Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

Where do you get your news?

nixnix Administrator PEx Moderator
Do you read the newspaper, watch t.v. news, radio, internet? What is your news source?

Comments

• Most of the time newspaper. When I can't read the papers the following day, sa inquirer.com ako pumupunta.
  • tv. i have such a hectic schedule, i don't even have time to sit down and read the paper. i tune into cnn in the morning while dressing up. other than that, paper....
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    the philippine daily inqurer...and the star
    i read the news after dinner, since that's the only time i'm free....
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I read Philippine Inquirer, Manila Bulletin, Newsweek, and Fortune regularly, and I try to watch CNN almost every night after midnight. Sometimes, I get to watch The World Tonight if I'm home early. Those are the places where I get my news.
  • for news dyan sa atin, thank god for inquirer.net pag int'l naman sa tv na, cnn
  • 1. TV - CNN and the loca late news
    2. Newspaper - PDI and STAR
    3. Radio - AM station - DZRH :)
  • ZenZen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I usually watch TV for the news. :)
  • If its news per se, there's our favorite anti-Erap paper, the Inquirer. The Rock also gets his info from Front Page with Mel Tiangco, CNN, Fox News, and since The Rock handles the Sports Central forum, a lot of ESPN, Star Sports, and Fox Sports. The Net is probbly the greatest souce of any kind of news, and of course, The Rock always gets some kind of news from Pinoy Exchange itself! :rolleyes:
  • GilbeyGilbey PEx Rookie ⭐
    the moral of the story.... internet is still an expensive way to get news here in the philippines because of the cost of getting online.

newspaper is nice because it is at your own convinience. radio and tv are the next choices since they are free media but depending on the time.
  • 11# UST_guard'9811# UST_guard'98 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Internet pag gossip doon sa mailman namin sa work (madami siyang alam na gossip tungkol sa co-worker namin)
  • for local, I have the Inquirer broadsheet.
    to know more about political anomailes or watchamacallit, Pinoy Times
    for international use, I'm subscribed to CNN.com's world news
    for sports news, espn.com, cnnsi.com, nba.com, and wwf.com
  • *happy*phantom**happy*phantom* PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Wow, what a thread revival! This topic was started almost two years ago! :D

I get my news from newspapers, the Internet and PinoyExchange.com! :lol: (it's true)