Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

Dwarfs and the Holy Spirit (Judge Floro and Peace Crusader)

PrikongkongPrikongkong PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
These are two of the most intriguing personalities in PEX that I would like to see discuss in a thread:

Judge Floro, proven to be persecuted in the legal sector of the Philippines, has mighty dwarfs on his side while Peace Crusader has none other than the Holy Spirit.

Calling these two people who have contacts from another dimension on the stand, if you hold the truth.

Comments

• These are two of the most intriguing personalities in PEX that I would like to see discuss in a thread:

Judge Floro, proven to be persecuted in the legal sector of the Philippines, has mighty dwarfs on his side while Peace Crusader has none other than the Holy Spirit.

Calling these two people who have contacts from another dimension on the stand, if you hold the truth.

priks, ayaw mo include james? who stripped me of my belief?:hmm:
    sabi pareho tayo? bininyangan mo nga ako eh...oks! i'm w/ you this time!!! go go go!!!
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    retxed wrote: »
    priks, ayaw mo include james? who stripped me of my belief?:hmm:
    sabi pareho tayo? bininyangan mo nga ako eh...oks! i'm w/ you this time!!! go go go!!!

Ah si James ibang grupo yan. Kagrupo niyan si Mani, Aida, Stonyblack, at si Pgup.
  • Ah si James ibang grupo yan. Kagrupo niyan si Mani, Aida, Stonyblack, at si Pgup.

wala pang sumasagot? ...banatan mo!!! i'm just behind you!!!:bop:
    wala pang sumasagot? ...banatan mo!!! i'm just behind you!!!:bop:

Ayoko silang banatan.. matindi ang mga resbak nila. Hindi tao hindi hayop. :depressed::mecry:

Ang binabanatan ko yung walang utak na umasta akala mo meron.
  • Ayoko silang banatan.. matindi ang mga resbak nila. Hindi tao hindi hayop. :depressed::mecry:

Ang binabanatan ko yung walang utak na umasta akala mo meron.

hindi tao? hindi hayop? lugar ba yan? bagay? pagkain? kulay? hehehe...pinoy henyo labas natin nyan eh....alien?
    hindi tao? hindi hayop? lugar ba yan? bagay? pagkain? kulay? hehehe...pinoy henyo labas natin nyan eh....alien?

Bagay... bagay kami ni Angel Locsin at ni Bea Alonzo.. sarap!!.:naughty:
    Dear mani94 and my Fellowmen,
    Yes, we (plural) talk to the Holy Spirit directly. And our conversation with Him is tape recorded.

Either this Peace_Crusader guy is nuts, or he has a Jinn with him... Jinns are responsible for a lot of unnatural phenomenon, like the Calf that the followers of Moses worshiped to, it 'Talk/Moo' because of a Jinn. Muslims are warned about Jinns in the Quran, the severity of the impact of Jinns messing with us is great. A Chapter named Al-Jinn can be found in the Noble Quran.

The Jinn live in a parallel world to us and they were created by God before us. They, like us, have free choice to do with their lives as they see fit. They can be atheists, pagans, Jews, Christians or Muslims, or whatever they like, just as we can. But they are not made of earth as we are.

They are made of a "smokeless fire" (according to the Quran). Some of them are kafar (disbelievers in God) and they play tricks on people, trying to get them into the wrong beliefs. They pretend to be "spirits" from the "other side"; or "aliens" from outer space; or "ghosts" haunting houses and buildings; or "fairies"; or "angels" and so on. They whisper to people and cause them to think they are getting some kind of prophecies or hidden knowledge. Sometimes they even enter into people and make them think they have another personality inside of them. All of the above are clearly explained in Islam in both the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet, peace be upon him. It would be beneficial to explain to those who are not familiar with this phenomenon that none of this is new and many people have been misguided by these Jinn throughout the centuries.

We find the teachings of our beloved prophet, peace be upon him, instructing us to read Ayatul Kursi {Noble Quran 2:255} to keep them away all day long; and calling the Adhan and Iqamah to make them leave (temporarily).

