Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Best Mongolian Grill

My friend and I are planning to eat out and we've decided to go for a Mongolian eat-all-you-can. The problem is we can't choose between Mongolian Grill (Amorsolo St. near Pharaoh) and Khan's Mongolian Restaurant in Robinson's Place. Can you help us out?
(You can also suggest a place that is not mentioned above)

Comments

• violtravioltra PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i like Khan's better but why dont you try the one in front of Ateneo? it's also nice there...i forgot the name of the mongolian grill but it's in the same building of Sweet inspiration :)
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I, Zen, Caramba and some friends went through a "let's-try-all-Monggolian-places-and-see-which-is-best" period...our consensus was that Monggolian Grill (both Makati and Galleria branches) still cooks the best Monggolian dishes. No wonder they're still going strong even after more than a decade of serving Monggolian. They may have less choices for the ulam, but their timpla is unmatched. :) We didn't like Bottomless Grill and Kublai, though. The one beside Manukan Country in Libis is okay, it has a slightly better ambience than Monggolian Grill and the place is cozy, but if you're only out for the food, go to Monggolian Grill.
  • frenzyfrenzy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Why don't you try the Mongolian eat-all-you-can at Coconut Grill? It's located along Commonwealth Avenue.
  • You're right Doc, everybody's telling me the same thing, Mongolian Grill is still Numero Uno when it comes to Mongolian Barbecue. But their Galleria branch is not that ok, the last time I went there, the taste is too salty. Favorite ko yung free dessert nila, tapioca with coconut. SARAP!!! :yum:

frenzy: How much does it cost? How's the ambiance?

violtra: So you think Khan's is better than Mongolian Grill? IMO, I think their ambiance (Khan's) is really better than that of MG.
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by ck_rei
    But their Galleria branch is not that ok, the last time I went there, the taste is too salty. Favorite ko yung free dessert nila, tapioca with coconut. SARAP!!! :yum:

It's happened to me a couple of times, and I think I know why...medyo nadamihan ang lagay mo ng Monggolian sauce nila! :D Their sauces are a lot saltier than the sauces in other restaurants-- so what I do is I just ask them to add the dark sauces for me, kasi they know better how much or how little to add. Regarding their dessert...you think it's an ancestor of pearl shakes or something? ;) It looks unappetizing, but I like it.
  • MONGOLIAN GRILL at the MILE LING center in Makati.

still the best, sila pa nga ata yung isa sa mga nag-dala ng ganyang klaseng dishes sa bansa eh.

if you want something more expensive, try the one at the hotel-intercontinental . . . sa BAHIA. they have good mongolian too.

syet! nagugutom na tuloy ako! hmp!
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    cheap but good Mongolian Grill can be found at Cubao Shopwise. you have enter the hypermart because it is not a food tenant. it is an added Shopwise feature and they use fresh produce straight from the supply. it is along side the Coke station.
  • ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sweet inspirations pa rin