Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Cajun Burger [Merged]

nixnix Administrator PEx Moderator
Has anyone here tasted the burgers from Cajun Burger? This is located at the Glorietta 4 Food Court. Really good stuff!!!

Comments

• I haven't. Spicy? How Spicy?
  • violtravioltra PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    is it really nice? how much is it?
  • nixnix Administrator PEx Moderator
    It's really not that spicy, but the burger itself tastes really good with a whole lot of flavor. For a 1/3 Burger, 2 toppings (I always choose Pesto Cheese with Mushrooms and Garlic), fries (a big serving), and dip for the fries, it costs 99 or 98 pesos. Of course, add a large drink and the bill shoots up to over 110 bucks. But really good and definitely worth it!
  • If you guys want real cajun burgers from the cajun country then take equal amounts of ground beef and pork, mix with chopped green onion, dash of Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper. Shape into patties and make a dent in the center of the patties and pour some Tabasco sauce in the center. Cover up the center with the mixed meat and grill as usual. Make all the usual fixin' and serve.

Get a glass of milk or a piece of bread ready because you'll be a smokin'!

Ah garohnhtee!!!!
  • Food's okay.
    Price is reasonable.
    Had the Grilled Bourbon Chicken with sidings of Spicy Vegetables and Mashed Potatoes. P110 lang.
    The Mozarella sticks are also good! P65 lang for 6 (long) sticks.
    Pero medyo disappointing yung Grilled Chicken Ceasar. Aapat na piraso yung chicken. :(
  • redwitchredwitch PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sabi nga daw ng officemates ko ok daw kaya lang mausok. Dumidikit daw yung amoy ng pagkain sa damit. So Okay na ang budget na 200 dun?
  • is this the same CAJUN na nasa fud choices?
  • Food's great, specially the cheese pesto.....SARAP PARE!

----> Was wondering though, wats the meaning of CAJUN ? Maybe you can help me...... :l
  • redwitch P200 is enough. Also, di naman dumikit yung smell sa damit ko (I think..). :)

stinky It is one and the same. :)

gudy2shoes I dont know the literal meaning but I think when you say its Cajun cooking, its the cooking style of New Orleans. Whatever that is. :)
  • redwitchredwitch PEx Rookie ⭐
    Yep spiteri New Orleans cooking nga yun
  • Originally posted by redwitch
    Yep spiteri New Orleans cooking nga yun
    :)
  • the food 's great! very filling. sarap ng burgers nila and sauce toppings. :yum: i have yet to try their chicken, though. i think it's time for another trip there. sobrang lapit lang sa office. gudy, cajun ulit tayo! hahahha!
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by gudy2shoes

----> Was wondering though, wats the meaning of CAJUN ? Maybe you can help me...... :l
    the new orleans area (and much of luisiana) was settled by ethnic french who originally landed in canada and settled in areas like quebec and nova scotia, etc. they were pressured off the land by bullying britons who called then acadians (i guess "latin" was a loose term then). the acadians went far south following the mississippi and missouri river till they reached the swampy mouth area by the sea. eventually, the 'cadians' were simply called cajuns by everyone (they of course, called themselves french).
  • Originally posted by spiteri
    The Mozarella sticks are also good! P65 lang for 6 (long) sticks.

i don't remember seeing this on the menu at food choices... sa jupiter branch lang ba meron? where exactly in jupiter? :)
  • Originally posted by tina11

i don't remember seeing this on the menu at food choices... sa jupiter branch lang ba meron? where exactly in jupiter? :)
    Its near Whistlestop. (I think..) :)
  • i missed their food...especially their burgers topped with chili mushroom. nag close na kasi yun sa glorietta saka sa jupiter st. since last pa yata. may ibang branch pa kaya ito sa metro manila?
  • yeah. the retiro branch is still open. from q ave, turn right sa araneta ave.

and then second corner, turn left, that's retiro. dirediretso lang past banaue. before hitting Red Ribbon, makikita mo na cajun.
  • As of October this year, meron pa yatang Cajun Burger sa Enterprise food court sa Makati.
  • food here is really good! ang laki nung burger nila and you get to choose what you want to put.. plus the fries and the dip (sarap ng dip nila in fairness!).. sobrang busog ka na :D

meron pa ba nito till now?
  • Yes, at Retiro corner D. Tuazon in Quezon City.