To read further about Jinns:
    What is the "Holy Ghost"? Or is it the "Holy Spirit"?

Watch video about Jinns:
    The Angels and the Jinn - Bilal Philips
  • jeric92002jeric92002 PEx Rookie ⭐
    eto na ako!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hoy PC "NUTS" ka daw sabi ni Mani! hihihi.......

Holy Spirit VS Islam ito ito!

Jihad na ba?
    TLG wrote: »
    Hoy PC "NUTS" ka daw sabi ni Mani! hihihi.......

Holy Spirit VS Islam ito ito!

Jihad na ba?

Hoy holy spirit vs. dwarfs 'to!
  • mani94 wrote: »
    Either this Peace_Crusader guy is nuts, or he has a Jinn with him... Jinns are responsible for a lot of unnatural phenomenon, like the Calf that the followers of Moses worshiped to, it 'Talk/Moo' because of a Jinn. Muslims are warned about Jinns in the Quran, the severity of the impact of Jinns messing with us is great. A Chapter named Al-Jinn can be found in the Noble Quran.

The Jinn live in a parallel world to us and they were created by God before us. They, like us, have free choice to do with their lives as they see fit. They can be atheists, pagans, Jews, Christians or Muslims, or whatever they like, just as we can. But they are not made of earth as we are.

They are made of a "smokeless fire" (according to the Quran). Some of them are kafar (disbelievers in God) and they play tricks on people, trying to get them into the wrong beliefs. They pretend to be "spirits" from the "other side"; or "aliens" from outer space; or "ghosts" haunting houses and buildings; or "fairies"; or "angels" and so on. They whisper to people and cause them to think they are getting some kind of prophecies or hidden knowledge. Sometimes they even enter into people and make them think they have another personality inside of them. All of the above are clearly explained in Islam in both the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet, peace be upon him. It would be beneficial to explain to those who are not familiar with this phenomenon that none of this is new and many people have been misguided by these Jinn throughout the centuries.

We find the teachings of our beloved prophet, peace be upon him, instructing us to read Ayatul Kursi {Noble Quran 2:255} to keep them away all day long; and calling the Adhan and Iqamah to make them leave (temporarily).

Watch video about Jinns:

The Holy Spirit is Gabriel!!

Basa!!

16:102 Say: �The Holy Spirit has brought it down from your Lord with the truth, so that those who believe will be strengthened, and as a guidance and good news for those who have submitted.�

2:97 Say: �Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel, then know that he has sent it down into your heart with the permission of God, authenticating what is with him, and a guide and good news for the believers.�
  • tonton wrote: »
    The Holy Spirit is Gabriel!!

Basa!!

16:102 Say: �The Holy Spirit has brought it down from your Lord with the truth, so that those who believe will be strengthened, and as a guidance and good news for those who have submitted.�

2:97 Say: �Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel, then know that he has sent it down into your heart with the permission of God, authenticating what is with him, and a guide and good news for the believers.�

I know, and I agree.

PC is either nuts or is having a Jinn with him.
  • mani94 wrote: »
    I know, and I agree.

PC is either nuts or is having a Jinn with him.

Alhamdullileh!!!!:naughty:

Gabriel is also the messenger of God who gave the news to Mary that she will bear a child.
  • In Islam the Holy Spirit that supported Jesus (p) was Angel Gabriel. Now PC is claiming to talk to the Holy Spirit directly... this guy is nuts or is having a Jinn with him.

Jinns are responsible for a lot of unnatural phenomenon, like the Calf that the followers of Moses worshiped to, it 'Talk/Moo' because of a Jinn. Muslims are warned about Jinns in the Quran, the severity of the impact of Jinns messing with us is great. A Chapter named Al-Jinn can be found in the Noble Quran.

Watch video about Jinns:
  • tonton wrote: »
    Alhamdullileh!!!!:naughty:

Gabriel is also the messenger of God who gave the news to Mary that she will bear a child.

I agree brother tonton...

Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them: then We sent to her Our angel, and he appeared before her in the shape of a well-made human being. She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (God) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear God." He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son." She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" He said: "So (it will be): thy Lord saith, `That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': it is a matter (so) decreed."
    {The Holy Quran, 19:16-21}

And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a Sign for all peoples.
    {The Holy Quran, 21:91}
  • ^^^ Hog wash!

The Arch Angel Gabriel is not the Holy Spirit, and has never been the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is a different spirit Being, and is revealed in the Holy Bible to be God also like God the Father and His one and only Begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Arch Angel Gabriel is just a created spirit being, an angel.

But the Holy Spirit is a divine Spirit Being, God with the Father and His one and only Son, Jesus Christ.

That is why, during the annunciation by the Arch Angel Gabriel to Mary in Nazareth of her divine conception of the Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ, he told Mary, thus:
    The Holy Bible | The New Testament of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ | The Testimony of Saint Luke the Physician | Chapter 1, Verse 35
    35 And the angel [Gabriel] answered and said unto her [Mary], "The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall over shadow thee: there fore also, that Holy Thing which shall be born of thee shall be called 'The Son of God'".

This is singular proof that the Arch Angel Gabriel is not, and is different from, the Holy Spirit.

This is an other illustration why the Quran is the Satanic verses.
    Dear mani94 and my Fellowmen,
    Yes, we (plural) talk to the Holy Spirit directly. And our conversation with Him is tape recorded.
    ^^^ Hog wash!

Adamanthivm, do you believe that the holy spirit talks to Peace_Crusader directly?
  • ^^^ The Holy Spirit is God.

He is God like God the Father and His one and only Begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

As such, it is my belief that the Holy Spirit, being God also, can communicate with us humans in an individual level.

We call this individual communication by the Holy Spirit to any individual human being "personal revelation" or "personal inspiration".

How ever, the Holy Spirit, being God, can also use the instrumentality of angels in order to communicate with us.

Applying that with Peace Crusader's "alleged" communications with the Holy Spirit, I opine that, granting with out admitting that it is in deed the Holy Spirit who is communicating with him in these instances, such communications are only personal inspirations or revelations to him, applicable only to him personally and individually and not to others also, and are never meant to be official doctrines for others, let a lone for the entire Church.
  • ^^^ The Holy Spirit is God.

He is God like God the Father and His one and only Begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

As such, it is my belief that the Holy Spirit, being God also, can communicate with us humans in an individual level.

We call this individual communication by the Holy Spirit to any individual human being "personal revelation" or "personal inspiration".

How ever, the Holy Spirit, being God, can also use the instrumentality of angels in order to communicate with us.

Applying that with Peace Crusader's "alleged" communications with the Holy Spirit, I opine that, granting with out admitting that it is in deed the Holy Spirit who is communicating with him in these instances, such communications are only personal inspirations or revelations to him, and are never meant to be official doctrines for others, let a lone for the entire Church.

Have you talk to the 'holy spirit' directly? :hmm: do you have mp3 recordings as well? if no, does this mean Peace_Crusader is better than you coz he has direct access to the 'holy spirit'? he has 'evidence', like the 'tape recordings'.
  • I have opened his 2006 book, say on page 399 and that book physical was published here in about 30 Philippine law libraries. It did cast a final warning upon Justice Minita Chico Nazario who wrote the 75 pages decision ruling he was consulting dwarves.

http://cid-e76bfff86f9a213f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/judgefloro%5E_book.pdf

Judge Florentino Floro's December 2006 First Book published PDF "World Famous Mystic: Armand, Luis & Angel, The Three Dwarfs MEET The Judge --- Psychic & Healing Martyr of Filipino Justice"

Forthwith, her husband, Rod Nazario was operated heart bypass, and on 2007 after she again warned Judge Floro not to file appeals on July 12, 2007, Rod Nazario suffered long battle with lung cancer and died on Sept 23 2009.

Rod Nazario is the former manager of Manny Pacquiao.