lol:

*okay* *okay* *okay*
    stevenji7 wrote: »
    SOP's Final B2B2B vid by mOuRningd0ve
    it's true, B2B2B was SOPs secret weapon, which asap doesn't and will not have

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te2cXPRoHfY

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3jMdj5gvdo

nasan na ang secret weapon? e di ba nga TANGGAL NA ANG BASURANG SHOW NA SOP?

may secret-secret weapon pa kayo nalalaman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotflmao:

107n97q.jpg
    ‘TV Patrol World’ tops 2009 ratings

When it comes to news and current affairs, Filipinos trust ABS-CBN to give them the hard facts and real stories daily from morning until night.

In 2009, "TV Patrol World" topped the list of news and current affairs programs nationwide. Global research firm Taylor Nelson Sofres (TNS) reported that ABS-CBN’s award-winning flagship primetime newscast registered an average rating of 43.1%, a whopping 10.5 point lead over "24 Oras’" 23.6%.

"TV Patrol World" further increased its lead to 12.9 percentage points in January 2010 with household ratings of 35.5% vs. competition’s 22.6% in the TNS national TV ratings. Its weekend editions competed strongly against competing programs.

TNS data showed Filipinos tune in to ABS-CBN for news late night and early morning. "Bandila," the first Philippine news program nominated for an Emmy, led the ratings in the late-night newscast with an average rating of 7.7% vs. Saksi’s 5.3%, while "Umagang Kay Ganda" reigned in the mornings with 6.5% vs. "Unang Hirit’s" 4.9%.

ABS-CBN also dominated the current affairs late night timeslots. Gus Abelgas’ crime investigation program "S.O.C.O. (Scene of the Crime Operatives)" topped the list with 8.6% vs. "OFW Diaries’" 2.2% on Fridays.

On Mondays, investigative program "XXX (Exklusibong Explosibong Expose)" won over "I-Witness," 5.1% vs. 3.6%, while documentary program "The Correspondents" captured Tuesdays with 4.8% vs, "Reporter’s Notebook’s" 3.5%.

Che-Che Lazaro’s "Probe Profiles" earned 4.4% ratings, beating "Born to be Wild’s" 3.4% on Wednesdays; while Ces Orena-Drilon’s inspiring stories in "I Survived" got more viewers with 5.2% vs. "Case Unclosed’s" 3.2%.

ABS-CBN’s leadership in news and current affairs continue on weekends. Kim Atienza’s multi-awarded educational program "Matanglawin" and Ted Failon’s groundbreaking magazine show "Failon Ngayon" conquered the Filipino households with of 12% rating on Sunday morning and 22.8% on Saturday afternoon, respectively.

In terms of special coverage and documentaries produced in 2009, ABS-CBN also posted remarkable ratings over competition with the world-class funeral coverage on late former President Cory Aquino "Salamat President Cory: A People’s Farewell" grabbing the top spot with an average rating of 35.7% vs. GMA’s "Salamat at Paalam Cory" with only 23%.

ABS-CBN’s coverage of President Arroyo’s last State of the Nation Address was also preferred by more Filipinos hitting an 18.1 percentage rating against GMA’s 13.9 percent.

Among the 20 top-rating news specials for 2009, 16 were produced and covered by ABS-CBN which includes Matanglawin’s special in calamity management "Delubyo," "Salubong sa Bagong Simula: Countdown to 2010," "Sagip Kapamilya: Bagyong Ondoy," and "Kahapon, Ngayon, at Bukas: The Mar-Korina Wedding Special."

http://www.malaya.com.ph/02262010/ent3.html

NATIONWIDE ITO. "OVER-ALL."

LALONG HINDI PARTIAL COUNT GAYA NG GINAGAWA NG MGA KAPUSO DITO AT GAWAIN DIN NG GMA7.
    :lol:

*okay* *okay* *okay*

DIZ IZ IT!!! LETS PARTY PILIPINAS!!! WIPEOUT ANG KALABAN!!!
    nasan na ang secret weapon? e di ba nga TANGGAL NA ANG BASURANG SHOW NA SOP?

may secret-secret weapon pa kayo nalalaman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotflmao:

107n97q.jpg

DIZ IZ IT!!! LETS PARTY PILIPINAS!!! WIPEOUT ANG KALABAN!!!
    We dance, we shout
    Movin’ Groovin’ all around
    You can say that we are having so much fun
    We sing we bring joy to everybody
    Get down and join the party
    Here at GMA!

LETS PARTY PILIPINAS!!! SIGURADONG WIPEOUT ANG KALABAN!!!
    TALAGANG WIPE-OUT ANG GMA7 OVER-ALL - NATIONWIDE.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

abscbnratingsyear2009.jpg
  • commentatorecommentatore Banned by Admin PExer
    :wave: sa lahat ng online

Patapak sa bagong thread

Wipeout na naman ang Ka-bulok na mga taga-bundok

:rotflmao::rotflmao:
    TALAGANG WIPE-OUT ANG GMA7 OVER-ALL - NATIONWIDE.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

abscbnratingsyear2009.jpg

We dance, we shout
    Movin’ Groovin’ all around
    You can say that we are having so much fun
    We sing we bring joy to everybody
    Get down and join the party
    Here at GMA!

LETS PARTY PILIPINAS!!! SIGURADONG WIPEOUT ANG ABS-CBN!!!
  • commentatorecommentatore Banned by Admin PExer

Nagmamakaawa na ang Mother Ignacia

Pansinin naman daw ang kanilang TNS

LAMPASO NA NAMAN ANG GMA7 SA PANLASA NG U.P. STUDENTS (yearly ganyan ang trend)

BEST TV STATION!
    16 out of 24 Awards
    *okay*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ABS-CBN a big winner at the Gandingan Awards
    02/28/20

MANILA, Philippines – Giant network ABS-CBN was a big winner at the recently concluded “Gandingan 2010: The UPLB Isko't Iskas Broadcast Choice Awards” after bagging 16 of the 24 prizes.

The Kapamilya network clinched the 2 major awards, namely best TV station and most development oriented TV station.

Kim Atienza took home the Gandingan ng kabataan, Gandingan ng kalikasan, and Gandingan ng edukasyon awards. His show, “Matanglawin,” was named best environment oriented program and best education program.

ABS-CBN’s primetime newscast “TV Patrol World” grabbed the best news TV program award, while its anchor, Ted Failon, was named best news anchor.

Other awards won by the network were best morning show (Umagang Kay Ganda), best youth oriented program (Y Speak), best woman oriented program (Wonder Mom), Gandingan ng kababaihan (Karen Davila), best livelihood oriented program (Kabuhayang Swak na Swak), best AM station (dzmm), and best AM announcer (Failon).

The awards night was held at the University of the Philippines Los Banos’ DL Umali Hall Auditorium.

Gandingan is an annual event dedicated to honor programs and personalities who devote time to tackle development oriented issues in the mainstream media.

The Gandingan Awards was founded on the role of gandingan in the lives of the Maguindanao. Dubbed as the talking gong, gandingan is a set of gongs used by the Maguindanao to indirectly communicate with one another.

The gandingan's ability to mimic the intonation of the Maguindanao dialect provided the natives an alternative means of conveying emotions and signals of danger or festivity within the community.

The Gandingan Awards was organized by the UPLB Community Broadcasters' Society in coordination with the Office of the Initiatives for Culture and the Arts (OICA), the College of Development Communication (CDC), and the University of the Philippines Los Baños.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/02/28/10/abs-cbn-big-winner-gandingan-awards

Nagmamakaawa na ang Mother Ignacia

Pansinin naman daw ang kanilang TNS

commentatore:wave:

welcome sa bagong thread!!! Congrats Thread 262 na tayo!!!

Lets Party Pilipinas!!! Siguradong Wipeout ang Kalaban!!!
  • coro_coronacoro_corona collaborator PExer
    Magsitigil Na Kayo Sa Mga Ilusyon Nyo!!! Mga Hunghang!!!

Bumalik Na Kayo Sa Basurahang Pinaggalingan Nyo. Ambabaho Nyo!!!
  • bădmikebădmike Banned by Admin PExer
    REPOST :p:lol:
    dashb0ard wrote: »
    LAST KAPUSO COUNT 103.
    GMA KAPUSO PEXCHANGE 103: Kapuso, 58 years na tayo!
    Last post: July 15, 2008
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347490

GMA KAPUSO PExchange: Hindi PALaOS. Hindi PaLOBOg. Walang FUNGi. Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
    Last post: Oct. 8, 2008

Gma Kapuso Pex 14344: Home Of The Best Comedy Sitcoms. No More Wandering. Cinema!!!!
    Last post: Oct 19, 2008

GMA KAPUSO PEXchange:GMA pa rin ang nangungunang Pinoy Station, Noon, Ngayon at Bukas
    Last post: Oct 31, 2008

GMA KAPUSO PEXchange:Experience Love.Experience Triumph.Now & Beyond.Experience GMA.
    Last post: Nov 25, 2008

GMA KAPUSO PEXchange: Hindi ka madaDIET sa Profits, Ratings at Awards. Welcome DIET!!
    Last post: Mar 20, 2009

GMA KAPUSO PEX AGB TNS:Advertisers.GMA.Bayan.Tunay Na Samahan. WALANG IWANAN. SUSYAL!
    Last post: Mar 20, 2009

GMA KAPUSO PEXchange 2009: Another New Year of True Service and Great Entertainment!
    Last post: Mar 24, 2009

GMA KAPUSO PEXchange: Welcome HOME Kapuso! Welcome HOME Pacquiao!
    Last post: Apr 13, 2009

GMA KAPUSO PEXchange:EVERY BODY LISTEN. Mga bagong pakulo, handog ng Kapuso! EXITING!
    Last post: Apr 25, 2009

GMA KAPUSO PEXchange:UNKOWN Fans!We doesn't need to fully charge.Comming Soon, DARNA!
    Last post: May 8, 2009

GMA Kapuso PExchange: Home of the Top-Rating SHOWES... See? You Know...
    Last post: May 31, 2009

GMA KAPUSO PEXchange: All-New, All For You...Sa Ika-59 Na Taon!
    Last post: Jun 30, 2009

GMA KAPUSO PEXchange: Ang Muling Paglipad ni DARNA! Si Krystala, Kailan?
    Last post: Aug 23, 2009

GMA KAPUSO PEXchange: The 3rd Quarter Flight Continues!
    Last post: Sep 22, 2009

GMA Kapuso PExchange: Kayang Abutin ang Langit Gamit ang Stairway to Heaven
    Last post: Nov 14, 2009

GMA Kapuso PEXchange: Sama-Sama Tayong mag-PASALOVE ngayong Pasko
    Last post: Dec 8, 2009

GMA Kapuso PEXchange: Ipasa ang Pag-ibig at Saya...Through the Season and Beyond!
    Last post: Jan 6, 2010

GMA Kapuso PExchange: Touching Hearts, Enriching Lives. See You This 2010 Mga Kapuso!
    Last post: Feb 11, 2010

GMA Kapuso PExchange 260: DIZ IZ IT! Gagapang na naman sa Lusak ang kalaban!
    Date created: Feb 6, 2010

123. :bop:
    GMA Kapuso PExchange 261:PARTY PILIPINAS! WAGI pa din sa Ratings,Profit,Thread#.DIVA?
    Date created: Feb 24, 2010

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file